CHAPTER 17

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Junsu wake up with smile in his lips. He caresses his lip. He dreams someone kisses him. But he cannot see the person face. After compose him after the dream he blinks few times as he look around.

‘How come I sleep on my bed?’ Junsu monologs to himself.

‘Maybe I sleepwalking’ He joys his shoulder and went to wash himself. And today his holiday after 2 weeks works straight.

A bit he didn’t know Jaejoong carries him to his room.

^O^☆☆^O^☆☆^O^☆☆^O^☆☆^O^☆☆^O^☆☆^O^☆☆^O^☆☆^O^☆☆^O^☆

Jaejoong out from his room with a big yawn come from his mouth. He looks around as the house in the silent. He searches from living room until kitchen before he hears voices of people talking at yard.

He grab sandwiches on table before go to out. Junsu and Mrs. Kim laughing together on the topics that himself don’t understand. He walking approaching them with a loud ‘thump’ in his heart when he remember the kiss with Junsu although he didn’t conscious.

“Morning” Jaejoong control from stutter in front Junsu.

“Morning” Both of them replied back.

Junsu don’t know why but he low his head. He cannot see Jaejoong face. He feels his face is red right now. Suddenly, he remembers his dream. He shook his head from the thought.

‘Why I feel like that? I cannot look at Jae hyung eyes...Yah! Why my heartbeats increase everytime I look into Jae hyung eyes? I have high blood pressure? No...I don’t have any stress lately’ Junsu fist his clothes where his heart.

“Yah! Junsu-ah...Are you unwell? You face a red” His though is cut by his mom. He peek from corner his eyes and see Jaejoong look at him with concern face.

“Ah...I-I’m fine...Maybe it’s hot...Y-ya...Hot” he fan his face by his hand. Mrs. Kim and Jaejoong look each other with question mark on their head.

“Mom...I got to go now...” Jaejoong look at his watch and kiss his mom cheeks. Mrs. Kim just nod and Junsu not look at Jaejoong.

 “Junsu-ah...Come with me” Jaejoong say and go to his Audi. Junsu that just can digest the statement look at his mom.

“Go...Jae hyung maybe want to talk something” Junsu walks slowly to Jaejoong. His still low his head.

“W-What hyung want?” Junsu asked.

“Give me your hand” Jaejoong reach out his hand for Junsu.

“W-what hyung want t-to do w-with my hand?” Junsu hesitated to reach out his hand.

“Aishh...Just give me your hand. I already late to office” Jaejoong asked again. Junsu just look at Jaejoong hand.

Jaejoong grip Junsu hand he just stands at there. Jaejoong take out bracelet from his pocket and wear it at Junsu’s wrist.

“W-what is that?” Junsu look at bracelet after Jaejoong done.

“Yah! You don’t know bracelet?” Jaejoong replied.

“I know it b-bracelet...But hyung g-give it to me? It’s not my birthday today” Junsu asked Jaejoong.

“Yah! You thinks hyung buy it for you ahh? It’s just free gift from game I won last night” Jaejoong lies. Last night he saw the bracelet when he does to shopping with Reena. He buys the bracelet secretly.

“Oh..T-thank you...It’s beautiful” Junsu unconsciously hug Jaejoong tightly. Jaejoong stunned when Junsu hug him.

“Okay...Hyung need to go now...” Jaejoong immediately enter his car and start engine.

Junsu just look his hyung car from behind until it disappears from his sight. His hand caresses the bracelet and smiles never leave his lips. That is first time Jaejoong give him a present although it’s just free gift.

 

*just short entry