CHAPTER 32

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Junsu open his eyes slowly. His head still hurt. He feels something heavy on his hand when he tries to move it. He shock when he see Jaejoong still sleep while hold his hand.

“Where is Hyukkie? He is accompanying me right last night? But why Jae hyung here?” 

“Hyung, wake up” Junsu shaking Jaejoong. Jaejoong stirs before he open his eyes.

“Oh, already wake up” Jaejoong said while rubs his eyes and yawn.

“Hyung, where is Hyukkie? And why hyung here? Hyung don’t have to work today?” Junsu bombed Jaejoong with questions.

“Aishh. You’re asking too much. Hyukjae need to go home he has work at this morning and he calls me to replace him this morning.

Junsu just nodded his head and move to get up from the bed.

“Yah, where are you going?” Jaejoong ask as he help Junsu stand.

“I need to go toilet. I can go by himself” Junsu push lightly Jaejoong hands from his waist when his hyung want to help him.

“You sure?” Jaejoong ask as his release his hands slowly. Junsu nod and walk slowly.

Jaejoong rush to Junsu when he saw Junsu stumble to go toilet.

“Let hyung help you” Jaejoong help Junsu ask Junsu cannot say anything when his head feel like want to explode.

★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★

Junsu lie down on his bed. He was discharged from hospital 3 days ago. And now he really feels so boring when Jaejoong forbid him to go out even to go work. He rolling on the bed while hear a song from his iPod. He takes his phone when it rings.

“Hello” he answer without look the ID but he knows who is it.

“How are you? Fine?” Jaejoong ask as Junsu answer the call.

“Hyung, I think hyung ask me about a million times already about the same question” Junsu said.

“Hyung just worry about you. Who knows suddenly you faint”

“I’m okay. Don’t worry if I faint there are maid that can help bring me to hospital. Hyung just do your work don’t worry, okay”

“Don’t worry about hyung. Hyung still can handle all work at company. Hyung on the way to go home right now”

“Huh? Already? It still early for hyung finishes your work today.” Junsu sit up from his positions and look at clock on his drawer. 4 pm.

“Hyung don’t have too much work today. So hyung want to go home early and hyung know you must be boring to be alone in the house. So hyung want to take you dinner outside. It’s okay?” Jaejoong ask as he explains.

“Really, we will go outside?” Junsu don’t believe it.

“Nehh. Just be get ready. We will go out around 6 pm” Jaejoong said as he can hear Junsu scream happily from other side.

“Yay, thanks hyung. I’m so happy” Junsu said and hung his phone.

Jaejoong just giggle with Junsu antics.

★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★★o★

Junsu look at his phone that shows unfamiliar ID. He hesitates to answer the call. But when it rings non-stop he answer it.

“Hello”

“Hello. This is Kim Junsu phone?” Someone ask.

“Nehh. Kim Junsu speaking. May I know who it is?” Junsu ask.

“I’m Doctor Dr. Lee”

“Oh yeah, I’m sorry”

“I just want inform you’re about your examination result you do already out.”

“Nehh. What the result?” Junsu ask nervously.

“Actually, I want you to meet me for it. And then I will tell you”

“Huh? You cannot just tell me through the phone?” Junsu start to feel uneasy.

“Hmm…Cannot. There is something that I want to discuss with you. I hope you can see me as soon as possible”

“Oh. I will see later”  Junsu put his phone on the bed. He can feel his heart pounding in his chest.

He feel something bad will be happen. He put his hand on his chest to calm his pounding heart.

 

*srry short entry