CHAPTER 34

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Junsu in his thought when his maid comes to called him for dinner. He just nodded and tells them to take a rest. He doesn’t have appetite to eat.

He doesn’t know how long he sits beside window and stare into darkness. What he knows is his tears don’t stop come out from his eyes. He still cannot accept the fact that he had a cancer.

“Have I enough strength to against this illness? Oh god, please give me a strength to me” Junsu pray.

“I cannot see they sad face. I cannot see their disappoint face if they all know about my illness”

 His tears continue to drop when he imagined their face.

ಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥ

 Jaejoong open the door while drag his tired legs into the house. He stops when he sees untouched food on the table. He calls a maid that still does her work.

He walks to Junsu’s room after put his bag in his room. He knocks the door but there are no responses. He open slowly and peek his head into and saw Junsu sit beside window while stare outside in the dark.

“Junsu” Jaejoong called as he walks to Junsu.

 Junsu flinch before turn looks Jaejoong. He gives a faint smile as Jaejoong sit beside him.

“Hyung. You are back”

“Nehh...Hyung just come home. Junsu are you sick?” Jaejoong asked.

“No. Why hyung?” Junsu asked back.

“You are pale. And just now a maid said you don’t take a dinner” 

 

“I don’t feel hungry yet.”

“Are you sure? It’s already past 10 pm.”

“Nehh... I’m sure. I already eat   this evening with Hyukkie. Hyung must tired after a work today. Go to rest” Junsu said as he saw Jaejoong yawn.

“Hmm... ok... Hyung go sleep first. Don’t sit there to long you will get a cold” Jaejoong said before open the door.

Junsu burst to cry as soon Jaejoong out from his room.

“I’m sorry hyung... I don’t have courage to tell you. I’m scare hyung” Junsu pull his legs to the chest and buried his head on his knee.

ಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥ

“Hyung, can I sleep over at Hyukkie place?” Junsu asked Jaejoong as they breakfast.

“Why?” Jaejoong asked without look Junsu.

“Hmm...Just. Only 3 day hyung. Can I?” 

“Just? No. You cannot”

“Why? It’s is long time we hang up together hyung. I promise I will take care myself.” Junsu whine.

“You can call him to sleep here. Why you need to go there?” Jaejoong stop eat and look Junsu.

“Hmmm....Hyukkie don’t close with hyung. So, he doesn’t want to bother hyung when hyung work. And I know hyung are busy lately until hyung sleep late everyday read the paperwork” Junsu find a reason.

“Why not? It’s not like you two make a party at here” Jaejoong another answer.

“But hyung, it’s rarely we meet lately when we busy with our works. And now we had a free time to play together. And we cannot talk freely with hyung are around” Junsu quickly said.

“Yah...How old are you already want to play? And you are girls? Want to gossips”

“Pleaseeee hyung.....Pleassseeee” Junsu tugs Jaejoong sleeve and whined.

“Hmm...Ok. But you must call hyung everyday. Hyung need to go now” Jaejoong get up and take his bag.

“I promise” Junsu say cheerful.

Junsu wave at Jaejoong as his hyung disappear from his sight. And his tears make a way from his eyes to his cheeks.

“I’m sorry hyung. I lie hyung again” Junsu continue cry silently at the door.

 

*happy Eid to all Muslim readers*