CHAPTER 45

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

“You don't want go back yet?” Yunho asked.

Jaejoong that read the comics just let the question unanswered. Sometime he will laugh when he read it. Yunho don't know when it became Jaejoong hobby.

“Yah! I ask you. You don't want go back? From the mornng you lounge at my house. You know right what is today?” Yunho asked once again. He send resentful look to Jaejoong. Since, Jaejoong has conflict with Junsu, Jaejoong will came to his apartment every day until midnight. And then he will go home.

“Yah! I talk to you! Not to rock!” Yunho punch Jaejoong arm.

“Yah! It's hurt! I still can hear you!” Jaejoong put away the comics and rub his hurt arm.

“I will not peeve if talk with a normal person but you act like not normal person!” Yunho release all his dissatisfied to Jaejoong.

“Yah! I still can hear you. What? You think I'm statue?”

“So?”

“So?” Jaejoong repeat Yunho question.

“Aishh. You know right what today?”

“Know!”

“So, what are you wait? You want your dad came here and drag you?”

“I don't want too. If I go home there are nothing occurs. It's just a dinner not a party but special dinner for celebrate my parent’s anniversary.” Explain Jaejoong and take back his comic.

“Hello, maybe it's just a dinner but don't you have any present to give to them?”

“Hello, you say you know me for a long time. My family different with the other family, ok? What? You think they want do a party? Sorry. For them, it's enough when all family member gather together and dinner.” Explain Jaejoong again.

Yunho mock in silent. Actually he know the actual reason why Jaejoong don't want to go home. Junsu!

“So, actually you don't want meet Junsu, right?” Yunho know after the last dinner Jaejoong don't want to hear Junsu name.

“Please, can you don't say his name?” Jaejoong put his comic and walk to kitchen. After a few seconds he came with two cans soda. He throws one to Yunho and sit at his previous place.    

“It's must your problem doesn’t solve yet, right?”

“Yunho-ah, it's enough. I don't want to think about that anymore. You want your best friend become insane?” Jaejoong get up and go to balcony. He needs a fresh air each time Junsu become the topics.

“Yah! Because I know you, I resist myself from say his name. Seriously, I talk you seem like to avoid this problem.” Yunho appears beside Jaejoong.

“It's not I want to avoid this matter,Yunho-ah. Can you tell me what I should do if every time Junsu say he doesn’t love me? He rather to marry with Yoochun. Man that he don't love.”

“Are you sure Junsu not love you?” Jaejoong just silence as he hear Yunho question. He know Junsu, he can tell when Junsu lie or not.  His instinct strongly say that Junsu have something out of his knowledge. But sometime his feeling will hesitative with his own feeling. He scares what Junsu say is true.

“Ah! My head is ache think about him.”

“You want me help you?” Yunho know Jaejoong understand his meaning.

“I don't know! I don't know! I'm out of my idea! I don't know what I should do! You want to know something? I don't remember when the last time I eat. I think I can survive until now because a water. If not I will collapse now.”

Jaejoong admits after the last night, his life change 360 degree. He go home just for a sleep even sometimes he cannot close his eyes. He also will continue do his works non-stop. Junsu also say that he worry see Jaejoong to absurd in works.

“Look! This time Junsu just WANT to marry. What will happen if he REALLY marries someone else? I think you die that the moments.” Yunho emphasize the certain words.

“I rather die from see Junsu marry with the man!” As soon as he done Yunho smack his head hardly.

“Yah! It's hurt!” Jaejoong rub his back head.

“Before talk better you think first!”           

“You need to settle your problem, Jae! Until when you want to avoid Junsu? As you know yourself, you cannot run away from Junsu's shadow.” Yunho say after a few minute silences.

“If you want me to help you, you can tell me. Anytime!” Yunho add.

“I know him, Yunho. Once he makes decision, he will never take it back. He rare to show his actual attitude Yunho. Even I will surrender if he shows his true self. But seriously, I really miss him in few days, Yunho. I try to pretend but the feeling become stronger from day to day. I really miss to see his face, his voice and his laugh. I'm scare what will be happen to me if he really marries with Yoochun.” Jaejoong wiped away his tear before it can fall down.

“But I really thankfully that you came to find me when you have a problem. Better than you go to Reena!”

“Reena?...Reena...Reena...Reena! Why I don't think it before? If he can do it why I cannot do it!” Yunho scare see the smile on Jaejoong face.

“What you want to do? Please don't make me scare, can you?” Yunho feel horror think the Jaejoong smile.

“This is the last way that I can do to settle these problems.” Jaejoong run to the door and take his car key.

“Where are you want to go?!” Yunho shout.

“I want to do some surprised tonight!” Jaejoong look at Yunho with a smile that has 1001 mean.

“Surprised? What surprised? Please don't do something that can hurt you in future.” Jaejoong already disappear behind the door. Yunho can only sigh with Jaejoong behaviour.    

