CHAPTER 41

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Jaejoong daydream alone in his reading room. At first, he intends wanted to complete his remaining proposals. However, once his mind remembered Junsu, his intention become forgetter. ‘What wrong with him?’ Jaejoong whispered to himself. He observed Junsu behaviour since 3 months. It’s quite difficult when he wants to see Junsu depression but now he can see Junsu always depression face anywhere and anytime. But when he saw Junsu pale’s face that makes him confident that Junsu hide his problems from people knowledge.      

“It’s is he sick?” Jaejoong asked himself.

 Even though he asks the same questions to Junsu but he will get the same answer every time ‘tired from work’.    

‘Ah!! My head will explode very soon thinking about Junsu” Jaejoong messy his neat hair.

Jaejoong too absorb in his reverie until don’t notice his maid call him.

 “Sir” She called but Jaejoong don’t hear her.

After a few time Jaejoong still don’t have any response she shake him slowly. Jaejoong wake from his reverie and look to his maid with pissed off face make she scare to Jaejoong,

“T-There is postcard for you sir” She takes the postcard and lay it on Jaejoong table. She immediately bows and walks away from the room.

Jaejoong raised his eyebrows when he see the postcard. He take the postcard and look around and his lips slowly curl upward.

Hey, sweetheart! Miss me? I miss you very much... sorry... I do not even tell you that I was not in Korea now... There are things that are I could not avoid and could not tell you. But I want you to know that I healthy. I want you take care of yourself. I will still go back to Korea and that time I want to get acquainted with your 'lover'. I hope you can introduce him as a lover or maybe you officially as your wife. Kekeke... Anyway that's it for this time from I. love you my good friend!  

Diva Chullie...

Jaejoong smile and put the postcard n his drawer. Junsu now vanished from his mind and smile remained on his lips.

☆.。.:*  ☆.。.:*  ☆.。.:*  ☆.。.:*  ☆.。.:*  ☆.。.:*

Jaejoong stood on the balcony of his room as he looked at the gate. He waited for Junsu. Junsu said he's not work night maybe just only evening. Sun recedes from the sky but also a glimpse of Junsu still does not appear.

“When he will back?”Then he saw a car stop at the gate. He observed the car owner that turned out to seem rushed down from the car causing him a little surprised. Yoochun!

Jaejoong still watch. The man that looks somewhat chaotic opening the door on the passenger side and Jaejoong just look from above. Once again he was surprised when Junsu out of the car. This time his blood suddenly rises immediately to the face. His mind began to think something else. Quickly he came back into the room. His chest back full with anger.

Junsu stepped crippled.  He almost fainted again today. His body became Weakening every day.   Yoochun that realized his condition want to send them home. The man feared he would not be able to drive a car. Although he repeatedly rejected but insists Yoochun want to send it back and eventually he had to agree with the requirements of Yoochun.

“Why he send you to home? Where your car?” Jaejoong asked once down to the living room.

 Junsu stopped moving. He realized Jaejoong watching him from above while ago.

“I dizziness earlier cannot make the drive. I asked her to send it back.” Junsu replied annoy. Right now his emotional is totally unstable. Actually he was tired to talk to anyone    this time. What he knows, he wants to get to the room and relax.

            “You cannot call me?  You know hyung do not work today. Why cannot you call me  to pick you.”

“ Hyung ... I'm up at home already right? So I think we no need to discuss this matter.” Junsu stepped crosses Jaejoong that stand in front of him. Suddenly his hands pull quite rough by Jaejoong cause his footsteps stopped.

“Ouch! That hurts! Why is this? Su tried ... I want to my room, want to sleep.”  Answer Junsu exasperated with the Jaejoong attitude that a little childish.

“Oh! Tired! When back home just tired. If you go out with other guys do not get tired!” Jaejoong said harsh words. Junsu who hear the words of Jaejoong sigh heavily.

