CHAPTER 38

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

“Su, eat a little more” Hyukjae said upon seeing his best friend push the plate that still have fried rice aside. He become worries when he see Junsu face become paler from days to days.

“I don’t have appetite anymore” Junsu know his appetite become decrease lately but he cannot force to swallow food even he feel hungry because he know he will vomit if he force the food into his stomach.

“Seriously, I’m very scare look you become thinner. Your hyung don’t have any sense about you become thinner like this?”     

“Hmm...He has sense about my appetite why I eat just a little”

“Hmm…I see now you’re getting close to Jae hyung. If not you two must fight if see each other like a dog and cat. But now I feel happy for both of you because you two don’t have to fight anymore like last time and you will not be upset anymore thinking about your hyung” Hyukjae push his empty plate aside and take his strawberry smoothie.

Junsu groaned softly. He admit what he was feared about his relationship with Jaejoong before is done. But now never been in his mind about his feeling for Jaejoong? Why he can cultivate love toward Jaejoong it not same with his feeling toward Junho hyung? When he face to face with Jaejoong his feeling will become uncertain and his heart will beat with unusual rhythms. He get scared by his own feeling.

“Su! You hear what I’m saying?” Hyukjae ask while waving his hand n front of Junsu. Junsu jolt from his reverie.

“I listen.  Really, I don’t know how came we are become close lately. He now spent much time in house rather spent his time at pub”

“It’s alright. Maybe he feels guilt toward you”

 “Guilty? For what?” Junsu ask Hyukjae.

“Well maybe he realize know how bad his treat toward you before” Hyukjae shrugged his shoulders.

Junsu smile. Maybe what Hyukjae said is true.

“Maybe. Yah…Let’s go home” Junsu said as he get up and take his bag.

 

ಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥv

 

“JAE HYUNG!” Junsu knock loudly the door. His anger could not be contained anymore. He become angrier when he see his beloved thing disappear. He know who dare touch his belonging.

“What?” Jaejoong ask as he open the door.

“Don’t act like hyung don’t know anything. Where is my chocolate in jar on my drawer?” Junsu ask with his red face hold angry.

“Oh…The jar ekk?” Jaejoong scratch his not itch head while grin toward Junsu.

“Yes! Where it is?” Junsu face change becomes worries.

 “Just now hyung had entered your room. Hyung want borrow your book…” Junsu cut Jaejoong.

“Hyung…I ask about the chocolate not the book. Tell me now where it is?” Junsu raise his voice little. He becomes impatient to know about it. He knows why he becomes like this. This is one of the effects of his meds. He become impatient and easily become angry. Usually it is Hyukjae that become his victim when he likes this.

 “Listen first. When hyung take the book, hyung accidentally knocked the jar and it fall. Hyung swear hyung accidentally knocked it” Jaejoong repeat it

Junsu silent when he hear Jaejoong confession. Jaejoong become panic when Junsu quiet suddenly.

“Su! It accidentally”

“Where all the chocolate in the jar gone?” Junsu change his tone and look Jaejoong wait his answer.

“Hyung eat” Jaejoong grin which it not has any feel guilty on his face.

 “Hyung! Don’t make a joke with me” Junsu said with shaking voice.

“Really…Sorry! Hyung will buy you another chocolate. Just said how many you want hyung will buy it”

Jaejoong can see tears on verge to fall from Junsu’s eyes. He swallows his own saliva. He never expected what he saw. Junsu become speechless. The fact that he know make he feel sad and disappointed. Jaejoong shock when Junsu sit on the floor while sobbed loudly.

“Y-Yah…Su! Don’t be like this. Hyung promise…Hyung will buy you the chocolate” Jaejoong sit in front of Junsu

“It not is same” Junsu cry become more loudly.

 “Why cannot be same? And the chocolate will be expired within few day. Let hyung buy anew for you. And you can keep it as long as you want” Jaejoong pursue Junsu.

“Don’t want! Don’t want! Su want the chocolate” Junsu raging just like a small child who his wish cannot be fulfilled by their parents.

“It is gone. What can we do?”

 “Why hyung eat the chocolate? Give me back…Su want the chocolate” Junsu cry while pull Jaejoong shirt.

Jaejoong stunned when he see Junsu cry like this. He never see Junsu cry badly even he get a scold by Jaejoong.

“Su…Don’t cry please. Hyung promise will get you the same chocolate” Jaejoong ran his finger in silk Junsu’s hair.

“Hyung don’t understand. It’s not same. Hyung don’t know that the chocolate is gift the hyung truly sincere to give to me. I want to make a memories that hyung had give me something as a gift” Junsu wipe his tears but no avail.

“Here” Jaejoong put something in Junsu hands.

Junsu eyes wide when he see the thing.

“It’s…”

“Chocolate. Hyung don’t eat any of them. And the jar is not break. Hyung just want joke with you but who know your reaction like this-“ Junsu yank the jar from Jaejoong and hug it to his chest tightly.

“I’m sorry”

Junsu get up. He doesn’t dare to look Jaejoong face right now. In blink Junsu ran to his room. Jaejoong just observe from his stand and finally his tears fall down. He immediately went to his room and cry on his bed.

*srry fr grammar/spellng