CHAPTER 6

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

 “Aish” Jaejoong walk to his best friend and plop himself beside Yunho at bars.

“Yah!! What wrong with you huh?” Yunho asks after he recovers from shocks presence of Jaejoong.

“Nothing...It’s just my dad that told me to work next week” Jaejoong answers after he order his drinks.

“So? I don’t see anything wrong with that?” Yunho say as he sips his drinks.

“Aish...I don’t feel that I want to work as soon as possible like that. At least let it’s be a month after I come back from UK. But it’s only 2 weeks I just come back”

“I think your dad do a well job. You should let your father take rest. He also need a times for your mom in theirs old days” Yunho say his opinion.

“Yah...Which side you are huh? Let’s forget it. Yah...where is the others?” Jaejoong change topics.

“They all cannot make it tonight..Some of them-“ Yunho was cut by a girl that run and hug Jaejoong.

“Hi...Babe” A girl say while hug Jaejoong.

Jaejoong looks at his best friend who just shrugged his shoulder. He pulls a little and looks at girl. He cannot remember that he had meets with the girl.  

“I’m sorry...But did I know you?” Jaejoong asks. The girl pouts at Jaejoong. Yunho disappeared to dance floor leave for Jaejoong settled with the girl.

“Yah!! I’m Reena...We had meets at UK before. Do you remember?” Reena asks while looks at Jaejoong with her wide eyes. Jaejoong think for a few minute before he success remember her.

“Ah...I remember now. We meets at pub at there right?” Jaejoong asks. Reena nodded his head.

“How dare you... you don’t tell me that you already arrive from UK” Jaejoong make annoying face when her lean her head to Jaejoong broad chest. Jaejoong pull himself from Reena.

 Jaejoong only listen and he only gives short answers when Reena asks. Reena not give up. She moves her chairs close to Jaejoong and put her head on Jaejoong shoulder. She hug Jaejoong arm and her finger make a random pattern on Jaejoong chest.

Jaejoong feel disgusted. He doesn’t like Reena with her dress that exposed most her body. And his top secret that only Yunho know about his not interested with woman. He’s gay. He pushes Reena form his and walk out from there leave Reena alone. He decides text Yunho later.

Reena just let Jaejoong disappears from her sight. ‘Now...You ignore me...Nevermind...Jaejoong you just wait...I cannot let you go...I will get what I wants’. Reena just wants his money. She had a lot of man that can support her but they all cannot win over Jaejoong.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Tomorrow Jaejoong will enter the company. Junho had flied to Japan yesterday. He read all about company from morning until now in Mr. Kim study room. Mr. Kim proud with Jaejoong although he doesn’t want to work...But he knows his son can do it excellent.

Junsu walked from his room to the kitchen. He tiptoe because it was midnight and everyone was in the slumber. He feels thirsty when he do his final project furthermore with his headaches from early does not give a sign to stop.

 He pours water once he arrived at kitchen and takes a pain killer from cabinet and swallows it. He closes his eyes to reduce the pain in his head that is sometimes very painful.

“Are you sick?” Suddenly a voice greeted him. He jumps a little before turn to look at person that makes surprised.

“You still up? Hyung started to work tomorrow right? What hyung d-do at here it mm-might?” Junsu doesn’t answer Jaejoong he just bomb his hyung with a questions.

“Yah...I ask you. You ask me back huh? No...I’m not Jaejoong but I’m ghost who hungry right now” Junsu turn to pale when he hear a word ghost.

Jaejoong giggle at Junsu. He like tease Junsu sometime his face will turn to red. But when Junsu turn to pale he feel guilty.

“Aish...I’m just kidding okay...Hey there are something available to eats? I’m hungry” Jaejoong walk at sit at dining table. Junsu relieve when his hyung only jokes.

“There are dishes from dinner. You want it? I can help to heat back”

“Are okay? It’s not that you are not feeling well” Jaejoong ask concern. Junsu only smile and move to refrigerator to take out the dishes and heat them.

After finished it Junsu put the dishes and rice in front of Jaejoong.

“Hyung I go upstairs first. You can put the plate in sinks after done. Goodnight hyung” Junsu bid Jaejoong good night and went to upstairs.

Before Jaejoong can say thanks Junsu disappears to upstairs. He mumbled thanks softly and eats happily because he can spend time with Junsu although it short time.

Junsu close his door room and slide down while fist his clothes where he heartbeat racing. He feel nervous when he alone with Jaejoong. He doesn’t what wrong with him but he feels happy when Jaejoong talk to him. And tonight he sleeps with smile. 

*Sorry this chp bored~~<(_ _)><(_ _)>

*grammar error <(_ _)><(_ _)>