CHAPTER 12

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Junsu was walked alone at yard taking a night air. He pulls his sweater to his body and hugging himself to keep a warm in cold air. He looks at space in front of him and he take a big breathe before release it. Memories when his high school come flash in his mind. Memories take make him learn to be careful in judge someone. Memories that make he becomes strong.

FLASHBACK

Junsu walked to his class he forgot to bring his books that he needs to return at library. He stopped when he hears a familiar voice talk about him. He immediately hides himself beside the door.

“You know...If not because his family wealthy I never wants friends with him. Who wants with an old-fashioned nerd” Jin Young said and get a bunch laugh from his other friends.

Junsu know that he is old fashioned. His clothes are out of the update and he also wearing a big glasses. Jin Young is his first friend that is friendly to him while the other ignores him.

“So you have plans huh? We thought that you don’t want to friends with us again since you close with Junsu” Taeyang said.

“Oh...Please...If I don’t acts I don’t get what I get when we two go out together.” Jin Young said and shows his diva sign.

Junsu slide onto the ground...His hand over his mouth to muffle his cry. He never thought that Jin Young take advantages on him. Jin Young is his first friends that gives his hands when Junsu in troubles.

END FLASHBACK

Sounds of car enter the garage cut his reverie. He know who is that when he see the car, Jaejoong hyung. He just stands at his spot he don’t want avoid his hyung anymore although he still angry at his hyung.

His speed of heart beat is increase when he heard footsteps approaching him. He turns and went into house but his Jaejoong hyung voice stopped his steps.

“Junsu wait...Hyung know that you still angry at hyung, right?” Jaejoong asks as he stands in front of Junsu.

Junsu low his head from looking to Jaejoong eyes. He feels something wrong when he looking to Jaejoong.

“Junsu...You can’t blame me 100%...Yes...Hyung admit that hyung don’t know anything what actually happen at Yongsandong” Jaejoong defended himself.

“Hyung...Can we forget what happen...I don’t want brings up this memories again” Junsu said and walk pass Jaejoong. Before he can walk far away from Jaejoong his wrist was pulled by Jaejoong.

“Okay...Okay...I’m sorry” Jaejoong said to Junsu. Junsu shocks when Jaejoong say sorry to him. Jaejoong that he know hard to say sorry to anyone although he one make a mistake.

Junsu pulled hus hand from Jaejoong grip and without say anything he walked into the house. Jaejoong just look Junsu from the back and take a deep breath before him follow Junsu into the house.

.。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。..。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。..。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。. .。.

Junsu walked to his car after breakfast. He feel bored just stay in house without doing anything he want to go out. Before he could open his car door, Jaejoong suddenly appeared in front of him. Junsu that surprised see his hyung look to garage where his hyung car park.

“What hyung doing at here? Don’t you should go to office?” Junsu asks Jaejoong when he saw his hyung car in a garage. He do not see Jaejoong at dining table in this mornig. He though that Jaejoong already gone to company.

Jaejoong just smile to him. Junsu stunned when he saw Jaejoong smile. He immediately turns his eyes looks to other way when he realize that he stare Jaejoong for a long time. He bet his face now must be red.

“No...Hyung take a break...Therefore there a many people that work at there. So I do not need to worry” Jaejoong say while he still in front of Junsu.

“Yah hyung...You are the boss now...How you could get off from you responsibility like that...You are horrible boss” Junsu whispers the last sentences but Jaejoong still can hear that.

“What you say? I don’t hear that” Jaejoong pretend that he don’t hear what Junsu say in last sentences.

“N-nothing...Go away...I want to go out...” Junsu stutter and hush Jaejoong. Jaejoong stay still without move from his place.

“Hyung also want to go out...What if two of us go out together?” Without ashamed Jaejoong ask Junsu. Junsu just look at Jaejoong unbelief. His hyung never ask him out. When he asks Jaejoong to go out together, his hyung will ignore him.

“Hyung...Are you sick today?” Junsu ask as he put his hand on Jaejoong forehead to check whether his hyung has a fever.

“No...I’m serious here...We go to watch movies, shopping and up to you what you want...My treat” Jaejoong hold Junsu hand from his forehead. Junsu pulled his hand from Jaejoong.

“No need...I just want to go out alone...Hyung don’t have troubled yourself” Junsu said and try to push Jaejoong from his way. But Jaejoong that stronger that him not even move inch. Both of them don’t notice that there are some else that witness their conversation.

“Su...What wrong if you go out with Jae hyung? He said that he will treat you...It rare that Jae hyung treat another person...You know his is stingy” Mrs. Kim words make Junsu agree in silent. He know that Jaejoong very hard to use his money on the other.

“Hmm...Okay...But hyung must buy me everything that I want and we will go by hyung car” Junsu walked to Jaejoong Audi while mumbled something. Jaejoong chuckled at Junsu antics and look at his mom.Mrs. kim gives a wink to Jaejoong and walked into house.

“Hyung...Hurry up...”Jaejoong shock when Junsu shout to him.