“What hyung nonsense about? When I go out with a man? And the men that hyung say there have a name. He name is Dr. Yoochun. Try a little respect for people, everyone have a name” 

Junsu angry when he heard Jaejoong said the words.

“Oh! Already knew how to defence him! There's something between you two?”

“If we have something between two of us why?   Cannot?”

 Junsu words consideration of a great blow to Jaejoong, making increasingly his anger boiled. Jaejoong breathe quickly. He do not know why he did not have discretion to respond to the Junsu words. He simply grasps his fist tightly. Finally he decided to leave. That is the best move for him from doing something that could hurt Junsu.

☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:*

“What dream that you   want to meet me?”  Reena question as soon as the man approaches her and plumped on the couch at her side along with Reena friends. The question is left desolate by Jaejoong.

“Reen! This is man that you tell me about?” One of the 3 Reena friends asked.  Reena quickly nodded with proud. Finally, she had the opportunity to introduce Jaejoong as her boyfriend to her friends.

“Oh, I forget want to introduce. This is Nicole, Kelly and Jess. Girls ...  I introduce boyfriend   ... Jaejoong, Korea’s millionaire son. You all must've never seen his face to any of the magazines, right?”  Reena introduced Jaejoong. How happy and satisfied to be able to show Jaejoong to her friends who always insult her the years.

   Jaejoong just smiled sarcastically, while welcoming greetings from the three girls. He did not want know the Reena's friend   all of the beautiful and y.

“So great! You Reen, get rich boyfriend like this. I Jealous!” Jess spoke smile seductive to Jaejoong that leanback up onto the couch.

 Fortunately there are Reena book VVIP seat at tonight to spend counterpart. She did not think Jaejoong will be contacted and wanted to join her. Jaejoong had long disappeared, and she was too lazy to bother to know as she has other more important work that can fill her pocket.

But Jaejoong coming  tonight makes Reena very happy. After all she was missing that man.

“You want to drink any love? I can go get that. To expect a waitress at here maybe it  late anyway.”

“Anything! But not 'that's thing'! You understand, right?” Jaejoong said. Reena nodded. The girl stood up and walked out of the room. His brain began to think something sinister.

Once Reena came brought a drink, Jaejoong immediately achieve the drink and gulped greedily. His heart was hot when it asked to be cooled. Only a few gulps he empty the glass directly. But a few seconds later, Jaejoong blinked then looked sharp towards Reena  

“You ...”

“Well... Sorry! I look at you like there is a big problem tonight. So, only the water that can calm you, which can make you forgets you problems.”  Reena apologized, but did not her face show she regret and guilt over what she did.

“How dare ...” Jaejoong cannot afford to finish what he said. Hs head spin. This is his weakness over the years. He was quickly drunk but alcohol has become synonymous with all he at the UK.

“I know you miss this drink ... So, tonight I cost you drink, okay dear.”  Reena quickly pour the alcohol beverage into a glass and it to Jaejoong. Jaejoong that half sober to avoid drink, but try Reena smart play role, she put it straight into his mouth. Jaejoong finally lost to Reena.

☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:*

Junsu started to realize action against Jaejoong. There is a feeling regret causing the man angry with him. Jaejoong out of the house without any words tell him. He thinks alone in the room. He just eats a little dinner.

“ Hyung, I'm sorry. I do not mean to be rude with hyung, but I personally cannot control my anger.”   Junsu talk to himself.  

Clock in his room already showing one o'clock, but the sight of Jaejoong is still not visible. Junsu eyes is getting withered, his head still heavy.  Finally he dozed.

“Su! Junsu! Where are you?!”

Loud cries awoke from Junsu from his slumber. He's eyeing a desk clock that strikes three in the morning.

“JUNSU!!”

The loud shriek again. Junsu quickly get down from the bed and out of the room. He continued down the stairs after ensuring that the voice sounded from the living room. He was surprised with what he saw.

“There you are! I miss you so much baby!”

