CHAPTER 36

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Junsu open his eyes slowly. He look around him and see Hyukjae sit beside him while hold his hand.

“Finally you’re wake up, sleepyhead. You’re sleep to long you know” Junsu just smile. 

 “How long I sleep?” Junsu close and open his eyes try to make his pain in his back gone.

“Four hour” 

“Hyukkie, where is my phone? My phone” Junsu ask panics.

“What you want do? You’re still weak and you need to rest”

“No Hyukkie...What if Jae hyung call me but can’t? I don’t want him suspicious”
 Hyukjae sigh before pull out Junsu’s phone. Junsu immediately active his phone as soon as he get back his phone. There are so many call and message from Jae hyung. 

“Junsu, are you ok? Why you look pale? There is something happen to Jae hyung?” Hyukjae ask as he saw Junsu face change.

“Nothng... I’m fine. Hyukkie, I’m thirsty. Can you bring me water, please?”

“Nehh...Wait here” Hyukjae get up.

Junsu quickly dial someone after Hyukjae get out from the room.

 

ಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥ

 

Jaejoong don’t care anymore if Junsu want to angry with him.

“Where I want to search him if I don’t know Hyukjae house where? Junsu-ah Where are you?” He call again Junsu phone.

He throws his phone to seat beside him. He pulls out his car and drove to somewhere else. He feels so angry right now. Because of Junsu he cannot concentrate on his works. Jaejoong shock when he phone vibrates. He see Junsu name on call and immediately answer it. 

“JUNSU!”

“Jae hyung... I’m sorry...”Junsu quickly said as he knew Jaejoong will angry with him.

  “Even you don’t want to be bother don’t off your phone. Hyung so worries when hyung call you don’t pick it and you’re don’t reply my message. Fortune you call before hyung make report police”

Jaejoong can hear Junsu laugh from other side as he done said.

“Why you laugh like that?”

“Don’t be overreact hyung. I not disappear in 1 day yet. If hyung make report they cannot did anything. And I not baby anymore. I can take care myself.”   

Jaejoong smile when he hears Junsu words. He knew he overreact just now but not impossible.

“Where are you?”

 “Hyukkie’s house”    

 “You’re so lucky that hyung don’t know where Hyukjae’s house if not hyung will go there and take you came back” once again Junsu laugh to Jaejoong and make Jaejoong smile happily.

“When you will come back?”

“In two day”

 “Hmm... ok...take care but promise don’t do like this again.”

 “Like what?” Junsu tease his hyung.

“Don’t off your phone” Jaejoong raise his voice a little.

“Hmmm...Depend” Junsu hold his laugh from burst.

“Yah...Kim Junsu” Jaejoong yell his name.

Junsu laugh while winced slightly when the pain strict him.

“Yah...Why are you laugh? You think hyung just kidding ah?” Jaejoong become angry when Junsu said like that.

“Sorry hyung... ok I promise never did like this anymore. Hyung I need to go now”  Junsu said when a doctor enter his room.

“Ok but promise never off your phone anymore”

“Nehh...Promise. Bye hyung” Junsu put away his phone when Jaejoong bid his bye and smile to doctor.

 

ಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥvಥ_ಥ

 

 Time running fast, it has almost a month after the treatment. He makes a decision to follow doctor adv'ice after he knew type and level of his leukaemia. He needs to go hospital to know about his cancer progress based on medications he taken. Sometime, he feels side effects from the meds which make him mood.

“Su! Su, where are you? We will be late” Junsu swallow his last pills before answer Jaejoong.

 “Wait a minute. I’m coming” Junsu put his meds in drawer and look to mirror before open the door.

He scream when Jaejoong pop out from somewhere to in front of him.

“Hyung!!” Junsu gently slapping Jaejoong and rubs his chest to make his heart become normal back. While Jaejoong just laughs when he saw Junsu’s pouting face.

“What are you doing? Take a long time ah?” Jaejoong ask after both of them calm down.

“Nothing” Junsu said while walk passes Jaejoong to downstairs.

“Yah! Are you angry?” Junsu don’t give any response and plop himself into the car.

Jaejoong walk to his car after lock the door while sigh.

After 10 minute silence, Jaejoong open his mouth.

 “Look, I’m sorry ok. Hyung don’t have any intention to scare you” Jaejoong say without look Junsu.

“I can get heart attack if hyung always do like this.” Junsu folded his arms while look outside.

  “Ok... ok...Hyung promise never does like that anymore. Pinkie promise”

“Hmm... ok...Forgiven accepted. But hyung why I need to go this party? I have worked to do”    Junsu feels weird when Jaejoong ask him to accompany him to the company party.

“Just. Are you sick?” Jaejoong suddenly ask make Junsu stunned for a while.

 “Why hyung ask like that? Why have Su look like a sick?” Junsu thankful when he doesn’t stutters.

 “Lately, hyung notice that you don’t have appetite to eat. And you look like hide something from me” Junsu try control his heartbeat while found the answer.

“While, I really busy lately from the work that’s why I don’t have appetite to eat. Yes that’s why” Junsu quickly answer.

“Ok if you say so. But hyung want you to stick beside me when we at the party. You may don’t know anyone at there.”

Junsu release a big sigh when Jaejoong don’t press on this subject anymore.

“Fine” Junsu say and just look outside when he feels Jaejoong don’t want to talk anymore.

 

*TQ for yur commment...and i'm sry if i dont reply some of yur comment <(_ _)>