CHAPTER 37

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Junsu smile to everyone that meets with his eyes. He tries to make himself refresh after 2 hours at the party. Junsu is not into social with people. He just looks Jaejoong and his partnership about work. He become bored when hears their topics. He doesn’t understand even a piece what they talk and make him like a doll around them. Finally Junsu shouted happily when he see they begin make move to dismiss. Jaejoong turn to him after bid a goodbye to them.

“Yah…Are you tired?” Jaejoong as he see Junsu tired face.

Before Junsu can say anything there come a few girls that look like don’t have any piece of clothes on their body.

“Hai Jae” They say unison.

“Hey” Jaejoong smile to them.

Junsu puff his cheeks when he see Jaejoong begin with them. He even see some of them touch Jaejoong arm slightly. He rolled his eyes when he look Jaejoong doesn’t make any movement to remove her hand. After a 10 minute Jaejoong don’t see like to stop talk make Junsu pout angry to him as Jaejoong just ignore him. ‘Hmm…Fine just talk to the flirty girl’ Junsu said quietly and make away from the group. He just roams around the hall while a soft music background. He stay still at the bar while sip his juice he can hear Jaejoong laugh from distance around the girl. ‘Hmm’ Junsu pout deeply when Jaejoong just ignore him.

“Hey cutie~~” Junsu startled a group of 3 men greet him. He can smile alcohol in they breathe.

“Why are you alone? Are you lonely? Let us accompany you” One of them said while grinned.

“No need. I just happy alone” Junsu try to walk away before be circle again by them.

“Hey…Why you run away? You want to dance?” A second man said will hold Junsu wrist.

“No thanks.” Junsu yanks his hand from the man. He try to make cool face but inside he feel scare. He look around for Jaejoong but his view get a block by them again.

“Hey don’t be shy. There are nobody see us. Let us enjoy this party together” Junsu try to walk fast from them before get to pull backward by them.

“Yah…I said I don’t want it. Let me go” Junsu try pry their hands from his body when he feel something roam around his body.

“Darling don’t be shy. We know you’re a lonely” A third man while try to kiss Junsu.

“I don’t want. Let me go” Jaejoong turn to high pitch voice and wide his eyes when he see the scene. He immediately run leave the girls to Junsu and pries harshly their hand from Junsu torso and bring Junsu behind him.

“Yah…What are you doing ah?” Jaejoong narrow his eyes to them. He can feel Junsu shaking from Junsu grip on his coat.

“Nothing. We just want to play with him” One of them said as he see Jaejoong in front of them.

“Do you don’t hear what he say?” Jaejoong raise his voice. Everything in hall quietly until you can hear your own breathes.

“S-Sorry” They bow and make get out from the hall.

“Miss Yong” Jaejoong call his secretary. Her immediately went to Jaejoong side.

“Nehh…Sir”

“I want you search from where department they are and send a resignation letter to them. Give them 24 hour to get out. And I want to go home already. You can dismiss this party.” She listen carefully and nodded her head sign that she understand.

“Yes sir”

“Thanks. We go first” Jaejoong take Junsu shaking hand and drag him to the car.

“Hey…Are you ok?” Jaejoong ask as them in the car. He can hear a soft sobs from Junsu.

“Hey…Hey…Its ok…It’s safe here” Jaejoong become panic. He doesn’t know what to do when Junsu sobs become harder. Lastly he put his hands around Junsu and brings him into his embrace.

“Ssshh…Ssshhh…Hyung here…Don’t cry” Jaejoong soothe Junsu while rock his body slowly and he feel Junsu grip tightly his clothes. After a few minute Junsu become calm down from his cry.

 “Are you ok now? I’m sorry. Hyung just let you alone at there” Jaejoong said as Junsu pull himself from jaejoong embrace. Jaejoong feel empty when Junsu pull from him.

While Junsu can feel his face become hot. He can hear his own heart pound loudly. He just nodded his head and hides his face toward the window.

“Let get home” Jaejoong said as he start engine.

Silence enveloping them along their way back. Jaejoong take a look to Junsu when they arrive. He meet a sleeping face that are so angelic in his eyes. He caress softly Junsu cheeks as he admired the view.

“I’m sorry. It’s all hyung faults. If not you will not to be hurt like this.” Jaejoong sigh and get out from the car. He opens the door Junsu side and scoops him gently in his arms.

He put Junsu slowly onto Junsu bed. He slide off Junsu shoes and take off his coat. And then he pull blanket to Junsu torso.

“Sleep tight” Jaejoong kiss Junsu forehead after a few minute staring his beloved face before get into his own room.

 

*Thanks to @yanran cause give me some idea for write ths chap...(●´∀`●)