    ..:* ☆..:* ☆..:* ☆..:* ☆..:* ☆..:* ☆.。.:*

All eyes on the girl that standing beside Jaejoong. Girl that look very y with a short skirt that barely cover her and tight top that make his s want to plop out. Mr. Kim sends a angry look to his wife while Junho shifted uncomfortable on his sit. He feel that he want to smack his hyun with a chair. Let his brain function normally back! Jaejoong just sit there while smile proudly. He  glance at Reena that stand beside him. But what he wish not appear yet. Where is Junsu disappear? Whispered his mind. Everyone already at dining table except Junsu.

Prang!! A loud glass fall take everyone attention.

Junsu panic. A glass in his hand slip when he guest that Jaejoong bring to home. No way!!

“Junsu! What's wrong? How can the glass fell?” Mrs. Kim asked her youngest son.

Junsu just bend down and pick the broken glass.

“Junsu! Just leave the glass. Let a maid clean it.” Mr. Kim say. But once again Junsu be quiet. His mind focuses on the person that Jaejoong bring.

“Aoow!” Junsu yell slowly as the broken glass pierce his finger. And the same time, he feel someone hold his hand.

“Why so stubborn? Just let a maid clean it!” Junsu know the voice. But he doesn’t have courage to look up see the owner of the hand. He just stares at his bloody finger with a mess feeling.

“Junho! Bring first kid!” Mrs. Kim shouts to his son. He feel scare see the blood at Junsu finger. Junsu don't know what happen to him. He feels numb to be feeling pain. He just feel he want to scream and crying out of his lungs.

“Jae! Go to clean the wound his with water!” Mr. Kim order. Jaejoong pull Junsu hand to get up but Junsu pull back his hand harshly from Jaejoong grip.

“I...I can do it alone!” Junsu get up and walk to kitchen. Now it Jaejoong turn to sit on the floor. He feels guilty. He gets up when maids came and clean the mess. 

Reena just stand at her place without moving. She still cannot believe that what her see. The world is really small! How can the jerk be Jaejoong family? Her whispered in her heart. From the accident, Reena can see that Junsu is Jaejoong brother. Suddenly her feel fear and worry develop her heart. Her know Junsu. She and her boyfriend always bullied Junsu when they still at high school. Lucky at that time Jaejoong already at UK. Such an obstacle. Jaejoong walk slowly to Reena as she gives a smile to him.

“Your brother? He is ok?” Reena ask flutter. Jaejoong just nodded and give bland smile to her.

If he can he wants to follow Junsu to kitchen but his mum spring to Junsu. His intent want to make Junsu shocks but it turn upside and down.

“Jae, bring your friend sit here.” Mr. Kim act normally. Although his feel his anger reach the when he see she clothes like the the fabrics don't enough to make a proper clothes. 

“Hi, uncle. I'm Reena. Jae's friend.” She extends her hand to shake but Mr. Kim dodges it.

“Emm...Please sit.” Mr. Kim just nodded and still observed her from head to toe. He can feel that he familiar with her face but he cannot remember it.

“Who is she, hyung? I never see her before.” Junho asked after he keep back the first kit at it place.

“ That's why I bring her tonight. I want to meet her with my family.” Jaejoong can tell from Junho tone that his brother angry at him.

“Hi! I'm Junho. Jaejoong's brother.” Junho act polite.

“Next time be careful. Lucky it the just small wound.” Mrs. Kim nag when her out from kitchen with Junsu. 

“Junsu ok?” Mr. Kim asked as he check Junsu finger.

“I'm fine. Sorry, I don't have any intent to break the glass.” Junsu say weakly.

“It's ok. We can buy a new one. But more important is your safety.” Mr. Kim ruffles Junsu smooth hair. Junsu nodded and take his place beside Junho.

“So, Jaejoong. Who is your friend?” Mrs. Kim asked smirk.

“My girlfriend, Reena.”

“Since when Jae have girlfriend? You say all of them just a friends.”   

Mrs. Kim still doesn’t feel satisfied. Seriously, she really doesn’t like Reena. Her know that Reena is not suitable for Jaejoong.

“A long time ago. I just want to make a surprised.” Jaejoong say while his eyes on Junsu.

“Baby, let me introduce you to Junsu. Junsu this is Reena.” Jaejoong say.

“Hi. I'm Junsu. You can call me Su.” Junsu give her fake smile.   

    ..:*..:*..:*..:*..:*..:*.。.:*

Junsu wait Jaejoong from send Reena home at living room. He really cannot accept what his hyung say at the dining table. He can accept anyone but not Reena! He know Reena real attitude. She is money-grubbing! She always change his partners when at the school. He don't want Jaejoong become his victim. After half an hour he have a conflict in his mind, finally, person that Junsu wait came home. Junsu immediately run to Jaejoong as soon as his hyung enter the house.

“If hyug really want to make a joke, please your joke is not funny!”

“Joke? Who want to joke?” Jaejoong asked wryly. He knows this time Junsu trap in his plan.

“Hyung can say you want to marry anyone! But not with her! I know her! Her not suitable with you hyung!” Junsu raised his voice. But it never make Jaejoong heart melt.

