CHAPTER 21

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

“Now when I want ask you out you must have reasons? Or you have someone else than me?” Reena speak as car is move.

Jaejoong that beside her just is quiet. He felt more comfortable thinking about Junsu rather than Reena complain.

“Jae...You listening what I ask?” Reena ask.

“What you want? I take you out as you wish...So what you want again?” Jaejoong ask.

“Hey...Let me reminded you how many we hang out together lately? Not like when you just come back from UK. We always out together...Now even want to call you must not answer it...” Reena pout. Jaejoong sigh.

“It long time ago...When I not started work and now it different I have many work that I need to solve it. If I want I don’t even want to out with you tonight” Jaejoong replied.

“Just say that you’re tired with me!” Reena shouted. Jaejoong immediately press brake on the side of the road. Reena that shock with the situation take a deep breath before turn look at Jaejoong.

“Hey...You know I if tired with you I will leave you right now at here...You want that? Please...I tired from work and do not put more burden on me” Jaejoong raise his voice.

He started engine of the car after Reena don’t say anything.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Jaejoong walked into the house after send Reena and went straight to his room. Before he could open the door he remembers something. Something that makes his day feels not complete. His eyes on Junsu room which beside his room. Jaejoong smile as he knows something that makes him like that. Junsu. Today he didn’t see Junsu for all day, he walk to Junsu’s room and ready to knock the door. Before he could knock the door was open from inside.

“Kyaa…Jae hyung…What are doing? You scared me if you appear like that everyday” Junsu smooth his chest as he recover from shock.

“Huh? Oh…Hyung just come home and you suddenly open the door…Where are you going?” Jaejoong quickly down his hand and ask Junsu nervously. He had to lie to Junsu to prevent his secret from exposed.

“I just need drink” Junsu answer with a smile.

Jaejoong froze for a minute. That smile that he misses badly to see today.

“Hmm…Okey…Hyung went to my room first” Jaejoong walk pass Junsu to his room.

Suddenly Junsu sneeze when he smells perfume from Jaejoong. He call Jaejoong before his hyung went to his room. Jaejoong turn look at Junsu.

“Hyung…If I say something to hyung please don’t be angry” Jaejoong frown and let Junsu continue.

“That smell…The perfume on your is not yours right?” Junsu ask nervously.

“Smell? Perfume? Yah…Hyung not understand what you say” Jaejoong ask.

“Perfume on your body is not yours right? It kind like perfume feminine scent” Junsu replied.

Jaejoong quickly smell his shirt.

“Ahhh…This…When hyung at mall someone spray it to me…I don’t know that it smell so strong” Jaejoong lie.

Jaejoong don’t have any idea why he lies to Junsu. He can be honest to Junsu. But why he cannot tell the truth.

“The salesman cannot differentiate hyung is man or female?” Junsu nag slowly. He didn’t know what happened to himself tonight. All he do is unexpected.

“Huh? You say something?” Jaejoong ask as he didn’t hear Junsu say.

“N-nothing…Just I don/t like the smell…J-just ignore what I say…Hyung need to work tomorrow right? Go to sleep” Junsu walk to kitchen as he done.

“You do not like it? But why?” Junsu don’t answer it.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Junsu greedy gulp the water in the glass. He sit awhile while close his eyes. He takes a deep breath before he open his eyes slowly. When he opens his eyes he sees someone. Someone that he didn’t want to see this time.

Jaejoong wear t-shirts and short pant like always when at home. He can feel his heart become thump loudly.

“Are you okay? Why your face pale?” Jaejoong ask when he in front of Junsu.

Junsu got up and walk away from kitchen. Before he can go away Jaejoong hold his hand. He becomes panics.

“What wrong with you? Just now you okay…But now you ignore hyung…You angry at hyung huh?” Jaejoong ask as he holds tight Junsu hand.

“N-nothing…I just sleepy…I want to sleep” Junsu try release his hand from Jaejoong.

“Really? But why hyung feel like you hide something from hyung”

“Really…I-it nothing…Look I smile” Junsu give a sweet smile as he can.

“See…Hyung know you didn’t clever enough to lies”

“No…Look I just want to go sleep…Please release my hand” Junsu beg Jaejoong to release his hand.

“Junsu…That you?” Mrs. Kim ask as she enter the kitchen. Jaejoong quickly release Junsu’s hand.

“Nehh…Mom…Jae hyung ask me to heated the food. He say he hungry” Junsu say loudly.

“Your Jae hyung aish…Mom ask you to eat at home you don’t want. Say you want to eat with your friends. Just leave it to mom. Junsu just go to sleep” Mrs Kim say.

“Thanks mom…Junsu go upstairs…” Junsu stuck a tongue to Jaejoong and run to his room. Jaejoong just rolled his eyes.

Jaejoong look at his mom while his hand at his stomach at smile.

*Sory late update...I just coming home today...Finally home sweet home