CHAPTER 1

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

 

“Are you okay? Why lately you look always spacing out?” Hyukjae, his best friend suddenly asks him.

“Su okay...Su only tired...As you know the exams is in corner...Su don’t wants fails”

“You never be fail Su...You’re excellent student right? All lecturers like you” Hyukjae give his best friend courage.

Junsu smile softly when he hear the compliment from Hyukjae. He know that his best friend only joke with him. He also knows that some of student says that he flirt or use the money to get full marks. He never cares what they want to say, for him that enough if his family and his friend know that he never do that.

“But what you say is true...I don’t need to studies like a crazy, right?” Junsu playfully say back to Hyukjae who smile to Junsu.

“Yeah...if it true...But I know that are something else that you hide from me right? Come on tell me” Hyukjae say in serious tone when he stops his laugh.

“It’s nothing...Next month my hyungs will come back from UK” Junsu say while play with his fingers.

“Ahh...So what wrong? You should be happy right?”

“Su know...But it 5 years that they go to UK...Only Junho hyung that talk to me...Call me...Chat with me...But Jaejoong hyung never contact me...Su know that he never like Su...He hate Su from we kid until now” Junsu sigh softly.

Hyukjae soothing to rub his friend’s back slowly. He knows how Jaejoong treated Junsu. He was quite impressed with the tenacity shown by Junsu to face his problems. If he in Junsu shoes he was not sure if he can do the same thing.

  “Who knows maybe he has changed...He may treated you in the better way this time” Hyukjae tried to persuade his friend.

“Maybe...But you do not know him, Hyukjae. He is sensitive and we never can expect what he wants to do whether good or bad things for other people. He only wanted to indulge his heart never want to think about other people” Junsu expressed his feeling to Hyukjae.

“Aishh...Let’s forget it...Come we go to drinks on me” Hyukjae stand up and pull his friend from the ground at field.

“Only drink? How about eat?” Junsu say playfully to Hyukjae.

Hyukjae give a signalled that he lack of money. He knows that Junsu only jokes with him. Although Junsu rich but he never show off with his money. Hyukjae never see anyone so humble like Junsu. That why Junsu was liked by everyone.

“Hey, I heard about Jay loves you that are true?” Hyukjae ask Junsu when they arrived at their favourite cafe.

“Yeah...Su had heard that...But Su don’t like him...Su know he had a girlfriend...Su don’t want to be an attack by his girlfriend” Junsu say after waitress far away. Later both of them burst laugh.

 

*this chapter may boring -.-