CHAPTER 51

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

“Su, Su have to eat. If not how cans you have energy?” Mrs. coaxes. Kim.

Since 2 days since he get treatment, Junsu loss of appetite. By Hyukjae said, it is one of the side effects of chemotherapy. Junsu even spew back often eat food he eats even just a little.

“Su no appetite to eat, mum. The throat is very bitter taste going to swallow anything.” Tell Junsu weak. His face was so haggard looks even his breath also irregular. Mrs. Kim feel so forlorn see his beloved son.

“Eat little more, dear.” Mrs. Kim put spoonful porridge in front Junsu’s mouth but he just gentle push the spoon away.

“If you don’t want eat this, Su eat fruits ok. Let mum peel it.” Mrs. Kim don’t give up. She doesn’t have heart to see Junsu become skinner from days to days.

“Don’t want. I don’t want eat anything. I just need Jae hyung, mum. Where he is? Why he never visit me? He doesn’t forgive me yet? Mum, I miss Jae hyung...” Junsu whining. Junsu tears streamed falling to his cheek...

Mrs. Kim sighs. In one day million times he asks the same question. She becomes tether want to answer him. She don’t know how answer Junsu . She also don’t have chance to meet with Jaejoong since Junsu at hospital. She spend almost her time accompany Junsu at here. According to her maid, they said Jaejoong always back late and will get out early in the morning.

“Mum...”

“Honey, mum will tell him to come here, visit you. Maybe he really busy with his work. When he have time he will come.” Mrs. Kim coaxes while caress Junsu hairs lovely. She put the plate on the table and hug Junsu careful.

“I know Jae hyung still angry with me. Jae hyung hate me. Mum, I miss Jaejoong hyung. I really want to see Jae hyung...” Junsu whine again in Mrs. Kim embrace. Only God know how much he miss the man. Everyday he hopes Jaejoong will burst through the door and come see him.   

“Nehh...Honey. Mum knows and mum confident Jae hyung will come here one day.” Finally Mrs. Kim releases her tears.  

★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆

“Can I meet your BOSS?! Ask Hyukjae as he emphasize the last word. Actually he never want to be so rude like this but because his anger he cannot hold himself again.

“Sorry, sir. You have any appointment with my boss?” The poor secretary careful ask.

“Arghh! So slow. Let me see him by myself!” Hyukjae don’t care anymore. He must see Jaejong today. He walk pass the shaking girl into Jaejoong room. Before he can push door it already be push from inside by Jaejoong. Jaejoong shock when he see Hyukjae standing in front him.

“Hello...Can I coming?” Hyukjae flick his fingers on Jaejoong face.

“Oh...” Jaejoong move aside little give space for Hyukjae. He close and lock the door as he don’t want they be interrupt by someone else.

“Can I help you?” Jaejoong ask awkward. He admit he never close with Hyukjae. His present make Jaejoong curious.

“I want talk with you.” Hyukjae plop himself on sofa without owner permission.

“Ok...So what?” Jaejoong sit opposite of Hyukjae and look Hyukjae anger face.

“Actually what in your mind?!” Hyukjae don’t care about respect anymore.

“What you want actually?” I don’t have time play with you now.  I have plenty works waiting for me. If you don’t have anything important, you can go home now!” Jaejoong boiled when Hyukjae suddenly attack him.

“Busy? Until you don’t have time visit Junsu?” Hyukjae smile sarcasticly. He can hear in his ears Mrs. Kim begging and cry.

“I think my mum and my dad accompany is enough. So, what I need to go? Therefore I cannot do anything even I go see him.” Jaejoong actually scare what Hyukjae what to say. He scare he cannot hold his feeling anymore if Hyukjae continuously talk about Junsu.

“Until when you want to hate Junsu? Forgive him? Until it too late?!” Hyukjae shouted at Jaejoong face.

“What you talking?”

“Don’t hide from me. I know everything, Junsu tell me everything. You’re too cruel! You’re cruel to Junsu!” Hyukjae cry after he said that.

“I really don’t understand what you said” Jaejoong get up and walk to his chair behind his big desk.

“He really need you! It is too difficult to you see him? Everyday he wait you, if you come through the door. Everyday he ask about you, Jaejoong...He miss you. He needs you!” Hyukjae take a breathe before he continue.

“Did you know the patients need support from their beloved person? Just words Jaejoomg...Just some words from you make him strong against his cancer. Did you think what you do make him weak! His cancer cells can spread faster it can be. Did you realize that?!”

“So, what you want I do? If this matter don’t complicated like this I will confess to Junsu long ago. No need to wait after years to tell him! But you don’t know anything! Even deep my love to him, even I cannot life without him but I know we never be to further in our relationship. All of this is useless!!” Jaejoong yell as he tremble hold his tear.

“I don’t want to know about that! But what I know Junsu love you much like how you love him. He distant himself from you because his illness. He hold all the pain. But he need to deny his feeling toward you because he know you can get someone better than him. But trust me he need you more than everything!”

“You don’t understand, Hyukjae...” Jaejoong shake his head even he happy that Junsu love him back.

“Please Jaejoong...I beg to you. Please go to see him, Jaejoong. He miss you. Everyday he wait for you. He so skinner and chemotherapy don’t give a good result”

“Arghh...What should I do?!” Jaejoong pull his hair hardly. Slowly Hyukjae get up from his sit and look like he already give up.

“I think I already do the best for Junsu as his best friend. And now is your turn shows to him how much you love him. Just forget dark memories between you and him. Just forget everything that prevent you show you love him. I beg to you, he really need you now.” Jaejoong low his head as he cry now.

“I go first. But before that I want you know Junsu love you so much. As long as we be a friend I never see he go out with anyone. He always rejected all the confessions he get from boys and girls around him. But who can expert he fall in love with his adopted hyung. I’m sorry if I meddler between you and Junsu but I cannot see Junsu weak like this anymore.” Hyukjae bow and walk exit from the office leave Jaejoong cry alone.

★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆★o☆

Jaejoong look through the small window on the door of ward that become Junsu room now. Junsu lie on the bed tiredly while accompany by his mum that sleep on chair beside Junsu’s bed. If he have chance, he want to sleep beside Junsu and hug him when Junsu in pain. But he coward!

“Su, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Hyung so coward right? But it not hyung don’t want see you but hyung scare...I scare see you in pain.” Jaejoong caress Junsu face through the glass that separated him and Junsu. He wipe his tear before walk from the ward.