CHAPTER 48

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Junsu quickly run to toilet while cup his bleeding nose. He wash his nose at the sink and forget  lock the door. 

“Su?” A familiar voice call him and knocks the door and open the door before Junsu can completely clean his bleeding nose.

“Oh my God! Junsu! W-Why your nose bleeding? You ok?” Umma asks with concern.

“I’m ok. Maybe my body is hot that’s why my nose bleeding” Junsu take a tissue and wipe his nose. He know he should not to continue lie within his condition right now.

“Sure? Umma worry see you like this. We go to hospital, nehh?”

“It’s ok Umma. I familiar with this condition. I’ll be ok. My nose will bleeding if  my body is too hot. Umma don’t worry, nehh”

Mrs. Jung just nodded but by her instinct she know Junsu try to hide something. By look into Junsu face Mrs. Jung know Junsu have a big problems on his shoulders. Just like it become a burden to him to tell people.

“Umma, I think I want to go out for awhile. Want to find books for the kids. Umma want anything?” Junsu change topic when he see Umma frown.

“Why you need to? And umma see you’re unwell. No need to make yourself tired. They have many books already. Don’t waste your money. If they really need let’s umma buy it.”

“It’s ok umma. I already promise to them to buy books for them. I need to buy books for them that have a big exam these years.” Junsu walk side by side to the garden where the kids plays.

    ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:*

“Jae...Come breakfast first.” Mrs. Kim call his eldest son when he walk to dining table with gloomy face.  Jaejoong pull one of chair and sit.

“Where dad?” Jaejoong ask when he don’t see his dad in the dining table.

“Your dad out esrly today. He have something to settle about Junsu.”

As soon as he hear word ‘Junsu’ he immediately be quiet. Only his head nodded. He reach take a toast and put some butter on it and eat that. His eyes sometime glance to his dongsaeng that just be quiet and staring into nothing his plate. He know Junho hold his anger when he see Junho red face.

“Hyung...”

Before Jaejoong done eat his toast suddenly his name be call. Soft hand squeeze his hand softly. Jaejoong just be static. He don’t dare to look at his mum face. He don’t know why but he know that his mum hold her tears from drops.

“Jae...Can you help me?” Jaejoong just stay still. He don’t believe with his own voice to answer her.

“Help me to find Junsu, nehh? We find him together, hmm? Mum know Jae stay angry with Junsu but this time, mum really beg to you.”

“Mum...Jae will find him” Jaejoong answer her immediately. He don’t want to see his mum cry anymore. He get up.

“Thank you, Jae. Mum...”

“Mum, I will find Junsu but I cannot promise to mum that I will meet him.” He turn to look at Junho that accidently look at him.

“I don’t ask hyung to find him until you meet him. At least we find him together. His body now become weaker from days to days. All of us worry about him. We need get him to the treatment as soon as possible. “ Jaejoong speechless. He look between his mum and Junho. He get his briefcase and want walk away but just a few step he stop and walk back to his mum and kiss her cheek for a minute before he pull back.

Mrs. Kim stunned by Jaejoong action but after her recover from the condition she hold her tears from drop.

“I will do the best for find him.” Jaejoong whispered near her ears as he hug his mum tightly. Mrs. Kim cannot hold her tears anymore. She hug back Jaejoong. As long as she remember this is first time Jaejoong kiss her and hug her after a long time he don’t do it.

    ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:*

Junsu cannot balance his body anymore with his vision become blur. He immediately hold the bookshelf from fall.

“Excuse me, sir. You ok?” Beautiful man ask him. At first Junsu thought he is girl but when he focus his sight on the face and the voice Junsu know he is man.

Junsu smile and shook his head slowly. He guess the man is same age with he or maybe just older by one or two years from him.

“Sure?”

Junsu nodded his head few times. He take a deep breath and release it slowly. He do the same thing for a few times until he sure he can walk again.

