CHAPTER 39

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Jaejoong step inside as soon as the door opens. He plop himself onto the sofa in living room. He take a small pillow on the sofa and buried his face into it.

“What’s wrong with you? You have problem with Junsu?” Yunho ask as he put coffee on the table.

“Don’t ask me anything. I just come here cause I don’t want to the pub anymore.” Jaejoong voice muttered behind the pillow. Yunho know about the deal between Junsu and Jaejoong. And he feel happy when Jaejoong now rarely went to pub.

“Hmmm…Ok” Yunho continue read a paperwork where he stop before Jaejoong knock hid door.

After 10 minute silence Jaejoong get up. Yunho look him curious.

“Hey…I want to use your toilet for a moment” Jaejoong said.  

Yunho shook his head when Jaejoong glimpse disappear from his sight.

 

ಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥv

 

Junsu stare the jar on his desk. Sometime he will sigh. He remember the event that occur make him said harsh to his hyung.

“Hyung must be upset with me” Junsu muttered alone.

He feel his cheeks in burn when he recall that he cry badly in front of Jaejoong. It’s not like he doesn’t cry in front Jaejoong but never be like this one. He put his hands on his cheeks and squeals lightly when he remembers Jaejoong warm hands around him. His smile fade when he hear Jaejoong just want prank him.

“Hmm…Who ask him too overboard?”

Junsu get up from his desk and walk to bed. His head feel heavy and he need to rest so badly but his heart feels uneasy when he see from window Jaejoong go out.

“Where are hyung going?”

Junsu take his phone and open it. He search Jaejoong number and hesitantly want to press call button. He put back his phone when he scares to call Jaejoong. He take again and repeat the action about 5 times before his eyes close. Junsu sprint get up when his phone ring. He look the ID ‘Jae hyung’ name on the screen. He slowly press the answer button and put it at his ear.

“Hello”

“Hi…Hyung where are you?” Junsu ask as soon he hear Jaejoong voice.

“At Yunho’s apartment. Hyung want to hang up with him for a while. Why? You want to sleep already?”

“Nehh. Hyung don’t come back tonight?”

“Just a moment. Hyung will be home maybe late. You sleep first don’t wait for hyung”

Junsu smile when he hear Jaejoong’s soft voice. And he feel happy when he know Jaejoong will coming home.

“Jae hyung…”

“Hmm…”

“Jae hyung angry with me? I’m sorry. I know what I said harshly overboard to hyung.”

Junsu take the advantage to say sorry. He doesn’t want to take the guilty feeling for a long time.

“It’s okay and it my fault. Hyung over want to prank you”

“It’s good hyung know that. Hyung know right? I love all the gift hyung give to me. Hyung must want make me angry with hyung right? And I cry like a kid just now” Junsu hear Jaejoong giggle on the other line.

“Su…”

“Hmmm”

“Hyung must the bad hyung in the world right? Hyung never give you any gift”

“No…Jae hyung not the bad hyung. Hyung must don’t remember right? Hyung had give me the bracelet. I know hyung bought it for me and it not free gift like you say right”

“N-No…It’s really free gift” Jaejoong panics.

“Don’t lie hyung. Yunho hyung tell me about it”

“Really…It just free gift” Junsu giggle when he imagine Jeajoong face right now.

“Nehh…Nehh…I believe hyung” Junsu don’t dare to tease his hyung anymore.

“Enough. You say you want to sleep. So, go to sleep now. Bye” Jaejoong hung up before Junsu can reply.

 

ಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥv

 

“Hey Su”

Junsu startled when someone suddenly open his door office and greet him until he drop his medicine bottle. Fortunately he done close the bottle if not…

Yoochun take the bottle that roll to his legs. Junsu immediately yank the bottle from Yoochun and put it in his pocket. His face become pale and his heartbeat increase.

“What is that? What the medicine?” Yoochun ask while frown.

“For my patient” Junsu  walk away leave puzzled Yoochun behind.

‘What’s wrong with Junsu?’ yoochun thought. He cannot read the label on the bottle because Junsu take it away before he can do it.

“Eh…Where is Junsu? I just want to ask him for dinner” Yoochun run to Junsu side that walk toward cafeteria.

 “Su wait for me” Yoochun said Junsu increase his pace.

“What you want? You don’t have any patient today?” Junsu ask he feel annoying.

It not like Junsu don’t like Yoochun but right now his head feel heavy and his body feel hot. He know people will thought he crazy when the weather outside is cold and inside the building is warm. He really need to drink something cold.

“No. I just had done with operation. And I immediately come to see you. But you don’t like to see me here” Yoochun make sad face.

Junsu turned to Yoochun beside him. he feel guilty when he be cool to Yoochun.

“I’m sorry. But I’m very tired. I have plenty patient to meet.” Junsu lied.

He doesn’t have any appointment and he doesn’t have many patients to be attending. Blame his disease make him like this.

“Tired? Ok…Let me treat you drink for today” Yoochun give Junsu pleading eyes when he see Junsu want to reject him.

“Hmm…Ok. I also feel thirsty right now.” Yoochun make small victory dance when Junsu accept it. Junsu giggle when he see Yoochun childish behaviour.

 

ಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥv

 

Yoochun panic when Junsu suddenly faint after Junsu have nose bleeding before it. ‘What’s wrong with him? There are something bad happen to him’.  His reverie was cut by Junsu voice.

“I want go out”

It half an hour Junsu unconscious from faint. After recognize his surrounding he want to get up from the bed.

“Su…Su…Calm down please. You are just wake up and you need to rest first. And you body still weak. I think you need to stay at here for a while” Yoochun push Junsu softly onto the bed to prevent Junsu from get up the bed.

“No…I don’t want to stay here”

“Why cannot? Don’t worry I will take care you tonight. And I need to inform Dr. Lee to check-up you. I look you become thinner and your face is pale” Yoochun realize Junsu loss weight when he bring him from the cafeteria.

“No! I say I fine…I fine ok…I don’t want make check-up. I just tired not so bad!” Junsu shout and make Yoochun stunned. He never see Junsu raise his voice to anyone.

“But…” Yoochun say after silence a few minute.

“Please Yoochun. If you still my best friend let me get out from here and don’t say anything to my family” Junsu hold both Yoochun hands.

Junsu success gets out from the bed but once again he had to be stop by Yoochun before he can open the door.