CHAPTER 49

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

“Give up not a excellent way. But it the wrong way to do.” Heechul squeeze Junsu hand tightly.

“I really cannot face with all of this anymore, hyung. I tired. I know I don’t have any hope to be cure.”

“Who say that? Su? Your friends? Junsu...He cannot just let the fate play with our life. We must try to change it as a possible. We also need to pray. Hyung know you’re tired from this but you must trust that there are many people love you. Your family, and friends. Hyung believe they must hope that you can continue to against with your sickness.”  Heechul know Junsu be in weaker condition that why he be more emotional.

“But hyung I not so strong. I not strong, hyung” Junsu burst out his tears.

“Hyung know. And hyung think that hyung don’t deserve to advice you. Hyung just meet you for a few week. But hyung want you to stay strong until last.”

“At all this time I always thought that I strong enough, hyung. But slowly my confident become decreases, hyung. I not ready to leave everything yet, hyung. I scare...” Junsu say between his heavy sobs.

“See. You also said that you don’t ready that’s why you must get a treatments and don’t give up.” Heechul hug Junsu and let him cry on his shoulders.

Junsu stare deeply into Heechul eyes. From there he can see a hope in his eyes.    

    ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:*

Yoochun quickly walk from his room. He just gets a call from someone. Call that make his lips never stop said thanks God. It a week he try to located Junsu but he lost. But who expect Junsu just be near them all this time. Why he never think about the place? He and Junsu always go there as volunteers.

He drive his car carefully. He must meet Junsu and bring him to hospital as soon as possible. As soon he arrive to his destination he pull out his car and get out from the car. He stand for a seconds and take a breath and release it slowly try to find a strength. He don’t know why he heart pounding hardly in his chest. He feel something that he cannot said in words. He really excited meet with Junsu and after all he really miss Junsu. But he feel scare if with his present make Junsu angry at him. He worry if Junsu reject his suggestion that want get Junsu a treatments.

“Thanks Umma. Because tell me about this” Yoochun look at Mrs. Jung that sit opposite with him.

“Umma actually promise with Junsu don’t tell anyone that he at here. But Umma worry when see he feel unwell. Umma know he hide something from Umma, that’s why Umma call you, Yoochun. I think that you close to him when you guy at works at here.” Mrs. Jung explain.

“I’m sorry Umma. Actually it is true that Junsu is sick. He get leukaemia.” Mrs. Jung cup and look Yoochun with wide eyes.

“Oh God. Umma...Umma really don’t know he have the worse cancer. Umma always pursue him to the hospital but he always rejected. That’s why Umma see he weaker lately and his nose always bleeding. His face pale. Chun-ah, Umma sorry don’t call you early. Umma...”

“Umma...Umma...It’s ok. Umma don’t fault in this case. I very grateful when umma call me and tols me that  Junsu at here. I try find him everywhere but I lost a hope after a week I don’t found him. His family now bust find him” Yoochun cut Mrs. Jung mumble.

“But Umma really don’t understand why he run away from house?”

“Long story, Umma. I will tell umma next time. Where Junsu? I want meet him.” Yoochun impatient want to see Junsu face...

“That’s why Umma worry. Even with his condition he still want to go out. He went to in early in the morning. He said he want to meet with his friend. But he will back in the corner.”

“I just worry about him. With now he stop take his pills.” Yoochun release a sigh. He still war whether want to tell Junsu family or not. Should he?

   ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:*

Junsu just stay sill for almost 10 min now. He never thought with Yoochun present at here. And now all feeling he feel in his heart. Guilty, embarrass and angry. He ashamed with Yoochun, he must think that Junsu as a weak.

“Su, come let get back” Yoochun said after be quiet at this time.

“How did you know I am here?” Junsu ask as he don’t reply Yoochun.

“It’s all not important now. What more important is you need to get treatments as soon as possible. Everyone worry about you now. Everyone find you now. Please, don’t do like this anymore. I know you. You’re not easy lost to fate. We back hmm?” Yoochun pursue Junsu.

“It not that I don’t want to go back but I don’t want become everyone burden...”

“Su...You know that what you do now make everyone worry. Don’t you pity them? They never stop ask me about you. And moreover, they already know about your cancer. I don’t know what to said to them anymore. Hyukjae, he cannot concentrate in his work until Kyuhyun worry about him.”

Junsu that low his head look up into Yoochun that sit in front of him. His tears drop again for nth time already. His feel more guilty when he hear what Yoochun tell him. ‘I’m so cruel now?’ Suddenly Jaejoong face burst into his mind. ‘Did he already know about my cancer?’’Did he also sad same with the other?’ ‘What’s his reaction?’ ‘Did he still angry with me?’

“Jae hyung also worry about you. Hyukjae told me that he now busy find you everywhere” Yoochun as can read what Junsu think.

His cry become more loudly. He low his head back.

“Su, we back huh? We get you a treatment, hmm? I promise I will help you as long as I can. There are so many alternative that we can take. Just don’t give up” Yoochun went to Junsu and bring hin into his embrace let Junsu release all his tears.

“I’m tired. I want to rest. You just go back. I will think your suggestion.”

“But Su...”

 “Please yoochun! I need to calm down first. I beg to you, please don’t tell my family that I’m here.” Junsu push Yoochun chest and get up. He don’t know what in his mind now. He not ready to go back yet.

“Su, please. Don’t do like this. Just take a look yourself. You become weaker now with you don’t take any pills anymore. Su...I’m beg to you, please we go back and get a treatments before it too late.” Yoochun continue beg to Junsu. He will knee in front Junsu if it can make Junsu agree.

“If you assume that you’re my friend. Please leave.” Junsu turn away from Yoochun.

‘I will back one day’ Junsu monologue in his mind. ‘What I do now is right way?’

    ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:*

Jaejoong open Junsu bedroom’s door. His legs feel so heavy want to walk into the room. But he really miss Junsu badly, he drag his heavy legs into the room after 5 min stand outside. He look around the room and finally he cannot hold his tears anymore.

“Why I never think that you’re suffering in all time? Why I so babo?” Jaejoong wailed alone. He regret because he never know about Junsu all this time. He never take a seriously what Junsu said before this.

His eyes landing on the jar that have a chocolates inside it. He remember the accident that happen between him and Junsu. He take the jar and bring it to his chest as his tears drop on the jar. He remember memories between he and Junsu and make he smile alone when he remember a sweet memories. But his face change become sad when a bitter memories came in his mind.

“Junsu-ah, where are you now? Please come back...Hyung miss you” Jaejoong cry loudly. He don’t care if everyone hear him cry.