“You know her? Since when? Please, can you don't talk nonsense.” Jaejoong calmly say.

“Long time! Since at high school! I never expected to meet with her again. But what I sure her not suitable with you, hyung! Why I talk like this? Just let me alone know the reason. But I really disagree you marry with her!” Junsu don't know why he cannot tell Jaejoong Reena real attitude.

“So, you think I agree when you want to marry with the man! If you can tell mum and dad a lie why I can't do the same way! If you really instinct to marry with your beloved doctor why not he do the double wedding. Can we?” Jaejoong eyes stare deeply into Junsu eyes.

“But not with her! I don't like the girl!” Junsu eyes brim with tear.

“I also don't like the doctor!” His chest up and down hold his anger.

“What are you two fuss at here?!” Mr. Kim walk down from upstairs. He cannot sleep and then he hear someone shout in the midnight. So, he walk to see what happen. After a few seconds, Junho and Mrs. Kim also walk down with their pyjama.

“Jae! Sit down. Dad want to discuss something with you!” Both of them shock when Mr. Kim yell at them.

“Jae, can you please don't make me and your mum angry?!” Once again Mr. Kim asked with serious face.

“What I do?”

“You think you can play with marry thing?! Bring anyone to home and say you want to get marry with her!” Mr. Kim say straightforward.

“Mum don't like the girl!” Mrs. Kim take a turn to scold her son.

“What's wrong with everyone? Is Reena really bad in you all eyes?” Jaejoong shout to everyone.

“Bad? Did you think and see what kind his short and y clothes she wear? Are you blind?!”

“ It's don't mean that she really bad even though her y!” Reply Jaejoong.

“Not bad? Huh?” Mrs. Kim turn his eyes to somewhere else.

“So what? You all want me to bring someone like Junsu boyfriend?! We don't really sure if he is kind enough!”

“ Hyung! Can you please don't be too much?!”  Finally Junho get up.

“Why? It's wrong? What's wrong with everyone in this house? What I do everything seem look bad in your eyes, what Junsu do always seem right to you all! Everything is right!” Jaejoong don't care anymore. He want to release everything that he want to said.          

Hyung please! Stop it! Everything because of me! Hyung just angry with me! Please stop it! We should not involve everyone in our problem. Beg Junsu in his heart. He doesn’t know why but his guilty dominates himself. Jaejoong will not be like this if not because of him.

“It's really clear what you do is wrong!” Mr. Kim cannot hold his anger anymore.

“Mum and dad never treat you all differently! We will be angry if any of you do something wrong!” Mrs. Kim adds.

“Ah! Mum and dad always said like that! But I do mum and dad never agrees with me! Junho bring his girlfriend mum and dad happy! When Junsu bring Yoochun mum and dad agree with they wedding! But I...Mum and dad rejects it directly! Mum and dad not really know closely to her yet but... “Jaejoong ruffles his hair harshly.

“Who say dad doesn’t know her? I know her!” Mr. Kim yells.

“How? Know her when Junsu say badly about her? I don't know what Junsu tell you all but I know her closely!”

“Junsu never said anything to us!”

“Ah...Dad don't need to defence Junsu. I don’t know what Junsu tell you all!”

“Hyung! What are you talking? I don't said anything to mum and dad!” Junsu defence himself.

“Hey! You think I will believe you? It's right, mum and dad always defence you every time we argue. Mum and dad always support Junsu. You two love Junsu more than me. You two already who he actually!”

“Hyung!” Junho yell at Jaejoong.

“What are you talking?!” Mr. Kim move approaching Jaejoong.

“Dad knows what I mean! Dad never considers me as your own son! Everyone consider me as a stranger in my own family! But Junsu is a stranger in this family but you all treat him better than me!” Mrs. Kim holds husband hand when he wants to slap Jaejoong.

“I think you should go to your room, hyung.” The situation becomes uncontrolled.

“Why? What I say is true!”

“Jaejoong!!” Mr. Kim call Jaejoong while gritting his teeth.

“Dad! Jae hyung don't mean what he says. He is in angry that why he don't know what he talk.” Junsu try to calm his dad even though his tears fall uncontrolled from his eyes.

“Yah! You don't need to show to everyone that you're so kind like an angel!”

“Hyung! Better you go to your room!” Junho pull Jaejoong hand to his room. Before Jaejoong pull his back harshly.

“Yah! Everyone don't need to take care Junsu feeling! He really a stranger in this house! Stranger that doesn’t know his origins!”

 Pang! Mr. Kim slap Jaejoong hardly make his lip bleed.

“I already give a warning never rake this topics anymore!”

“I hate everyone in this house! Especially you!” Jaejoong stare Junsu with his scary look and then walk exit from the house.

Junsu head suddenly throbbing painfully. His tears never stop flow down. He cannot balance his body anymore. Suddenly, his vision become dark and fall down on the floor. He can hear everyone shout his name before he completely engulf by darkness.

Junsu!!    

 

*Long chapter. Sorry for grammar. I too lazy to edit