Jaejoong speak like insane people smiling while looking at Junsu. Junsu be afraid seeing a drunken state of Jaejoong. He looked around the house that is still out. He immediately opened all the lights in the living room makes the room brightly lit. Just then, Junsu became aware of his maid who was standing near the kitchen door.

“You're free to go to sleep. Let me handle Jae hyung”

“But...”

“Never mind, let Su manage all this. Just   do not tell this to my parents. I do not want them to know about Jae hyung.” Junsu started to panic.  

  “Like a secret?”

“ Yes ... Please.” Junsu beg. She   nod and went into her room.

 Junsu breathed a sigh of relief. Solve one problem and now another big problem that he needs to solve.

“Junsu...Junsu...Junsu... You know, all this time you've made ​​me suffer a lot!”

“ Hyung! What is this? Why can hyung once drunk up like this?” Junsu question as he brave approaching Jaejoong that tries to stand up even if only in vain.

“You shut up!” Jaejoong shouted loudly causing Junsu gasped. He stepped back slightly.  

 “You're the reason why I became be like this! You know that? You're the reason I have to stay to the UK for many years! You know that? All of this because you!” Jaejoong shouted then he laughed uproariously. Junsu know, Jaejoong was in a state of insanity at the moment.

“Hyung, what if I bring you to upstairs? Rest first, ok?” Once again Junsu trying to reach out to Jaejoong. He must be calm before Jaejoong going be worse.

“I don’t want! Can you   do not force me?! But  what if you come here and accompany me.” Jaejoong smile makes Junsu fear.

“Hyung, you are drunk. Let go upstairs and rest, ok?”  Junsu did not give up persuading Jaejoong. Again he approached Jaejoong who just kept quiet. Jaejoong probably more relaxed now.

As soon as he approached the Jaejoong and touches Jaejoong arm, suddenly Jaejoong hug him tightly and tried to kiss her. But with his strength,   Junsu tried to break the embrace. Junsu right hand pushed Jaejoong face that wants to be kissed him.  

‘PANG’

A blow landed on Jaejoong face. Immediately hug around Junsu loose and Junsu took the opportunity to escape from Jaejoong. He never thinks that   Jaejoong will do such things to be. Jaejoong in a staggering as felt his cheeks burning.

“I’m that so shameful? I’m that so shameful, until you do not even realize the existence of me?!” Jaejoong question with red eyes look Junsu that standing looked terrified.

“What hyung saying? You do not realize what you are talking about this now.” Junsu talk in tears.

“I realize! I know what I'm saying. Over the years, I keep my entire feel   on you! But you do not even realize! You do not feel what I feel!” Jaejoong shouted again.

“I love you, Junsu! I love you! You know what? I cannot be like Junho sorts of assume you like own brother! I cannot! In the past, up until now, my heart never changed. I just love you!”

Junsu was silence. He does not believe what he heard. He was like being in another world. His mind trying to digest the Jaejoong words earlier.

“He was drunk he did not realize what he was saying.” Junsu whispered to himself, trying to deny of Jaejoong the words.

“No! You do not know what you say.” Junsu shook his head.

“I love you Junsu, you're mine! No one can snatch you from me!” Jaejoong walked fast towards Junsu. Although the move is not perfect but it's still fast and cause Junsu afraid and fled to the kitchen. Jaejoong walk to get Junsu. What he did know, he should get Junsu and he so desire Junsu. “Honey, I love you!”

Jaejoong face this time really makes Junsu scare. Immediately, Junsu ran to the refrigerator and take out the cold water.

“I love you Junsu! I love you very much!” Jaejoong rushed towards Junsu. With the remaining courage, Junsu poured cold water towards Jaejoong make Jaejoong shaking   cold. He put an empty water bottle on the table and ran to Jaejoong who was sitting in the kitchen.

Junsu startled to hear Jaejoong crying. He looks Jaejoong bow face for a long.     He then sat leaning against the refrigerator, but not so close with Jaejoong. Fear still dominates him.

“I’m sorry... I’m sorry...”  So slow Jaejoong voice is heard more like a whispered.