CHAPTER 5

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

 

 Junsu rush out of his room. He late today, he couldn’t sleep last night thinking about Jaejoong who don’t care about him. Before he can climb down the stairs he saw that Jaejoong also want to downstairs. Junsu courage him before he say hello to Jaejoong.

 “Good Morning hyung” Junsu greet Jaejoong with the sweetest smile.

Before Jaejoong could say something Junsu already disappears from his view. He looks at Junsu last stand and asks himself ‘what’s wrong with Junsu today? He never even looks at me without fear at his eyes but today he can greet me’. He thought was cut when his mom call him.

“Mom...Why Junsu rushes out? He had class in this morning?” Jaejoong asks while munch toast.

“Oh...He had exams this morning. He needs to go early because Hyukkie needs a ride” Mrs. Kim say and pour a tea for Jaejoong.

“Hyukkie? Hyukjae? The monkey boy?” he asks his mom. Mrs. Kim laughs at Hyukjae nickname.

“Yup...They went to same University and same course” Jaejoong only nodded his head and eats his breakfast.

“Jae-ah...I want to ask you. But don’t loss temper on me” Mrs. Kim looks at Jaejoong. Jaejoong stop from eats his breakfast and looks his mom. He nodded his head to signal his mom to continue.

“Are you still angry at Junsu? It passes a week that you two not speak to each other. You still cannot accept Junsu in this family?”

Jaejoong take a time to answer his mom questions . And the short answers that “No” and then he went to upstairs leave his mom alone. Himself also cannot give an answers to himself whether he still hate Junsu? Whether he angry at Junsu or not? He doesn’t know.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jaejoong prepare himself to meet his best friend tonight. He was late for the meeting. He at front door wear his sneakers before his mom call he.

“Jae, where are you going?” Mrs. Kim asks as she came from upstairs.

“Jae wants to meet my friend tonight mom. I late already” Jaejoong continue puts his sneakers. He stood up and ready to out.

“Jae-ah. Dad wants discuss something with you. Come to living room Junho and Junsu already wait at there” Mr. Kim stop Jejoong from open the door.

“Dad...Can we discuss tomorrow? I already late” Jaejoong plead at his dad.

“I don’t care. I want discuss now. Move your to living room now” Mr. Kim said firmly and went to living room.

“Mom~~” Jaejoong attack his mom with his puppy eyes.

“Sorry Jae. I can’t help you now” Mrs. Kim leave he alone.

Jaejoong release heavy sigh and move to living room. He saw that Junho and Junsu play video games. They laugh can be hear. Jaejoong don’t like the sight and plop himself opposite his dad on sofa.

“Junnie, Su enough. Come here I have something to tell you something” Mr. Kim call his sons. Junho and Junsu stop their games and plop themselves on sofa.

“Listen here...Jae I wants you to take over my place in company starting next week” Jaejoong look at his dad unbelievable. He know that he never win if talk with his dad.

“But dad I just came back for a weeks. I don’t even enjoy yet my life. Junho can take over your place. I don’t ready yet” Jaejoong say at his dad

 “I don’t care. That my final decision. Junho are you sure that you want to go Japan?” Mr. Kim turn look at Junho. Junsu and Jaejoong shock. Jaejoong.

“Junnie hyung wants to go Japan? Why?” Junsu looks at Junho with his teary eyes. He cannot believe that his favourite hyung want leave him. Junho wipe tears at Junsu cheeks.

“Hey...Don’t cry...I went there for works. I get an offer from Japan Company. I want experience before I works at our company” Junho hugs Junsu tightly as he cry silently in Junho embrace.

“Why Junho can go away? But I can’t?” Jaejoong protests at his dad. He turns his eyes from Junho and Junsu sight.

“That is because Junho WANT TO WORK. But you? What you do? Goes in and out like this house as a hotel. You always come back late and not mentions that you always drunk. We all tired with your attitude.” Mr. Kim raises his voice. With that Mr. Kim leaves the living room following by his wife.

“Aishh” Jaejoong scream and pull his hair. Junho and Junsu looks at Jaejoong with fear. They never see Jaejoong lost his temper badly.

“What you looking at huh? You guys must be happy what happen to me right?” Jaejoong glare at them. With that he storm to door and disappeared behind the door.

After a few minute recover themselves from the shock, they move to they own rooms and bid goodnight to each other.