CHAPTER 27

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

“Ah~~so tired” Jaejoong lay on couch.

 Junsu just look at his hyung without greet him. Jaejoong make him comfortable on couch before him talk.

“Yah…Su-ah. What wrong?” Jaejoong weird Junsu don’t greet him like usually when he comes home.

“Are you sure tired?” Junsu said like a question.

“Why you say like that?” Jaejoong ask back.

“Who with hyung just now?” Junsu ask while his eyes on his book that he read before Jaejoong coming back.

“Who? When?” Jaejoong blur.

“At mall. Who is he/her?” Junsu turn to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong repeat say ‘mall’ while thinking. After a few minute he can remember now.

“Ah…So you see me at mall. HE just my friend when we at UK. Why?” Jaejoong press the word he.

“Sure that he is your friend hyung? But why he kisses you and hug you?” Junsu give a fix stare to Jaejoong.

“Oh…It normal to hyung. He likes to do a skinship with people. Wait why you ask me like a police? Oh hyung know…You’re jealous right?” Jaejoong guess.

“W-who say I-I j-jealous?” Junsu look at everywhere but not at Jaejoong.

“Don’t be jealous. Heechul just want me say Hi to you for him” Jaejoong said after he chuckle to Junsu.

“Heechul?” Junsu ask.

“Hmm…Hmm…The guy you look at me at mall” Jaejoong close his eyes. His body begin to scream want to rest.

“How did he know me? Or did I know him? Hyung say something bad behind me?”

“Why hyung should do like that. Of course he knows you. If not why should he say hi to you? Hyung want bathe and sleep” Jaejoong leave before Junsu can ask again.

Junsu just look at his hyung while thinking about Heechul guy in his mind. He sure he didn’t know the guy. But how can Heechul know him? Did he my friend?

The question remain unanswered even Junsu think many time.

On the other hand Hyunjoong keep thinking about Jaejoong’s youngest brother Junsu. He remembers someone like Junsu in portrait He knows if his father sees that he will agree with him. Someone disappear a long ago.

❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁

Junsu see the smiling man in front of him. Junsu smile back after a few seconds.

“Hi”

“Hi…Yoochun are you doing here?” Junsu ask while look around.

There is past his work hour. He needs to stay until now to finish his medical report of his patients. He just heads to exit his room when Yoochun come to his room.

“Oh…I just finish meeting with director just now. I thought to meet you. But who know maybe it fate for us we can meet before you go” Yoochun smile.

“You so funny” Junsu walk pass Yoochun to entrance of hospital.

Junsu wait outside while look around for presence of his driver come yet. He pull his jacket close to himself when cold wind brushes his cheeks. His car suddenly cannot start this morning and need to use his driver to send him to hospital.

“Su are you ok? Why you frown like that?” Yoochun ask when he see Junsu frown.

“Ok. I need to go home quickly” Junsu dig inside pocket for his phone. He sighs when his phone running out of battery.

“Back home already? I just want ask you for a dinner together” Yoochun disappointed.

“I really sorry I really need to go home” Junsu smile try to cooing Yoochun.

His car in workshop and now his phone don’t have battery. Jaejoong hyung must worry. He doesn’t inform Jaejoong about his late coming home.

“Su really don’t want dinner with me. I can send you back after that” Yoochun try again.

“I want but…”

“But he doesn’t have time for you. It’s already late so I need to bring my dongsaeng home now” Jaejoong suddenly appears and take Junsu hand and drag him to car.

❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁

In the car Junsu try to start conversation after a few minute silences.

“Hyung” Junsu call but doesn’t have any response from Jaejoong.

“JAE HYUNG” Junsu raised his voice but Jaejoong still don’t say anything.

“JAEJOONG HYUNG” Junsu try again.

“Ok if hyung doesn’t want talk with then don’t ever want to hear me speak again” Junsu shocks when Jaejoong suddenly brake make him to forward dashboard. If not because seatbelt his head sure will meet with dashboard.

 “What you say?” Jaejoong look Junsu.

“W-What?” Junsu still shock.

“What you say just now before we stop?” Jaejoong ask again with a serious facial.

“I-I just k-kidding. Who ask you don’t talk with me?” Junsu look in front not at Jaejoong.

“Can you think before you say something like that? Hyung don’t like you say like that. You say like that one more time you’ll see want hyung will do” Jaejoong start the car back while Junsu just nod weakly.

“Sorry” Junsu whispered but Jaejoong still can hear that.

“Hyung where we go?” Junsu ask after he notices that surrounding not to their house.

“Dinner” Jaejoong short answer.

“Dinner? But I want eat at home. I don’t want eat at outside” Junsu say.

“Can you don’t be so stubborn? You will accompany me eat even you don’t want eat” Jaejoong smile when Junsu nod slowly.

*I like junsu new songs✿(>‿♥)❁✿(>‿♥)❁✿(>‿♥)❁✿(>‿♥)❁