CHAPTER 2

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

 

Junho smiled at his brother’s antics keep getting whistled. Jaejoong noticed someone watching him then turned his face towards his dongsaeng.

“Yah!! What you problem?” Jaejoong asks his dongsaeng that watching him from beginning enter the kitchen

“Nothing...I only curious that I never know that hyung can cook” Junho say and sit beside he hyung.

“If I tell you guys that I can cook...There are no one that wants to eats it. So, I only cooking for myself” Jaejoong say while munch his food.

“If you don’t let us to eat...How do you know that we don’t like your cooking? Hyung you look happy lately. Did something happen? Or you wants bring Alice together back to Korea?” Junho asks

“Why? I can’t be happy, huh? Alice is only my friend okay” Jaejoong out from kitchen and plop himself on sofa.

“Okay...Okay...Hey hyung you know now this Junsu is getting cuter and handsome. Ahhh!! I never know that I have that kind of dongsaeng” Junho squeal like a fan girl.

“How do you know that? You never meet him face to face”

“I know that I don’t meet him face to face...But do you doesn’t hear about Skype hyung? Tsk...tsk  I never know that my hyung out of date...” Junho fake his cry.

Jaejoong who hear that feel ashamed. He never knows that Junho will often contact their dongsaeng. He know that Junho want make him guilt because he never entirely contact his family.

“Yah!! I know that...Enough...I’m going to take a walk” Jaejoong immediately walk pass Junho and went to out. From outside he can hear Junho laugh at him.  His lips curl makes a smile.

 

°☆.。°☆.。°☆.。°☆.。°☆.。°☆.。°☆.。°☆.。°☆.。°☆.。°☆.。°☆.。°☆.。°☆.。

 

Junsu smiled when he saw someone was waiting for him in front of the door. Junsu get off from the car and went to get his lovely mom. Junsu need to stay with his friends because he wanted to complete the paperwork.

“Hai, Mom...How is you?”

“I’m fine...Become better when I see you” Mrs. Kim caress his younger son’s cheeks lovely and plant a small kiss on it.

“Your assignment is finish already?” Mrs. Kim ask while pulls his son into house.

“Yes...I need to go back Young Sik house to get my clothes...Where is dad?” Junsu say after settle himself at dining table. He sees that his mom put foods on table.

“On the way...Why Su wants wait for your dad?” Mrs. Kim finish put the last meal on table.

Before Junsu can speak...They can hear the car engine enter the garage. His mom immediately rushes to door.

“Hey honey...I’m back” a man voice say softly.

“Welcome home yeobo...Junsu at here” Mrs. Kim says after kiss her husband cheeks. They walk to dining table and see that Junsu quietly eat.

“Yah!! You steal eat. How dare you, huh?” Mr. Kim put a serious tone. Junsu who shock almost chokes rush to drinks in one gulp.

“Su don’t eat...Dad and mom must see wrongly” Junsu put his innocent face. Mr. and Mrs. Kim burst laugh with Junsu cuteness. Later Junsu laugh join his mom and dad.

“Okay...Okay...Let eat...You must really hungry right?” Mr Kim say while ruffle Junsu hair.

“Dad~~” Junsu whined to his dad while fix his hair.

They all eat happily...A laugh can be hear...For Mr. Kim there are nothing can replace his family.

 At that night, three of them sat in front of TV. Chatting on the random topics until Mr and Mrs. Kim notice that Junsu spacing out when they call his name.

“Junsu” No respond

“Junsu” again no respond

“YAH KIM JUNSU” Junsu who hear his name was called come out from his thought and face his parents.

“Oohh...I’m sorry...” Junsu bow his head low.

“Junsu honey...There are something that bother your mind? Mind to tell mom and dad?” Mrs. Kim asks and takes Junsu’s hand in her.

 “It’s nothing...Mom next week Jae hyung and Junho hyung will come home right?” Junsu look at his parents.

Mr and Mrs Kim look at each other. In their mind they can sense that what Junsu thinking.

“So about that Junsu suddenly depressed? About Jae hyung going home?” Mr. Kim asks Junsu. Mrs. Kim only nodded her head agree with her husband.

Junsu remained quiet. He did not want to speak. He scare he would lie to his parents. He does not want to cheat his parents. He didn’t want his parents suspect anything.

“Listen here Junsu...I will not allow anyone that is in this house bring up about the matter. If there is anyone who bring it up I knew how to take care it” Mr. Kim say firmly.

“I know...Junsu worried about Jae hyung right? If about Junho hyung...Junsu doesn’t need to worried...He love you so much” Mrs. Kim with her shaking voice.

Junsu only bow his head low and his tears slowly make a way to his cheeks. He very gratefully because he has parents that always with him. Mrs. Kim envelops Junsu in her embrace and both of them cry in each other hands. Mr. Kim just looked both of them. His younger son often makes him and his wife happy. They love the most is nature of Junsu that cheerful.