CHAPTER 4

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

 

“Junsu honey, wake up honey, we’ll late if you not get ready now” Mrs Kim shake Junsu softly.

“Mmhmm” Junsu stir and open his eyes slowly. After his eyes adjust the bright of sunlight that landed onto his face he turns his head at look at Mrs Kim.

“What mom? That are still early” He sits up and yawn. Mrs. Kim only chuckle.

“Yah!! You don’t remember?” Mrs. Kim asks back. Junsu look puzzling at his mom and suddenly he remembers today his hyungs will come back. He looks at his mom guilty.

 “Mmmhh...Mom c-can I not follow you guys to airport? I can meet them at home” Junsu low his head and play with his fingers nervously.

Mrs. Kim sits beside Junsu and lovingly Junsu’s hairs.

“It’s okay honey. I will tell you dad about that. I should go now if not your dad will ragging non-stop if we late. Take care” Mrs. Kim kisses his forehead before leaving.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

“MOM!! DAD!!” Junho shout to his parent and runs to them leaving Jaejoong at behind.

“Omo...My sons~~” Mrs. Kim hugs Junho and Jaejoong tightly. After finished they turn to hugs with Mr. Kim.

Jaejoong let Junho answers all the questions from their parents. His eyes look for the glimpse of Junsu.

“Mom, dad...Where is Junsu? He not coming with you guys?” Jaejoong feel relieve that Junho asks their parents. He wait for answers nervously.

“No...He not coming...He wait you guys at home...Come on let’s go” Mr. Kim says and lead the ways to his car.

“Mmmhmm...Mom, dad I need to washroom...You all go first” Junho tell them.

“Okay...we’ll wait you at car. Hurry up, okay?” Mr. Kim say and goes out following by Mrs. Kim and Jaejoong.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

“Pst...Pst...Junnie hyung” Junho that after go to washroom hear like someone calls his name. He looks at around and ignores it. Once again he hears his name being call, he turn around to find that Junsu hide at behind pillars looks like a thief.

“Yah!! Junsu what are you doing here? Mom said that you are wait we at home” Junho that shocks with Junsu’s presence bomb he with questions.

“Oww...You don’t greet me first and you ask me” Junsu pouts

“Okay...Okay...How are you doing? I miss you” Junho hugs his dongsaeng tightly.

“Great~~ I miss you too. I’m bored waiting you at home. So I came here for hyung. Hyung let’s go for ride”

“Yah...Junsu I just come back... I still feel tired you know...And if I go with you then how mom, dad and Jae hyung. They all wait for me now” Junho say.

“So now...Hyung didn’t love me anymore. You don’t need me anymore” Junsu fake his tears.

“Aishh...Okay...Okay...Wait at here...Let’s me call mom first” He ruffle Junsu hair before call his mom.

“YEAY” Junsu shout. Junho only chuckle at his dongsaeng antics.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

Jaejoong feel jealous when his mom said Junho will back together with Junsu. His parents feel weird how Junsu be at airport. They only shrugged their shoulders. His parents turn to look at back when didn’t hear his voice. He only watches outside and loss at his own world.

Jaejoong sit in his balcony in his rooms. He locked himself in rooms once they got to the house. Until now Junho and Junsu doesn’t came home yet.  After a half an hour, he hears an engine of car and stop. Junsu and Junho get off from car and went into house. Jaejoong feel that his blood is boiling when Junsu and Junho holding hands together with happily.

Junsu that notice there are someone that stare at him and looks up and his body feel numbs when Jaejoong glare at him.

“Junsu...Why are stop? Come in” Junho pulls Junsu hand. Junsu just let Junho drag him into house. He feel something wrong when he look at his Jae hyung. Something that can’t himself that can't be explain.