CHAPTER 9

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Jaejoong got a phone call from Junsu when he on the way to pick him up.

“Hyung...I hear that you come over for pick me up. No need hyung...I’m okay right now. I don’t want to troubled you”

Voice that Jaejoong miss so bad. But his sound a bit changed maybe because of fever.

“Why you so stubborn? I was on the way already. Everyone at home worried about you. Just wait for me at hotel. In short time I’ll be there...”

‘Include me worry about you’ Jaejoong say in his heart.

“But...” Junsu coughing before he can finish it.

Jaejoong feel sympathy to him. He knows that Junsu don’t wants his vacation become end.

“Junsu, listen to hyung. It’s not that I want to disrupt your vacation but you must thinks that mom and dad. They are worry about. You must know you own body conditions that are not strong enough. You always sick when you small. If you fever the fast that you can heal is one week” Jaejoong coax Junsu.

“Hmm...Okay I’ll wait hyung at here. But can we go back tomorrow morning? My friends...They have BBQ tonight at beach...I want join them tonight. Hyung also can join them if you want. Can hyung?”

Junsu’s voice that he hears was so sweet. His heart become racing again. This is first time voice that so sweet through his soul.

“Hyung...Can I? Please I really want try BBQ at beach...Please?” Junsu plead.

“Hmmm...Okay...Okay” Jaejoong finally agree after think for a few seconds.

“Yeay...Thank you Hyung...See you tonight” Jaejoong shake his head with Junsu behaviour. He can’t wait to see Junsu. Person that success make him want to hug and protect in his life.

°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°

Jaejoong laid his torso on the bed after he check-in the same hotel with Junsu. He feels so tired and now he wants to close his eyes. Junsu just inform him that the BBQ will begin p.m.

Suddenly he remembered Changmin, his co-worker at office. They do not agree in many things but with their collaboration they success in many projects. In this morning, he and Changmin had a big fight about the meeting with their client. Lastly, Changmin only kept silent along the meeting. Jaejoong only smirk at him.

His reverie is cut when his phone is ring. He answer with lazily without look at ID.

“Hello” Jaejoong answer sleepy.

“Jae~~Where are you? You promised me that want to meet at club tonight” Reena whined at Jaejoong. Jaejoong make a face like Reena can see him.

“I’m sorry...Tonight I can’t see you. I have a business need to be settling. Okay...Bye ” Jaejoong hung his phone without wait Reena reply back.

°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°

Junsu just look at his friends that prepared for BBQ from inside. They do not let he help them. They scare that his fever will become worse. He only can be sighing when he told them that he healthy enough to help them but they do not believe him. Lastly, they push him to inside.

“Hey...Why are you sighing huh? They only worry about you. They don’t want you faint” Hyukjae approaching him and pat his back.

“I know...But I also want to help...I’m okay already” Junsu said and take Hyukjae hand put at his forehead as the proof.

“Junsu...You are still hot okay? Like that you say that you okay” Hyukjae pull his hand back when Junsu forehead is hot. Junsu pout at Hyukjae.

“But still...I want help” Junsu whined at Hyukjae. Hyukjae only shake his head. Junsu pout more and turn to the other side shown his protest. Hyukjae only chuckle at Junsu.

“Yah~~don’t be angry...please...Hey...Where you hyung? You said he at here” Hyukjae change topic.

 “Maybe he still in his room” Junsu replied without look at Hyukjae. He still angry Hyukjae. Suddenly, a high pitch like dolphin squeal can be hear from inside till outside. Everyone look at the sources of the sound.

“Yah!!! Hyukkie~~s-stop t-that. I don’t angry a-anymore” Hyukjae continue tickle Junsu who become breathless. After a few more tickles Hyukjae stop and look Junsu who look like gasp for his breath.

“Yah!! Why you tickle me? I still sick you know?” Junsu slap playfully Hyukjae shoulder.

“Hey...Junsu...I want to talk with you” A harsh voice interrupts their laugh. They turn look at the person. Junsu only nodded his head at wait her continue her words. Stephanie look at Hyukjae like her want he go away. Hyukjae just sit at there like he doesn’t understand her glare at him.

“Yah...I want you stay away from Jay. I don’t like you stay close with him. I know that he like you...But please...You guys a boys okay” Junsu release a sigh.

“Step-ah...I don’t have any intention to take him away from you” Junsu speak softly. His head begin to spin again.

“Hay...You think I will believe you huh? You are seducing him to like you right?” Stephanie pushes his head with her finger. Hyukjae want to step up to yell at her but Junsu stop him while shake his head. Hyukjae become angrier with Junsu kindness. He steps back.

 “Step I swear that I don’t have any feeling toward Jay. He is yours” Junsu still talk softly.

“Hay Junsu...You don’t have denied it. This morning who I saw outside your room huh? There are no workers at here that can deliver breakfast to your room huh? Such a ”

“HEY!! Watch your mouth. Don’t say like you know him well” A harsh sound can be heard.

 “Who are you? Ah....I know he must one of your clients right Junsu?”

“Stephanie this is my hyung. That enough....I’m sorry if I make you angry” Junsu voice become weak.

“Really? This is your hyung? Can I believe what you say huh? I know you are lying right? You are such a ” Jaejoong raise his hand to slap her before Junsu stop him.

“Hey...What’s going on at here?” Jay come inside and looks at everyone.

“Ohh...So...You’re her boyfriend huh? I warn you better you teach your obsess girlfriend how to take care ” Jaejoong yell at Jay

“Who are you? What her do until you become angrier like this?” Jay asks.

“Better you ask your girlfriend what her do. Come Junsu....Let’s go home” Jaejoomg pull Junsu hand.

“Hyung...B-but...”

“There are no but. If you want hear them insult you...So go on....I want back home” Jaejoong drag Junsu out when he got nothing response from him. Junsu just let himself be drag away by Jaejoong. He doesn't have any energy to argument with him anymore.