CHAPTER 55

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

“You look so happy today.” Hyukjae look to Junsu that on his bed and look to mirror.

But suddenly, Junsu smile fade when he see his falling hair and his shrieked face.

“Su, you know, right? We also learn all of this. Don’t worry about your falling hairs. They can grow back when you’re healing later.” Junsu give bitter smile to Hyukjae and put down his mirror on his lap.

“Hyukkie, did you feel that my family accept our relationship?” Suddenly Junsu ask Hyukjae about topics his and Jaejoong.

“Don’t worry. If it already written that you fate with Jae hyung, you guys can make it. I just hope that you family understand you guys love to each other.” Hyukjae sit beside Junsu and warp Junsu’s bony shoulder softly.

“Hope they can understand. But I really guilty to Yoochun. I owe him so much. But I make him disappointed.”

“I think he already can accept that you’re not for him. And he is handsome, right? I bet there are so many girls and boys waiting for him. Don’t worry. But why everyone that handsome and hot must want you? Yoochun...Jay...And even Jae hyung. I’m so jealous.” Hyukjae teased Junsu.

“Yah! Don’t forget your Kyu. If he hears you praised other guy he must jealous.” Junsu hit Hyukjae playful.

“Did someone say my name?” Both of them stop from they laugh when Kyuhyun poke his head from outside. Hyukjae just stuck his tongue to his boyfriend.

“Hi” Junsu greet Kyuhyun.

“Hey, how are you? Better?” Kyuhyun walk to inside and kiss Hyukjae head when he stands beside Hyukjae. He put a basket of fruit on drawer beside Junsu’s bed.

“Good.” Honestly Junsu admit he feel so jealous when he see Hyukjae and Kyuhyun lovey dovey scene front him.

 “Oh...Su, I have something for you. Wait here.” Hyukjae run to his bag and dig the bag before pull something.

“Here.” Hyukjae give to Junsu and went to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun immediately sneak his hand to Hyukjae waist and kiss his cheek.

“Wow!!” Junsu shout after he pull everything from the small bag to his bed. There are so many hats and snow caps in variety colours and pattern.

“You can always wear it to hide your hairs.” Hyukjae went to Junsu and help him wear one of snow cap. He take mirror and show it to Junsu.

“Thank you, Hyukkie. Kyu” Junsu hug Hyukjae and squeeze Kyuhyun hand as it sign that he really thankful to them.

“There is nothing to be thanks. We’re friends, right? So, it ok to help each other.” Hyukjae rubs Junsu back.

 Three of them chat and laugh for two hours before Kyuhyun and Hyukjae need to back to their works.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Junsu shift uncomfortably on his bed. For all day today, there are someone come see him. Just Jae hyung that come and see him for short time before he left.

“Hey, sweetheart.” Junsu into his thought and don’t realize that his dad come inside.

“Dad!” Junsu stretch his arms while lie on his bed to his dad like a kid need to pick up. Mr. Kim chuckle to Junsu childish behaviour.

 “Come here my big baby boy.” Mr. Kim went to Junsu and hug him carefully. To Mr. Kim Junsu be like a kid since he get a treatment at here. It not that make him mad but he really miss cheerful Junsu badly.   

“How my baby boy today?” Mr. Kim ask while Junsu still in his embrace in sitting position.

“Tired” Junsu pout to his dad and get a pinch on his cheeks by Mr. Kim.

“Dad!” Junsu slap Mr. Kim hand weakly from his face and rub his red cheeks. Mr. Kim chuckle and   hug Junsu from behind and bring Junsu weak body to his chest.

“Dad, why dad late today?”

“Dad have works at company that’s why dad late. Your mum will come later with your halmeoni.” Mr. Kim hide the truth from Junsu. He don’t want Junsu upset and thus make Junsu condition be worse. Although he really need explanation on what happen last night.

“I thought dad angry with me.” Junsu pull Mr. Kim arms tightly around his waist. Since he at here he really crave for his family love although he know them love him.

“Why should I? You’re my favourite son among my sons. What does happen you’re dad and mum son.” Mr. Kim can’t hold his tears anymore but he wipe before it can fall.

“Dad...Su want to say sorry if in all time I don’t be good son to dad. Sorry if Su had do make dad angry and sad because of me.”

“Su...Su...Please don’t talk like this. Su don’t do anything wrong to dad. Su is dad good son compare to Jae hyung and Junnie hyung. And dad really loves you so much from them.” Mr. Kim wipe his tears again when it fall. He don’t want Junsu see his tears and he need to be strong front Junsu. He needs to follow doctor instruction that he need to be strong and that can give Junsu spirit to against his cancer.

Junsu too into his dad words and he scare want to open topics about he and Jae hyung. And at the same time he not has so much strength in himself.    

“Dad...Jae hyung...”

Before Junsu can finish suddenly the door open from outside. All his family members come inside and walk to them.

“Move...Move...Let me hug Junsu too.” Mrs. Kim pushes her husband from Junsu and takes his place. Everyone in the room laugh at the old couple before doctor come to the room.

“Hello. I see everyone at here. Sir...Can I some talk with you and Mrs. Kim?” Mr. Kim nodded.

“Su...Su wait here with halmeoni, nehh. Mum and dad want talk with doctor.” Mrs. Kim get up from Junsu back and lie him carefully on the bed with Junho help. She kiss Junsu temple before walk with her husband.

“Dad...I want follow you too.” Junho ask Mr. Kim permission.

“Me too.” Jaejoong don’t want leave behind. If there is about Junsu he need to know.

Mr. Kim just nodded and walk from room following by his wife and his sons.

“What doctor wants to talk about?” Mr. Kim as soon as they in the room. Mrs. Kim take a sit in front of doctor. Mr. Kim, Jaejoong and Junho just stand in the room.

“About Junsu. Firstly, I’m really sorry to you all. I get to know that Junsu condition become weaker from days to days. His chemotherapy treatment seems that don’t give any good result. His cancer cells spread faster than can we imagined.”

“There are no other ways to save my son, doc?” Mr. Kim cut before he can done talk.

“That’s why I need talk with you, sir. For now the most effective treatment is my bone marrow surgery. But as we know, we need a suitable donor for him.”

“We can. We are his family. We can donor our bone marrow.” Mrs. Kim say. Only God know what she feel when her hear Junsu bad condition.

“Yes...You can Mrs. Kim. But it not easily as we think. Before that we need do test first whether suitable or not. Honestly, I say...It really difficult to find someone suitable donor even among family members. But the percentages are high among the family members.”They all shut up. They know they are not real Junsu’s family.

“If not from family?” Jaejoong ask even now he is shaking from the next answers.

“There are also have a donor not come from the family but it possibilities is low compare than family.”

“Just do the test on us. Who know one from us is suitable for Junsu.” Mr. Kim break the silent.

“That’s good, sir. We need do it as soon as possible. But I really admired Junsu, he is strong person that I have see. He is really want to against his cancer and want to heal. He never say no when we want do new treatment on his body.” He try to motivate the Kim’s family.

“But once again I want to remain you all. For patients like Junsu, he really need support from his family. At this critical time, he really need it to help him be strong.” He remained them again even though he already told them about that.

“Thank you, doctor.” Mr. Kim shakes his hand before walk from the room. He take a deep breathe and wipe away his tears before his family see it.