CHAPTER 57

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

  Mr. Kim looks at Junsu with sad look. Lately, Junsu can’t swallow any solid food anymore. He will throw out it again. So, his wife will make sure cook any food in liquid form to make easy to Junsu to eat.

“No, mum. I full already.” Junsu push softly the food.

Mrs. Kim take glass of water and help Junsu drink it slowly.

“My son looks so healty today.” Mr. Kim says even though Junsu still weak but from his face Mr. Kim can see his eyes so happy today. It must affect come from Jaejoong. 

“Hmm...Today I don’t feel tired.” Reply Junsu.

Suddenly the door was open by Jaejoong followed by Junho behind him.

“Dad and mum at here.” Jaejoong smile to Junsu and be reply by Junsu back his smile.

“Morning Su. Better today?” Junho walk to Junsu side and caress his pale cheek lovely.

“Hmm...Why everyone gather at here? Hyung, you don’t have any works today?” Junsu confused see his family at his room together.

“I will go later. We will go late today.” Junho answer Junsu questions.

Jaejoong plop on the sofa that happen have in the room. He still feel awkward be near his dad. He believes his dad still don’t want talk with him yet.

“As all at here, dad wants talk with all of you. But your halmeoni need to go back hometown but she will come here again next week.”

“Talk about what?” ask Junsu. Each pair’s eyes look at Mr. Kim and wait what their dad want to talk.  

“Yeobo, you want talk?” Mr. Kim ask his wife.

 “No.” Mrs. Kim shook her head.

Mr. Kim walk approach Junsu and take Junsu cold hand in his warm palms while smile at puzzled Junsu.

“Su know, right? Mum and dad really love you. Even you also know that you are not our real son, but we never assume you as stranger.” Mr. Kim begins his open his speech.

“What dad wants talk about? Su never assume mum and dad as outsider. I really thankful that I have lovely mum and dad that love me so much as your son.” Junsu suddenly feel want to cry when Mr. Kim say like that.

 “But today...Dad not comes as your dad.”

“Dad!” Junho ask as he feels weird.

Jaejoong already get up from sofa and walk closer to his dad. He feel shock when Mr. Kim say that.

“Dad...What are you talk?” Jaejoong ask as he sees Junsu already cry.

“Now...Dad come as Jaejoong dad. And today...In this moments, dad represent Jaejoong want propose you, Kim Junsu as Jaejoong’s wife...As my youngest son! Will you be Jaejoong’s wife and be my son-in-law?” Mr. Kim can’t hold his tears anymore and just let it fall down.

Jaejoong feel like he dream this moments. He walks to his mum with happy face.

“Dad!” called Jaejoong. And at the same time he want conform it.

Mr. Kim nodded as he knows the meaning behind the name. Jaejoong immediately run to his dad and hug his dad tightly.   

“Thank you, dad! Thank you so much!” Jaejoong cry but cry of happiness.

“Welcome. But Junsu still don’t answer dad.” They all look at Junsu that just cry.

“As long as hyung know, if he quiet it’s mean as Yes.” Junho tease Junsu. Make Junsu blush and pull blanket over his head and hide his red face.

Everyone laugh at his antics and forget everything for in the moments.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo ______________________ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

“Yah, hyung! Here!” Junho burst to Jaejoong office without knocks first. He threw newspaper onto his hyung desk and plop on sofa angrily.

“What?!” Jaejoong take the newspaper and open the headline.

Jaejoong threw back the papers on his desk after he done. He get up and walk to sit in front Junho.

“So, what?” Jaejoong asked.

“I know she will end like this. I never believer her since you bring her home.”

“Don’t talk about her anymore. She not important now.” Jaejoong rubs his face.

 SUPERMODEL IN HOTEL WITH BUSINESSMAN.

Reena photo with old man at hotel fill the page of newspapers. Jaejoong with expressionless don’t want to know about her anymore. His mind now full with Junsu face, Junsu smile, Junsu pout and everything about Junsu.

“How about hyung and Junsu now? I can see Junsu seem so happy lately since dad accepts you guys.” Jaejoong smile when he remembers the moments where his dad agree with their relationship.

“Yah, Hyung! What you smile about?!” Junho take a cushion and threw to Jaejoong face.

“Yah! You want to die?!” Jaejoong threw back to Junho.

In few minutes there are wars of cushions between two siblings. They ignore every eyes that peek through the door see their scene. For Jaejoong staff they feel happy when see Jaejoong can laugh and play with Junho. Before that, they also see Jaejoong scary face in office.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo ______________________ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

“I’m sorry.”

“Su, you don’t do anything wrong to me. From early Su tell me about your feeling toward Jae. I already accept it with big hands.” Yoochun make gesture like 3 years old kids and open his hands as big as he can. And he success make Junsu giggles.

Yoochun admits he still feels so depress but he know he can’t do anything. He believes his fate is not with Junsu but maybe with someone at outside there for him. 

“But, Su give you many troubles. I use you for the marriage...”

“Su...Su, you’re my friend. What use of friend if I can’t help my friend? I do all of this because I want help you, Su. And at the time you really have bad time in your life, right?” Yoochun want distract Junsu from guilty. 

“Thank you...Thank you so much! I’m so grateful because I have friend like you. Even we are friend but I want you know that you also so my precious person.” Junsu take relief breath when he knows Yoochun already can accept everything.

“It should be me thanks to you. You want accept me as a friend. At first, I thought I never can be your friend. Even my love is only one side but at least you accept me and love me as a friend. It’s enough for me.” Junsu can sense sad in Yoochun words.

“Thank you, Chunnie...”

“And now, I just have one request. Please be strong against your cancer. I believe you can be healing back to normal.”

“Thank you. I will try my best does that.”

“Oh...One more thing. Tell Jaejoong...If he dare make you cry and hurt you I will get you away from him.” Yoochun tease Junsu and both of them laugh with Yoochun statement.

________________________________

Sory for long time not update....