CHAPTER 61

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Jaejoong stumble but Junho quickly catch his hyung from fall down. Everyone in the room quiet and only can hear their own breathe.  The result about Junsu’s real family really gives them heart attack. No one from them bone marrow match with Junsu. They now really don’t know what to do now. They are at dead end now. Junsu become weak from day to day.

Jaejoong bring his heavy legs leave the room and walk Junsu ward. A long his walks to Junsu room his mouth never stop say pray to God. His mind really blank right now.

“Oh God, please give me a strength.” He whispers. He takes a deep breath before he enters Junsu ward room. He slowly twists the knob, as soon as he steps inside Junsu smile greeting him.

Junsu spread his hands to Jaejoong as want Jaejoong hug him. Jaejoong smile and hug Junsu close to him. He pulls from hug and position Junsu lean on his chest as he hugs Junsu from back without disrupts the needles that poke Junsu bony hand.  

“Where are you going? I miss you.” Junsu cuddle in his husband warm hug.

“Hyung miss you to, baby. Hyung just take a fresh air at outsides.” Junsu blush at his nickname ‘baby’ as Jaejoong never call him like that. Jaejoong fingers intertwined with Junsu. He brings Junsu skinny hands to his lips. He really sad see Junsu condition. He really lost too much weight as he can feel Junsu bones poke his skin.  

“Hyung...Why I’m can’t go back yet?” Junsu whined as he really hopes that Jaejoong can understand what he wants.

 “Su, Dr. Lee already said that you need treatments. Hyung promise...When Su already heal Hyung will bring you back home.” Jaejoong really know what Junsu mean. He know that Junsu already sick in the hospital although Junsu said he want continue the treatments.

He kisses Junsu head that cover by his beanie and slowly rock the sick man while hummed a song. He really sad when see Junsu almost bald head...but now he completely bald now. He really wants to take away Junsu pain when Junsu vomits after his chemotherapy. His hands slowly rubs Junsu bruised hands resulting after receive continuously injection. Dr. Lee said they have to inject Junsu through his legs if his hands don’t have place to inject anymore. Jaejoong stop hummed when Junsu cut his reverie.

“I miss our home...Our room...I miss halmeoni...I want to go halmeoni’s house...Want a fresh air in the village.” Junsu said what he wants. In his eyes, he already imagines all of that.

“Halmeoni...Will come here tomorrow. Hyung promise...When you healthy enough we will go to Halmeoni house.” Junsu nodded at Jaejoong promises. Jaejoong eyes begin brim with tears.

“Hyung...Please don’t sad...I know hyung must really upset now, right?” Junsu pull from hug and turn cupped Jaejoong already wet face in his cold hands.

“Please don’t cry. I promise I will be strong...I will do all the treatments that Dr. Lee want me do it. I will heal in no time.” He wipes away remaining Jaejoong tears.

Jaejoong smile proudly when he see Junsu optimise with his illness.

   “Hyung...Can you sing for me? I miss your voice.” Junsu position his back again against Jaejoong chest. Jaejoong bring Junsu close to him and continue his song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~00000000000000~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You have to be strong.”

Jaejoong give a faint smile when he hears Yoochun words. He knows Yoochun still love his spouse. He respects the man feeling. The man that always be with Junsu and support him.

  “I’m tried to be strong in his eyes. Although inside of me want scream to world how much hurt see he in pain.” Jaejoong say.

Since Junsu admitted in hospital Jaejoong always talk with Yoochun although in short time. His jealousy and anger toward Yoochun already fade away. Now, the doctor is his friend. He respects Yoochun as Junsu’s friend.

“Seriously, I’m really admired you. You still can smile in front of Junsu. I know Junsu condition be worst from day to day but at least with your smile he have a spirit to continue his treatments. Although I work in this almost 5 years, I already see all the human behaviour but you still no. 1 in my heart that I really admire you. If me, I really can’t guarantee if I can exactly do what you to him.” Yoochun sincere praised Jaejoong.

“As people said, if we don’t face it by own we never know we own potency. I know if you on my place you will do same as me or maybe better than me. We willing do anything for our beloved, right?” Jaejoong really can think that he can said like that. He as can accept the reality now.

“You think Junsu can hold any longer?” Jaejoong after both of them drown in their mind.

“I really can’t see too much about this. In medical world, we really can’t expect what will happen in the future. We as a doctor only can do the best to their patients. But if their fate is opposite with what we assume, we can’t do anything.” Jaejoong nodded as he understands.

Before they can continue their talk, Mr. Kim rush to Jaejoong from Junsu room.

“Jae...Su is an unconscious!” Jaejoong immediately run to Junsu room without excuse himself first.  

From afar, Dr. Lee walks fast with nurses behind him to Junsu room. Yoochun hope nothing bad happen to Junsu.  

__________________________________________

Yeah! Update!! ^^