CHAPTER 54

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

‘Dush’

Jaejoong stumble to the back and fell when a strong punch went to his face.

“Jaejoong!” Mrs. Kim run to his side and take wipe blood at corner his lips.

“Hyung! Junsu is our dongsaeng!” Junho yell at his hyung.

Mr. Kim just stands at there without make any movement. He try to accept the reality that his whole family know. While Mrs. Kim help Jaejoong stand get from the floor.

Jaejoong’s face doesn’t show any sign fear and afraid even he don’t feel regret what is happen now. He just think about Junsu. He will fight to make sure he and Junsu will be together. He will get everyone blessing to he and Junsu together.

“Hyung! You’re really insane! There are so many people out there that can you make as your partner. But Junsu...He is our dongsaeng!” Once again Junho want rush to his hyung but Mrs. Kim immediately block him.

“Nehh! Junsu is our dongsaeng! He should be your favourite dongsaeng and beloved son to mum and dad! But Junsu not related by blood with us...It’s mean that he not our biological dongsaeng! There are nothing wrong if I and Junsu be together. I also love him, but I can’t love him like you, mum and dad love toward him. I love him for years...Before we went to UK I love him!” Jaejoong stand in front of Junho and see deeply in his eyes. Their halmeoni just sit at the corner of living room. She just wait a suitable time to interrupt the family discussion.

“I don’t want hear the nonsense anymore! Junsu is our family! He is my and your mum youngest son in this house! Don’t ever everyone change the facts! Understand?!” Mr. Kim sternly ask Jaejoong.

“Dad, no one want to change the reality! Junsu still your son. Jae know mum and dad love him like your own son. Junho also love Junsu as his own dongsaeng. But Jae...Jae can’t dad. All the time Jae tries to love him as my dongsaeng like everyone but Jae can’t. Jae really loves him but my love to him different than dad, mum and Junho. Dad you understand what Jae mean, right?” Jaejoong bravely walk to his dad. He need to be determine and strong to get what he and Junsu want. Once in his life, he let his man’s tears drop in front of his family. There are no more ashamed in himself.

“I don’t understand and I don’t want to understand. Just forget you say, Jae. I will consider that you don’t say anything tonight.” Mr. Kim make his conclusion. He feel so suffocate as he can’t accept it.

“No! Jae never forgets what Jae talks tonight! It’s about my feeling, dad. Feeling that Jae tries to ignore. Feeling that Jae hold because I respect you, dad. Respect that dad don’t want anyone bring up issues about Junsu and don’t want everybody know Junsu just adopted son. But this time Jae determines, Jae can’t forget Junsu and Jae can’t hold anymore my feeling. Jae really love Junsu dad. He is everything to me, dad. Jae will never ask you anything anymore, Jae just want Junsu, dad. Please, dad. Please understand my love to him.” Jaejoong cry.

“Jae! Don’t disobey me! Don’t be nonsense! Don’t talk ridiculous! Did I tell already that I don’t want anyone change the facts! I never tack back what I say!” Everyone stunned when Mr. Kim voice like a storm and they can only hear Jaejoong sob in that silent atmosphere.

“Dad...Jae never against what you say but only just one time...Please. Jae beg to you, dad. Please think about Junsu too, dad. Please dad...Please blesses our relationship.” Jaejoong sob become heavily. Jaejoong fell on his knee and grip Mr. Kim legs.

“No! I will stay with I was talk!”

“Yah! What make you can’t change that?” Halmeoni that just watch the scene ask Mr. Kim.

“Umma also always think Junsu as my own grandson! My beloved grandson! Umma believe there are nothing will be change though Junsu and Jaejoong be together!” From her tone they can know that she really angry now.

“Umma...You know about this from early, right?”

“Nehh! Umma know it! Jae already told me that Junsu is every special person his heart. And that’s why I support when he went to UK just for I want he forget his feeling. But I never know, how far he leave Junsu, how long he want to forget Junsu, but he never forget it. When I know he still love Junsu, I think there are nothing wrong if Junsu be with Jaejoong.” Everyone wide their eyes when hear what the woman say.

“But Umma don’t understand!” Mr. Kim immediately cut his umma.

“What did I don’t understand?! Don’t you fool me. You’re my son. I know what you think! You can’t accept Jaejoong love Junsu because you don’t want outsider know that Junsu not you real son, right? You’re just scare you will embarrassed! Embarrassed when everyone know the truth. It’s right?” Mr. Kim quiet when what his umma say is true.

“Umma know you’re well-known by everybody. Everyone at Korea knows you. But don’t simply make your sons victim just for keep your ego and your name!” Mr. Kim gasp when he heard every single word come from his umma mouth and make his blood raised to the peak.

“I don’t care with what you all opinion! What I know I will hold my words! Junsu is my son! No one can change it!” Mr. Kim walk leave the other after he done his talking. Mrs. Kim run chased his husband to their bedroom.

“Hmmpp! Stubborn!” She plop herself on sofa angrily.

Junho walk from the room weakly. His heart still shilly-shally whether should agree or not. He really love Junsu and Jaejoong. He really wants to see them happy. Even his hyung don’t tell them, he can guess that Jaejoong really love Junsu and vice versa.

“Don’t worry Jae. Halmeoni know so well my son. Halmeoni sure after this your dad will agree. For now, halmeoni don’t want Jae given up easily. Jae must always be Junsu side and don’t tell him what happened tonight. You don’t want he upset right?” She talk to Jaejoong softly and pat Jaejoong back lovely.    

           ゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚゚・。゚

Jaejoong rub his face and through his hairs. It’s already 2 am but he can’t close his eyes yet. He just blinked stare his wall and tears never stop drop from his eyes. Jaejoong too absurd in his world and not hear someone open his bedroom door.

“Jae hyung.” Junho sit beside his hyung on the bed and make Jaejoong jump when Junho call him. But he still doesn’t turn his face to Junho.

“Hyung. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” Jaejoong look at Junho when he hear Junho sniffle.

“There is nothing to be sorry. It’s not you faults. It should me say sorry. Sorry that hyung can’t hold my own feeling anymore.” Jaejoong hug Junho and both of them cry in each other embrace.

“I already can see that hyung love Junsu from years ago. It just me can’t accept and try to deny everything.”

Jaejoong pull from hug and look at Junho eyes. Even the room his dark but dim light from outside make Jaejoong can see sincere on Junho face.

“Hyung...Are you really love Junsu, hyung?”

“More than anything, Junho. Hyung really love him more than my life. He is only can make my heart beat so fast. Make me sweating although just sit beside him. Only he can make me crazy.”

“And Junsu also love you, hyung?” Jaejoong nodded and it give Junho answer for his question.

“Hyung. Did you know that I really love Junsu as my dongsaeng, right? And I also love you, hyung. I will be happy if hyung and Junsu be happy.”

“Did you agree hyung be with Junsu?”

“Nehh...If only this can make hyung and Junsu happy.”

“Thank you, Junho. Thank you!” Jaejoong cupped Junho face and shower kiss on Junho face make him struggle to escape from Jaejoong.

“Hyung! Hyung! Stop!” Junho pushes Jaejoong face from him makes Jaejoong stop but his smile so wide.

“Eww...Hyung!” Junho wipe his face with his shirt. After his had done wipe he face Junho return to face his hyung back.

“Just promise me that hyung will always love Junsu and always be his side.”  

“Nehh. Umma” Jaejoong salute to Junho and both of them laugh. They rolled on the bed and share a many stories that can’t shared before for whole night. And for first time Jaejoong and Junho sleep on the same bed.

 

**Sorry for grammar/typo error  (シ_ _)シ