CHAPTER 63

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

    A week passes so quickly but for Kim family they feel that every single minute like a hell. Why? Because their beloved Junsu unconscious for a week now. In the time, there are few time Junsu heart stop beat suddenly. But he still can be surviving everytime his heart stop.

“I’m sorry. I already do the best but his condition critical now. His heartbeat not stabile...If his heart still like this tomorrow morning and unconscious yet...Sorry to said...But his chance for live is small.”

Jaejoong put his hand on the wall while his free hand on his chest. He really speechless, he really doesn’t know what to say anymore. His Junsu is in dangerous. Slowly tears make way from his already red eyes. Dr. Lee can only give Jaejoong sympathy look and patted his shoulder to give a support.  He smiles to Dr. Lee and muttered small thank you.

Jaejoong wipe his tears before he slowly drag his legs approaching his Junsu. Jaejoong cry again when he is near with Junsu again.

“Hello, Su baby...” Jaejoong crack voice greets motionless Junsu. He tries his best to not cry in front Junsu. He knows Junsu can see and hear him in other dimension.  He ready if today is his last day with Junsu.

“You suffer for a long time, right? Today on our love...Hyung ready if it our fate. Hyung already forgive any sin that you have done to hyung and hyung hope you also can forgive all my sins or my mistake on you. Hyung ready if we can only be husband and wife only for short time. Hyung happy be your side since we marry until now. Thank you willing accepts me as your partner.” Jaejoong sobs beside Junsu. He hugs Junsu as no tomorrow for them. He climbs on Junsu bed and lay beside Junsu cold torso. He gives a long kiss on Junsu forehead before move to Junsu pale lips.

“Hyung love you...Love you so much.” Whisper Jaejoong. Slowly he closes his puff eyes and sleep.

  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

“Su! Su...Junsu!” Shout Jaejoong loudly as he can. Junsu walk to him with a pure and clean face while he wear a white clothe. Slowly they gap become narrow and finally Junsu stop a few steps from Jaejoong. He never sees Junsu smile happily like now since they live together. Junsu hold his hand and kiss it at the back.

“Thank you, hyung.”

   Junsu said before slowly release Jaejoong hand and walk away. Jaejoong wake up panting and swear pour from his face. Jaejoong rubs his face few times and turn to his side. Junsu peaceful sleeping face greets him. He caresses Junsu cold face and lean kiss Junsu forehead. Jaejoong lost in his thought while his fingers never stop caresses Junsu cheek. And close his eyes.

“Hyung.”

A weak sound drifts in his hearing. Dream? He shakes his head but still close his eyes. But he really can hear Junsu voice. If he still dream he don’t want wake up. Suddenly, he feel cold fingers on his cheek.

“Jae hyung.”

Once again he hears Junsu voice fading near his ear. With the touch on his cheek, make him sure that he doesn’t not in dream. He immediately opens his eyes. He rubs his eyes to confirm what he see not his illusion. Junsu face in front his eyes. His Junsu! Smile at him!

“Oh God!! Y-You awake!!” He quickly get down from bed and repeat press emergency button.

Few second later Dr. Lee run inside the room together with nurses behind him. Jaejoong make a space to Dr. Lee for do his duty. He really nervous and he feel so happy see Junsu open his eyes. He don’t realize that he cry.

“Jaejoong-shi” Jaejoong rubs his sweaty hand on his pants. He really nervous and afraid. What if Junsu will die? What if Junsu never be cure and leave him alone?      

“Jaejoong-shi!” Jaejoong back to his sense when a loud sound call him.

“N-Neh? How is Junsu?”

“He is stabile. As he wakes up, I have a good new to tell you. We already find a suitable donor for Junsu.”

“W-What?!!”

“One of Junsu’s friend came and do test...And the result...He really suitable for your wife.”

Jaejoong open and close his mouth like a fish. No words can be out from his mouth. He really can’t believe it. He look at Dr. Lee as he wants he hear not a dream. Dr. Lee smile and nodded as he confirm it.

“Really?!” He shakes Dr. Lee. As he cry happily.

“Yes. Jaejoong-shi. Maybe god hears you and your family pray. He can do the operation if his continuously show improvement.” He smile and pat Jaejoong back before leave the room.

“Su baby!!” Jaejoong run to his wife side.

“Thanks god! They find a suitable donor for you, Su!” Jaejoong cry happily and hug Junsu.

Junsu smile weakly. He really happy. He will be with Jaejoong again. He slowly bring his hand hug Jaejoong back. 

______________________________________________________________

Short update...There are two more chap...^^