CHAPTER 33

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Junsu don’t know how to describe his feeling this time. He still cannot accept the fact the news that he just heard. He didn’t think that dizzy and his nosebleeeding that he always face give him a big change in his life. Junsu search the bench around the hospital. He feel he will collapse anytime now when he feel his legs cannot move anymore.

“Doc, are you sure what you talking about?”

“We’re really sure. All symptom that you experience and blood examination we found you’ve blood cancer or leukaemia.”

He doesn’t realize that his tears fall. He tries digesting all the info that he just heard. It cannot be real right? Doctor must do mistake? But if it true what I should do now?

“What type of leukaemia do I have? Chronic or acute?” Junsu asked after little minute silence.

“We still don’t know what type you have and not sure what stage it is. We still need to make a detail examination on you to know all of this”

Junsu just sit quietly. He know he will be here more often to receive next treatment. Plus, his disease required examination and opinions from the expert before he can receive treatment.  

“Mr. Kim in this case I hope you can tell to your family. Support from family is very important and it is one method of treatment.”

“No! No, Doc. I don’t want them know about this” Junsu quickly reject the suggestion from Doctor Lee.

His tears now flow like river when he imagined his family’s face one by one. He cannot see his mother sad face.

“But Mr. Kim…”

“Please doc. I don’t want them know. I not ready yet to face them”

“Ok. I respect your decision. But I strongly suggest you tell them about your disease. I hope you don’t hide it too long.”

“I know”

“Now, I need to explain your next treatment. One of the methods is bone marrow biopsy.”

“Bone marrow biopsy? But this treatment needs me confined in ward for temporary right?”

“Yes. For the first treatment you need to stay in ward. The longest is 3 days you need be confined. But I also want you know this treatment will give you a pain but we will use anaesthetic to reduce the pain.”

 Junsu just sit there quietly. He knew quite a bit about his next treatment. His mind now focuses on his life after this. Can he is able to fight this illness? What about the reaction from his family when them know it? Can he face these trials alone? Can he is able to bear all the pain from the treatment? He sighs before getting up and leaves Dr. Lee room.

  ಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥ

As soon as the elevator door open Jaejoong get out while clutching a plastics begs in his hand. He shock when Reena suddenly appear from nowhere and approaching him before he can get to front desk.

“Jae, where do you disappear lately? I call you but you never answer it. And all my massage you never replied. I miss you baby.” Reena cling to Jaejoong arms but just make him roughly parry her hands.

“I had told you right? Don’t came see me at office? Why you so stubborn?” Jaejoong asked harhly but in whisper tone.

“You want me see you where? Now you rarely hang out like before at club” Reena whine but cannot melt his heart.

“Come to my office” Jaejoong drag Reena to his office. He doesn’t want anyone make any speculation with her presence. Lucky, now is lunch time so there are no many people in office.

“So, what you want from me until you came to see me at here?” Jaejoong asked as he slammed his office door.

“Nothing. Just want to see you. I miss you my love” Reena want walk to Jaejoong but stop when Jaejoong signal her to stop.

“What?! Just to see me? Hey, I don’t have time for play with you. I have too much work to do rather that meets you” Jaejoong raise his voice.

“I miss you. I find you at club but you don’t have at there. So, I came here” Reena whine again make Jaejoong rolling his eyes.

“I told you when I have free time I will you there and see you” Jaejoong try to be tolerance.

“But, how long you need to came meet me?”

“Ok, fine. Now I need you to go. If I have free time on this weekend I will come see you” Jaejoong rubs his temples.

“Promise?”

“I say if not promise” Jaejoong glare Reena.

“ I want you to promise first”

“I say just get out right? So, what you waiting for?” Jaejoong don’t give any response on her request.

“Ok, fine. I will wait you this weekend” Reena stomping her feet while walk out.

Jaejoong sit on couch while pinch his bridge of nose thinking about Reena.