CHAPTER 11

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Jaejoong don’t have spirit want to work. He walks slowly into his office. He sighs countless times already for this morning. Arguments between he and Junsu still doesn’t have ending.

“Morning, Jae” his secretary, Miss Yong bows at her boss. Jaejoong don’t like his employee called him ‘Boss’. He prefers them to call his name because he want them consider he as friends except in certain cases.

 “Morning” Jaejoong replied without looks at his secretary. Miss Yong only shrugged her shoulder when her see her boss like a zombie.

Miss Yong immediately takes the files that require Jaejoong’s review and signature. She also takes her note book that contains Jaejoong scheluced for today. She knock Jaejoong office but no response, she open a door and saw Jaejoong staring into somewhere else.

“Jae...Jae...KIM JAE JOONG” Miss Yong shouted to him to get his attentions back.

“Oh...Ji Su-ah...What are you talking?” Jaejoong asks as he regains his attention backs. Jaejoong ask his secretary as he regains from his thought.

“I ask you...Are you okay? Are you not feeling well? Oh this files that need you check and sign” Ji Su gives put the files on Jaejoong desk.

“Oh...I’m okay...So, what I have today?” Jaejoong ask as he put aside his problems with Junsu. He needs to focus in his work.

“Are you sure? I can postpone your meeting if you want” Ji Su suggest.

 “Oh...No need...I can handle it” Ji Su nods her head and tells him about his schedule.

°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆

Junsu standing at balcony his room. He just heals from his fever. His mom forbids him to go outside. He as a good son only obeys his mom order. His Junnie hyung called him every night since he hears Junsu sick. He releases a big sigh.

He still remembers each Jaejoong words toward him. Junsu know his hyung feel guilty. There are few times that Jaejoong try apologizing to him but he ignores Jaejoong.

“Junsu honey...” Mrs. Kim called him.

“At balcony mom...”Junsu shouted.

“Su...Hyukkie here...He wait downstairs” Mrs. Kim inform but Junsu don’t response become worry.

“Su...What’s wrong honey? You have problems? Or you fight with Jaejoong again?” Mrs. Kim asks as she caressing Junsu’s hair lovely. She very love Junsu though Junsu not her and his husband son.

“Nothing mom...I’m okay...Mom don’t worry” Junsu say as he saw his mom worry face. He kisses Mrs. Kim cheeks.

“Hmm...Okay if you say so...Hurry up Hyukkie waiting for you” Mrs. Kim said before her leaving Junsu room. He release a big sigh before he stand and walking to downstairs.

“JUNSU!! Are you okay now? I’m sorry I don’t visit you” Hyukjae give bear hug to Junsu as soon he saw his best friend. Junsu giggle at Hyukjae antics and pat his back.

“Yah!! I can’t breathe” Hyukjae immediately release his hug. He repeatly said sorry. Junsu laugh to him and after awhile Hyukjae laugh join him.  

“Hey...What are you doing at here? I hear that someone that don’t have courage to meet Jae hyung” Junsu tease Hyukjae. Junsu know Hyukjae scare with Jaejoong. Hyukjae had said to him that he don’t want meet Jaejoong.

“Yah!! Sshh...I come today because I know he works and beside that I have nothing to do.” Hyukjae hush him to quiet. Hyukjae immediately open the night story to Junsu.

“Yah...You know that after you leave, Jay breaks up with Stephanie after he know the truth from the other friends who hear our conversations” Junsu look at Hyukjae with wide eyes. He not expected that Jay will breaks up with Stephanie.

“Are serious?” Junsu ask unbelief with the news.

“Yup...You can ask our other friends. They also hear that. And Jay move to overseas and he told me that he embarrass to meet you again after all this happen. He asks me to ask forgive for him” Hyukjae take a breath after done.

Junsu not expected in one week many things that happen. He know that Jay call him many times but he never answers the calls. He doesn’t know that it will be the last call.

“Su...Junsu” Hyukjae wave his hand in front of Junsu face.

“Ah...” Junsu look at Hyukjae.

“Are you okay? You’re spacing out” Hyukjaae asks.

“Ah...I’m okay...”Junsu give a weak smile to Hyukjae.

“Hmm...Fine...Su I need going now...You must not think that it you fault that they breaks up” Hyukjae say before he leave.

 Junsu sit at same spot for a long time. Before his mom came and ask him for anything wrong. He smiles at his mom and excuse himself to his room. In his room he burst to cry. He feels very guilty to Jay and Stephanie. He never have intention to make they break.