CHAPTER 15

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Do you realize what you say huh? What you don’t understand huh? I just say that I don’t want to hear about this anymore right? He was my son!! He was your dongsaeng!!” Mr. Kim voice like a thunder

“NO! He is not my dongsaeng! I would not consider him as my dongsaeng forever...HE NOT MY DONGSAENG!” Jaejoong shout the last words to his dad.

A loud of slap sound can be hear as Jaejoong done.

“DAD”

Junsu wake up with sweating and panting. His nightmares come back haunting him. He lay down try to sleep again. After an hour his eyes don’t want to close and only blinks to ceiling in his room he wake up and washed up.

He don’t want his dream become reality anymore...but he know he cannot avoid it. He doesn’t want the memory 8 years ago repeated again.

*:.。☆*:.。☆*:.。☆*:.。☆*:.。☆*:.。☆*:.。☆*:.。☆*:.。☆*

Junsu wait at dining table for maid serve him a breakfast. His parents went to vacations today. And now he lives with Jaejoong in their big house together. He admits that he still feel awkward with Jaejoong plus with what just happen last night.

He stale a look at clock and turn his eyes to upstairs where Jaejoong had.

“Jae hyung late again today?” He talks to himself. He stands up want to Jaejoong room before he saw a glimpse his hyung with a loud sneeze can be hear.

“Hyung are you okay?” Junsu put his hand on Jaejoong forehand before Jaejoong push away his hand.

“Hyung...You have a cold...Omo...What to do?” Junsu panic and walk in circle.

“Yah...Junsu...Can you stay still? I’m having headache see you walk like that” Jaejoong say and sneeze again.

“B-but hyung you are sick...You must not to go work today...Come let rest in your room” Junsu pull Jaejoong to follow him to upstairs.

“Yah...I’m fine...I just a need medicine...Can you take it for me please?” Jaejoong ask Junsu. Junsu immediately went to ask maid for medicine. He came back with a medicine and a glass of water.

Jaejoong take pills and swallow it with water. He waits for awhile, before he stands. Junsu help him to walk to the door.

“Hyung...You should rest at home...You can take a leave” Junsu try coax Jaejoong.

“Yah...If you say any words again...I’ll mad at you” Jaejoong push Junsu weakly from help him. Junsu that hear the threat from Jaejoong shut his mouth. He doesn’t want Jaejoong hyung angry at him.

“F-fine...If you say so...But you must drinks a lot of water and take a lot of rest...Don’t push yourself” Junsu nagging to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong chuckle softly. He loves Junsu concern to him. He loves to see Junsu care about him after what he just does to Junsu. His come from his reverie when Junsu ask him.

“Hyung...D-do you hear w-what I just talking?” Junsu stutter. He scares if Jaejoong angry to him for talk a lot.

“Y-yes...Hyung understand...Hyung should go now” Jaejoong walk out to the car. His driver opens the door for him. He now that he cannot drive to his office. Junsu look at his hyung with worry.

.:*☆ 。.:*☆ 。.:*☆ 。.:*☆ 。.:*☆ 。.:*☆ 。.:*☆ 。.:*☆

Jaejoong rest his spinning head on the desk. He feels like he doesn’t have any energy even to hold a pen. He walks slowly to couch in his office. He feels that his body cannot take it anymore he feel regret that he doesn’t follow Junsu advice.

Jaejoong called his secretary to inform his driver to prepare leave in an hour. Awhile he will take a nap.

Jaejoong walked into house. His head feel heavy and his temperature rinse. He slowly climbs to upstairs. He begins to sweating and his vision slowly become blurry.

“JAE HYUNG” He hears someone called him. Someone holds him from fall to floor.  Junsu support Jaejoong to Jaejoong room.

“Ahh...You fever seem to be worse. Oh...Medicine!” Junsu become panics.

Lucky when he saw Jaejoong want to fall. He never sees Jaejoong weak like that. As he remember, only he that always sick when their little. But today his saw that his hyung loss to fever. He doesn’t know what to do. His parents now are not at home now. He never take care sick people.

“Don’t...Hyung just need a sleep. Hyung will be fine after a sleep” Jaejoong say weakly.

Junsu don’t say anything and pull blanket up to Jaejoong chin. Before he can walk away his wrist was pull by Jaejoong. He tries to release his wrist from Jaejoong grip but only make Jaejoong tighter his hold.

“Stay with me...Just a minute...Just sit here” Jaejoong say without open his eyes.

Junsu become guilty. He never stays close like this with Jaejoong unlike his Junho. Slowly he makes his way to Jaejoong bed. Jaejoong bring his hand to his embrace as he sleep on his side.

He tries pulling again his hand from Jaejoong but no avail. He then lean his back on headback while his eyes look around his hyung room. He never studies his hyung room closely. His eyes landing on bookshelf he never know that Jaejoong love reading. There are a lot of thick books that he cannot see it title from his positions.

After a few minute he feel the grip of Jaejoong around his wrist loosely he try to pull his hand slowly prevent from wake up Jaejoong. He studies Jaejoong face closely. He admits that his hyung was handsome and he bet there are many girls and boys want to be his partner. His hyung is perfect. He stare Jaejoong face for awhile until his heart beat speeding up. Suddenly his feel body shaking. He panics.

“W-what wrong with me?” He immediately rushes out from Jaejoong room before his heart explodes.