CHAPTER 50

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

 Mr. and Mrs. Kim run along the hallway in hospital with fidgety. Emergency call from Hyukjae just now make them shocks and at the same time thankful for what they do become real. Mrs. Kim dash to Junsu as soon as the door of his ward be open.   

“Oh my God! Junsu...Please don’t do to mum like this anymore.” She hug Junsu tightly and shower Junsu’s face with a kiss.

“Please forgive me, mum. I know I sin to you, mum...And also everybody” Junsu cry together with his mum. His weak body make him cannot get up from the bed.

“Please don’t talk like this, honey. Mum love you. Please don’t leave mum again” She just hug Junsu tightly for a long time before pull away from the hug.

Instantly Junsu’s eyes shift to his dad who hugs himself at end of his bed.  Mr. Kim just hug himself while look the scene between his wife and his younger son. Junsu continue cry while his eyes never leave his dad. He knows the man hold his anger toward him. Angry with his immature behaviour and his stupid actions. Mrs. Kim get off from the bed and make a space to his husband to release all his misses to Junsu.

“Dad, are you angry?” Junsu ask in his sobs.

Mr. Kim quickly rushes to get Junsu. He pats Junsu shoulder softly for a few times before he brings Junsu into his embrace.

“Why you do like this? Why you hide everything from me and your mum? You don’t us anymore?” Ask Mr. Kim hold his tear.

“Please forgive me, dad. Please forgive me. I don’t want you and mum worried about me”

“So, you think you do all this don’t make us worried about you?!” Mr. Km raise his voice slightly but still don’t pull away from hug.

“I’m sorry, dad!” Junsu willing to kneel in front his parents for forgiving. But their moments ruined when a loud bang on the door.

“Junnie hyung!” Junsu call the name.

Junho just stand stay as soon as he see his beloved dongsaeng. There is relief feeling from his face when he see Junsu. His slowly drag his legs approaching Junsu. Mr. Kim get up from his position give chance to Junho hug Junsu.

“Hyung beg to you...Please don’t do like this anymore” ask Junho. He sit edge the bed. He caress Junsu pale cheeks softly.

“Junsu, you know what-“ Before Junho can continue Junsu pull him in hug while repeated ‘sorry’ near his ear.

“Hyung, you don’t angry with me anymore right?” Junsu ask as he pull from the hug.

“No. How can I angry at my cute dongsaeng?” Junho pinch gently Junsu pale cheek. He get off from his sit after kiss Junsu forehead. Mrs. Kim take the place and continue hug his beloved son.

“I really don’t have any intention to make you all worries. But I really don’t know what should I do...My cancer...”

“Dad doesn’t want to hear anything about this after this. Now, dad want you stay at here and receive all the treatments. Junsu, you need be a strong to against the cancer. Promise me that you never give up” As usual everything that came out from Mr. Kim mouth hear so gentle but in the words you can hear the stern order must he do.

“Mum...Where Jae hyung?” Finally the question flow out from Junsu mouth. Since that he stare the door if glimpse of Jaejoong will appear behind the door. He really misses Jaejoong. Everyone in the ward be quiet when Junsu ask. They don’t know what to said since that they don’t want make Junsu hurt.

“He has a meeting just now. I’m sure he has pack scheduled today. Lately he busy handle the new project” He stare at his mum as she change her facial expression. Junho admit he also want to kill his hyung. He found Jaejoong and that told him about Junsu. But what he want to explode is the reply from his hyung.  

“You go first. I will tail you later”

“Meeting or he still angry?”

“Honey, mum don’t want to think anything else. Lately Jae hyung really busy. He also panic when you gone from house. Help us find you everywhere he can. He will be here sooner.” Mrs. Kim persuades Junsu.

Junsu just be quiet and hug his mum tightly try to find warmth and calmness from the hug. He still feel so weak but with the support from his family’s member and his friends make him determine to win over the cancer.   

.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆

   Junsu lie on bed exhausted alone in the ward. His dad and Junho already go home. Now only leave his mum with him here. But his mum go to canteen to buy something to eat. Creak from the door make Junsu shift his eyes from white wall to the door.

“Hey” Junsu just give his friend small smile greet him.

“Alone?” Hyukjae ask as he take place on the chair beside the bed.

“My mum went to canteen. You already finish your shift?”Junsu ask as he look the clock show 10 o’clock.

“Yup...That’s why I directly come here. I thought want to accompany you at this morning but Kyuhyun staff call me because have emergency case.”

“Hyukkie...Don’t trouble yourself with me. You must exhausted right after works?” Junsu know he really troublemaker to everyone especially toward Hyukjae, his best friend.

“What the mean of best friend if I cannot help you? Furthermore I still miss you~~” Hyukjae whined and make kiss face to Junsu. Junsu chuckle at Hyukjae childish behaviour.

“I’m sorry” Junsu eyes beam with the tear. He feels so guilty now.

“Hey! Don’t cry. Please don’t do it anymore. If not I will threw you to the Han River by myself.” Hyukjae make a serious face before he and Junsu laugh.

“I know.I know everyone worries about me except him. Until now he don’t came see me” Junsu said after recover from his laugh. Everytime he hear the door open he will peek to see the face that he really miss. But everytime he always disappoints.

“Who? Yoochun? But he call me at this evening said that he came here...But you sleep when he at here. He don’t want disrupt your sleep so he will came again tomorrow.” Hyukjae said as he confused by Junsu meaning.

“I know. My mum told me already. But not him...”

“So...”

“Jaejoong...Jae hyung!”As soon the name came out from his mouth he choked by his tears. He really hope Jaejoong will came visit him. Did Jaejoong hate him? Or he cannot forgive him?”

“Maybe he busy?” Hyukjae shrugged his shoulders.

“No. I don’t think he busy. He really want avoid me. He still angry at me, Hyukkie. Jae hyung hate me. I know he hate me, Hyukkie.” Junsu cry.

Hyukjae that be a witness begin feel something smelly happen between Jaejoong and Junsu. but he still don’t clear what happen.

“What happen between you and Jae hyung?” Hyukjae try digging information.

“You bicker with him again?” hyukjae ask when Junsu don’t answer his previous question.

“More than that, Hyukkie. I’m so sorry, Hyukkie. I’m sorry I don’t tell you the truth” Junsu tightly-fist hyukjae hands in his. He hope Hyukjae will accept what he will tell him.

.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆

Jaejoong don’t know what in his mind. He confused with his own feeling. He really thankful when he get news about Junsu comeback. But he feel so ashamed to meet Junsu. He cannot accept that Junsu suffer by the cancer.

Different question plops in his mind. Why must Junsu? Why must Junsu miserable when himself more sinful? Junsu is too kind and innocent.

“Arghh! What should I do?” Jaejoong sigh in the church.

“Hi” Jaejoong jump little when someone pat his shoulder.

“hi” Jaejoong give him sad smile to him.

“What are you daydream?” Ask Siwon.

“Nothing. Just remember old memories. I really waste time by neglected him when he beside me” Jaejoong don’t feel ashamed when he talk about Junsu with Siwon.

“Jae...You cannot give up easily. You must fight with him against his cancer. You must give a support to survive. And more important you need to be with him before it too late. I cannot say anything more. I just hope that you think first before you act. I don’t want you regret later.” Siwon pat his shoulder softly before leave him to think.

For a nth time he sigh today and run his hands on his face and hair.    

 

**So lazy check any error...Sorry...I hope you like this chap...^^