CHAPTER 46

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Continue from prologue 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jaejoong become awry with happen at the pub. He suddenly feels worries, is Junsu really leave the house? Or he just makes a promise to make Jaejoong go home. But he really hopes Junsu doesn’t do it. He not is willing when he cannot see Junsu face anymore.

“Yunho, I want to go home, right now!” Jaejoong look his friend that enjoys his show. Yunho that focus on his show feel unbeliever what Jaejoong say.

“ If you really want just wait until morning first. It's already midnight and dangerous for you to drive.”

“I feel something bad will be happen...I want to go home right now!” Yunho get up from his sofa and stand in front Jaejoong that stand behind him.

“You're really missing him already? Relax bro, maybe he just talk like that. But why you should be harsh to him at pub?” Even though Yunho don't have at the pub and see the scene but shock when Jaejoong tell him everything what happen at pub. He just hold his anger in his heart from he smack Jaejoong's head with the vase.

“I have too. I really don't want to go home. Because of him I cannot get marry with Reena. I really confuse why he really don't want me to marry with her.”

“So, you really want to marry with her? Did you forget what your intention brings her? Come on bro...We just can be friend with her, but you want to make her as your wife...Sorry bro, I don't agree.” Yunho up his hands as his surrender. Jaejoong just stay still, he don't feel hurt with what Yunho say. Now his mind more to Junsu.

“Please! I don't have mood to fight with you! I really want to go home tonight! I can feel something bad happen at home. I cannot tell you what is that.” Jaejoong pour out his feeling.

“Please don't scare me...Now I feel uneasy too.” He feels weird with Jaejoong behaviour tonight. He remembers old folks say when someone makes a weird behaviour there are something bad will happen to the person.

“Why? Argh...I want to go now!” Jaejoong walk to the door.

“Yah! Jae-ah. Just wait until morning!”

“It's ok...Don't need to worries. I will call you when I at home.” Jaejoong immediately disappear behind the door. Yunho just can pray for his friend safety in his heart.    

    ..:*..:*..:*..:*..:*..:*.。.:*

As soon as he arrived, melancholic auras welcome him. His mum rush to hug him as soon as her sees Jaejoong and cry in Jaejoong chest. He really shock. Is his mum really missing him until cry like this? His mum as can tell that he will come back, it already 4.30 in the morning. Suddenly, Junho pop in front of him from somewhere else.

“Oh you know the way to come home? I think you don't remember the way to this house! I want to ask you, did Junsu come and see you?!” There is no respect in his voice.

 “Why he need to see me? Because of him I get out from this house.” Jaejoong answer with ego. How can he tell Junho and his mum what happen at the pub?

“So, why you come home?!”

“Enough! Stop it! Come here...There are something mum want to ask you.” Mrs. Kim pulls Jaejoong to the sofa.

“Your dad on the way from your grandpa house.” Jaejoong confuse. Why did his dad come home at this time? He can wait until morning before home. But his eyes roam around the house to see glimpse of Junsu. Everyone at home but where is Junsu? Even their maids stand at the corner.

“Are you sure that Junsu don't come see you?” Junho ask softly.

“Nehh!...Why? You don't believe me?” Jaejoong look back and forward between his mum and Junho.

“It's not we don't believe you but the problem is he doesn’t have in his room.” Answer Mrs. Kim. Jaejoong stunned. Is Junsu fulfilling his promise already? As he knows that Jaejoong will come home tonight.

“Ish...Maybe he sleepover at his friend house. He is grown up already, he can take care himself. He just disappear for one day but you all make if it a big problem. I disappear two weeks no one come and find me.” Jaejoong a sad face.

“Who ask hyung to run away from home. Your sulking is over that the kids. Hyung're old enough but still immature.” Junho nag.

“Yah! I come home not hear your nagging. You always blame me on everything.”

“Enough! You still want to quarrel even though mum still at here. The problem is where is Junsu? All his clothes are disappearing from his closet. He always asks my permission before he goes somewhere.” Jaejoong become speechless. He feel a strong guilty in his heart.

“And what make we worry is this bottles. We found it in his bin. Also we get a call from a doctor, he ask we to tell Junsu to get his pills that he suppose to get it last week. He says he cannot connect with Junsu when every time he calls always gets voicemail. When we ask what he illness, the doctor doesn’t say to us. He say Junsu ask him to keep it as secret. Hyung, you always read a medical book right? So, can hyung tell us the pills about?” Junho give the bottles to Jaejoong.        

Jaejoong always read a medicals books. He also has a few books about it. And he don't know why suddenly he interestng into the books. Sometime he thinks it maybe because of Junsu. Since he know Junsu take a medic course, he feel that he don't want to loss to Junsu. He wants to know everything that Junsu know.

One by one he examine the bottles. His hand shaking when he read the label and name on the bottles. He cannot hols his tears anymore.

“Hyung? Did hyung know about the pills?”

“Are you sure that you found it in his room?” Jaejoong ask shaking.

“ Nehh! Why should I lie, hyung?! Better hyung tell us about the pills.” Junho panic when he sees Jaejoong cry hardly. He know Jaejoong don't easily shed his tears.

“Maybe this for his patients. Maybe he wants to make experiment on these pills...”

“But the problem there are his name on the label! Now tell us what kind of pills.”

“Jae-ah. Please tell us.”

“Cancer!! All of this is for cancer!!”  

 

I will try to update tonight ^^