CHAPTER 13

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

“So, where you want to go?” Jaejoong ask as he focuses in road.

Junsu juas let Jaejoong question without answering it. He just focuses his eyes to outside. Jaejoong slightly turn his head look at Junsu before return focuses on the road.

“Su...Hyung ask you...Where you want to go.” Jaejoong raise his voice. Junsu let a sigh before answer Jaejoong.

“Wherever hyung want to go” Junsu replied.

“Su...Hyung know you still not forgive me yet right?” Jaejoong ask.

Junsu replied after a few minute silent.

“I already forgiven hyung...I also want say sorry about what have I done to hyung” Junsu low his head.

“You never done anything wrong...What you say have a truth...I never know anything about you” Jaejoong admit.

“It’s alright...So...This problem is settling now” Junsu say and smile sweetly to Jaejoong. Jaejoong never saw that Junsu smile more sweetly like this before. His turn his face from Junsu looks to hide his blushing.

“Hmm...If so...Now let we go watch movies ehmm” Junsu just nod his head and stare outside. He feel happy after his problem between he and Jaejoong now is settle.

After half a hour they arrived to the mall. They went to theatre to buy tickets.

“Su...What movies you want to watch?” Jaejoong ask as he eyes the board for new movies.

“Anything will be alright” Junsu just let Jaejoong picks the movies.

Their movies will be start in half a hour...In mean times, both of them walk to store another store.

“Hyung...I want this” Junsu show the dolphin plushie to Jaejoong.

“Yah...How old are you huh? This plushie just for a kid okay...”Jaejoong say. He knows that Junsu is maniac to dolphin.

“Hyung~~You say to mom you will pay for everything what I what” Junsu whined to Jaejoong. Jaejoong feel happy because he could see another side of Junsu.

“Hyung just say it to mom...It’s not mean that hyung will do it. Just mom said hyung is stingy” Jaejoong tease Junsu.

“Hmm...I will report to mom...Just wait and see...If I know this will be happen I would like to go out alone” Junsu pout and stomp his feet get out from the store.

Jaejoong laugh at Junsu and he takes the plushie that Junsu show to him and pay it. He hides the plushie at somewhere else. He wants to surprise Junsu. He walking to theatre and see Junsu sit at bench. He went to Junsu and pull him to the theatre.

Junsu startled when someone pull him but he become calm when he look the person is Jaejoong. He just follows Jaejoong steps until in front of theatres. Junsu just walked to theatre without look the ticket. He stop his feet when he look at surrounding puzzled. He doesn’t know which one theatre he should enter.

“Over here, dear” Jaejoong whisper into his ear. He stunned from what Jaejoong actions. He immediately follows Jaejoong to the theatre after he regains his conscious.

“Hyung...I want buy popcorns. Hyung want it?” Junsu say as he saw the booths that sell the foods and drinks.

“Don’t want...Hyung don’t like eat while watching” Jaejoong pull out the money and give to Junsu. Junsu accept it with smile.

After done pay for popcorn and his drink he follow Jaejoong went to theatre. As soon they sit at the sit the lamp turn off.

“Hyung...What movies we watch?” Junsu asks as he munches the popcorns.

“Yah...How could you don’t even know the movie? You just follow me around huh? What if hyung take you watch something that—you know” Jaejoong tease Junsu.

Junsu that in mood to replied his hyung just shut his mouth. He just looking at the screen waits to movie start.

“Hey...You are sulking now huh?” Jaejoong ask. He panics when Junsu continue shoving popcorns into his mouth.

Junsu focus into the movie and ignore Jaejoong that wait for his answer. When Junsu doesn’t give a response, Jaejoong take popcorns from Junsu hand and in the box shoved it into his mouth.

Junsu try to take the popcorn back but Jaejoong take the popcorn far away from Junsu. Junsu give up and take his drink before he can sip his drink Jaejoong take it away and sipped his drink through the same straw.

“Hyung~~what’s wrong with you huh? Just now you take away my popcorns and my drink you take away...Come on give me back~~” Junsu become exasperated with Jaejoong behaviour.

“Cannot...Hyung eating so hyung need to drink to prevent me from choking” Jaejoong speak more likely whisper. He doesn’t want disturb other audience in theatre.

“But it mine...Hyung said just now that hyung don’t eat while watching” Junsu continuously whining to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong smile when he hears Junsu voices that are beg to him. He would like to hear more.

“Cannot...We can shared if you want” Jaejoong try to test him.

“But...”

“But what? You don’t want to share with me huh?” Jaejoong ask.

“There are nothing wrong...We shared already right?” Junsu take drink from Jaejoong grip and take handful of popcorn on Jaejoong lap and shoved into his mouth.

The rest of the movie is forgetting by Jaejoong. He focuses to Junsu now. His eyes, his nose, his lips that we want to taste. He immediately shook his head from the thought and his eyes never leave Junsu.