“You look as you sick...” The man ask again as he worry see Junsu pale face.

“Really. I’m ok.Thanks.” Junsu give a smile as he want to make him believe.

“Come. Let me guide you to there.” Junsu gave up when the man continue ask the same questions. Junsu be drag by him to the bench outside the shop.

“Thanks” Junsu bow as he sit on the bench.

“Welcome”

“Junsu” Junsu give his hand as he introduce himself.

“Heechul. Kim Heechul.” Heechul take Junsu hand and shake it few times before pull his hand back.

“I’m sorry. I’m such a burden to you.”

“That ok. We need to help each other.” Heechul smile and patted Junsu back.

“Thanks God. I can meet a person that so kind nowadays.”

“Junsu sure that you ok?”

“I’m fine. Just need a rest. I always be like this.”

“If that you say. Then, I will excuse me first. We will meet again if we are fate to meet again.”

“Thank you. Thank you so much.” Junsu bow last time before he sit back on the bench while see the glimpse of Heechul disappear from his sight.

    ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:*

Jaejoong throw his sight far away to the busy town. He accidently went to Yunho apartment after one day he use his energy find Junsu. Only this way he can make his heart calm down. He remember his meeting with Hyukjae at one of cafe when he stop to fill his stomach from growl.

“You sure you don’t know where Junsu now?”He still cannot believe that even Junsu’s best friend don’t know where he now.

“Yes. And for hundred time I said I don’t know. I also try to find him now. I really worry about him. Really!” There are clearly can see on his worry face.

“So, you really know he sick from early?” Jaejoong guess.

“From the early Junsu told me about his sickness.”

“But why you hide it from us?” Jaejoong suddenly become emotional. He feel unfair when Hyukjae know about that early from him.

“Junsu want this matter be a secret. He don’t want make your family become burden. He told me he always become burden to your family from the child” Hyukjae wipe his tears when he remember Junsu face. Jaejoong know Hyukjae close to Junsu compare to him.

“You know Junsu...”

“I know who Junsu actually. I know Junsu is your adopted dongsaeng. And I understand why he want to hide this from your family. I respect his request.”

“But you know his condition worse? And now he disappear and we all don’t know where to find him anymore.”

“I know. From the his medical reporter that he show me every time he do his check-up, his chemotherapy clearly show that his cancer become worse. But I try to give him a support because I see he become weaker from days to days.” Hyukjae wipe his tears that continues drops.

“You know maybe he have any place that he go?”

“I don’t know. Junsu never be like this. He will find me first to tell his problems. He don’t have any friend beside than me. I try many time call his phone b-but...” Hyukjae cannot finish his word as his sobs be heavily.

“That’s ok. If you know anything please tell me” Jaejoong get up and leave sobbing Hyukjae alone

“Jae.”

Jaejoong bolted from his thought when his name be call but he don’t answer either.

““Jae, you ok?” Yunho approach Jaejoong. He know Jaejoong worry about Junsu.

“Jae...” Yunho pat Jaejoong shoulder softly.

“I don’t know until when can face all of this, Yunnie. I confuse. I try to find him everywhere but...I don’t know where I should find him again.” Jaejoong rubs his face few time.

“You need to put more effort and you also need to patient find him. We will try again tomorrow, nehh. Maybe we can meet he one day.”

“Why he take what I said seriously, Yunnie. He know me. He should ignore what I said. He know my behaviour when I angry.”

 “Jae, we also don’t expect all of this be happen. I know there are something good will be happen behind all of this. What more important now, you don’t easily give up. You must continue find him.” Yunho rub Jaejoong back slowly.

“What if we don’t meet him?” Finally his tears fall down to his cheeks.

“Jae...We must try first. Maybe he just want take a fresh air.”

“Nehh...But this time he disappear because of me. He angry at me” Jaejoong whined to Yunho.

“I really sure he will come back one day. You also need to trust him.”