CHAPTER 3

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

 

Junsu locked himself in a room after finished dinner with his parents. Tomorrow morning his hyungs will come home. He doesn’t make sure whether he wants to follow his parents to pick up his hyungs at airport. Junsu remembered an event that makes him sad. Memories that make his Jae hate him more. Memories 8 years ago now come back to his mind.

FLASHBACK

Junsu is in living room together with his mom and Junho. They chat with happily when suddenly Jaejoong from upstairs come while hold a piece of paper.

“Mom...Can you tell me what’s that?” Jaejoong asks his mom while extended to his mom.

Mrs. Kim takes a paper that Jaejoong give to her and read at glance. When her understand the contents her immediately hide the paper behind her. Junsu and Junho look at their mom and hyung puzzle. Junsu and Junho surprised when their mom raising her voice. They never see that their mom temper before.

“Where you get this paper? You must enter my room without my permission right?”

At that time Mr. Kim not come back from his work yet.

“Why? Mom scare if the secret that mom and dad keep will discover? Secrets about Junsu that he had nothing to do with our family” Jaejoong say while point to Junsu.

Junsu shock when hear the statements that come out from his hyung.

“Mom...What Jae hyung talking about? What his mean that Su has nothing to do with this family, mom?” Junsu asks his mom. His begin feel uneasy. There is something that they want to hide from he.

“It’s nothing...Jae hyung only ridiculous...Junho please take Junsu upstairs” Junho nod his head and hold Junsu wrist. Junsu who not get the satisfied answer pull his hand harshly from Junho

“Junsu let’s go upstairs” Junho try to pull Junsu to follow him.

 “Jaejoong please stop all of them” Mrs. Kim said firmly.

“Oh...Now everyone in this house wants to keep outsider in this house huh?” Jaejoong raise his voice. Junho and Junsu stop from their track and look at Jaejoong that give a death glare to Junsu. Junsu scare with Jaejoong’s eyes that like a prey.

“Mom...Why Jae hyung mean that I outsider?”

“So my instinct is correct until now. Yes! You are outsider...You’re not my biological dongsaeng...Biological sons of mom and dad!!”

  Junsu that hear that statement feel that his world spin around him. His tears rapidly down in his cheeks.

“M-mom...That are true?”

“Y-Yes...All of them is true...You are not my biological mom...But that can’t change anything...You’re still my son” Mrs. Kim also shed her tears.

Whole his body trembles and feels his body incapable to support his own weight. He almost fell if not Junho that holding him.

“Do you hear that? I think you better get out from this house...That’s done that you don’t have to do with this family anymore” Jaejoong speaks harshly

END FLASHBACK

Junsu didn’t realise that he fall to slept together with bitter memories. Mrs. Kim went to Junsu room after no response from him. She was found sleeping Junsu and then she approached the bed. She looks at Junsu and his cheeks lovely.

“Mom and dad will protect you from anything as long as we can do it. You still our beloved son no matter what happen” She then kiss Junsu’s forehead before leaving.

 

*sorry for grammar error