CHAPTER 40

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

“Su, tell me what actually happen to you? Are you sick?” Yoochun as tell something happen to his beloved person. Like something is being hidden by Junsu from his knowledge.

“What? No, I’m not sick. I’m healthy!” Junsu raise his voice.

Yoochun confident that Junsu hidden something but his acts tonight. As long as he friend with Junsu he know Junsu is tyoe that can control his emotion and he will never acts as it pleases like right now.

“Don’t lie to me, Su. I know there is something happen to you. Tell me what exactly your disease?”

Suddenly, Yoochun remember the bottle that fell at his feet when he meet Junsu. He immediately went to Junsu and fell the bottle in Junsu’s pant pocket. Junsu scream when see Yoochun acts. He run from Yoochun as he knows Yoochun want to take the pills from him. But he know Yoochun his faster than him. Junsu struggle and hit Yoochun several times before Yoochun get what he wants. Junsu try to take back but Yoochun run from him and read the label.

“What is this, Su?” Yoochun said after him studying the medicine.

“I’m telling you already right. That for my patient”

“What are doing with these anti-cancer pills?” Yoochun started to panic. He hopes that Junsu will deny what is playing in his mind. He didn’t want what he think will become reality.

“Tell me the truth, Junsu. I will not believe you say this for your patient. I know although we are doctor, it not easy to take this pill like this” Yoochun still pressing Junsu.

Junsu bowed. Slowly he sit at the bed while release a sigh.

“That’s right. It not for my patient”

“So, for who the pill belonging?”

“It so easy. It’s me. I had a cancer!” Junsu shout as his tear fall down.

Atmosphere becomes desolate for a while. Junsu gaze Yoochun that doesn’t give ant reaction while look the medicine in his hand.

“What kind of cancer?” Yoochun ask softly more like whisper but Junsu still can hear him.

“Blood cancer, leukaemia…” Junsu’s tear fall again.

“You cannot believe it right? Until now I still believe what happen to me. Although I try to accept the reality but sometimes I cannot afford face all of this. This is too big to me” Junsu let out all he want to said to Yoochun.

“Leukaemia? What type? What stage?” Yoochun ask after a long silence. As a doctor he want to know all about Junsu. His brain still cannot accept what Junsu tell him. he cannot believe that his beloved person is suffered.

“Acute. Stage two”

“Stage two? Ok, still not too late to Su treat this disease. We will treat this together, okay. Now this modern age, there is so many alternative that we can take. Such as you take these anticancer pills and with chemotherapy we can heal your disease.” Yoochun say while holding back his tears.

“But the problem, the pills and chemotherapy don’t even give any effect to me. Doctor also said my condition become worse. Now I just rely on haemodialysis. He gives me other pills of chemo, but I can tell that the pills don’t have any effect to me.” Junsu spoke in tears.

“Please Su...Don’t give up. There are many alternatives that can us taking to cure yours disease”

“Yes... I know...But until when? I scare when at certain point I cannot take it anymore. Pills, biopsies, haemodialysis... I cannot afford to take it anymore. I’m a weak, tired, pain, and what I don’t like is it will disrupt my movement and emotion until I feel that I don’t know about myself anymore.” Junsu tears became wild fall down to his smooth cheeks.

Yoochun don’t know what he want to do when he see Junsu face that stained with tears. He really wants to pull Junsu to his embrace and comfort him.

“And now just Hyukkie that know about this. I cannot tell my family about this. I don’t want to make them worries. But at the same time I need strength to make me strong” Junsu continue when Yoochun just stand like a stone.    

“Su...Now you have me...if you have Hyukkie but now you have me...You can share everything with me and you can lose your tempers on me but just one condition... I don’t want you give up easily. You must be strong to against this cancer...if not cell cancer will spread faster.” Yoochun hold Junsu’s hand while look into his eyes. Only god that know his heart pain when he see Junsu try to survive against the cancer.

“I know but...”

“I will always have for you... I never left you alone.”

“Thank you for listen to me”      

☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:*

 

Junsu drag his legs into the house. After he faint he allow to rest at ward until midnight although the doctor want he stay but he refuse.

He walks slowly to stairs but before he can step on stairs he see someone sleep on the sofa. He walks slowly to the glimpse and sit quietly beside the person. He just stare the man face lovingly and can feel that his heart became complete when he stay close to the man. He doesn’t know how long he holds his breathe until he realise that he just release a big sigh. His miss the face even he look at almost every day. Hs tears fall down without he realise.

“Just because I’m handsome don’t look at me until don’t blinks yours eyes.” Junsu startled and turn look somewhere else and quickly wiped his tears.

“Yah, hyung you scare me.”

“Who ask you to stare me like you want to eat me? Lucky hyung conscious when you walk came to hyung. Hyung can smell your scent.”

“What scent? Smelly?” Junsu ask as he smells his own body.

“Your scent. No the smell like perfume but something else. Hyung don’t know how to explain it. But what hyung sure it is your smell” Jaejoong chuckle when he see Junsu try to find his own smell.

“Whatever...What hyung sleeps at here? Why don’t sleep in your room?” Junsu stole a glare on the clock and realise that it 1 am.

“Hyung wait for you. You came home late today” Jaejoong yawn.

“Aish hyung... of course I late... I take evening shift right.”

“Hyung know...But...Never mind...Come let go sleep.” Jaejoong stand up and avoid from look Junsu.  But how can he said that he wait to see Junsu face before he went to sleep.

 “Next time you don’t need to wait for me. hyung must tired from the work right?”

 “Ok...You take a rest. Your face seems pale. You must have much work today”

“Like always...” Junsu shrug as his open door to his room. Jaejoong just nod and walk into his room.

“Jae hyung” Junsu call Jaejoong before he closes the door.

 “What?”

“Su just want to tell hyung that Su really love you. I will love you forever. What happen in the future I want hyung know that I really love you. Remember that! Goodnight” Junsu close the door after bid goodnight to his hyung.

 Jaejoong stunned when he hears Junsu’s confess. It not that Junsu ever said he love Jaejoong but this time Jaejoong feel strange. ‘I love you too’