CHAPTER 59

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

“Su...Your friend not comes yet?” Jaejoong adjust cap on Junsu head as they both at gazebo waiting Junsu’s friend.

“No yet...Maybe he is late.” Jaejoong smile at Junsu pouting face. He lean and peck the pouting make the sick man blush.

“Hyung...”Junsu hit Jaejoong arm playfully. Jaejoong catch Junsu hand before he can get away. He brings Junsu cold hand to his lips.

Junsu had told Jaejoong that he make a new friend when he at orphanage but he don’t tell his hubby his name friend.    

“Ok...Let’s wait for awhile. You can’t expose to long at outside.” Jaejoong arrange thick blanket around Junsu. Lately he easily feels cold. Jaejoong brings Junsu to his chest and hum a lullaby as he rocks them back and forward. Junsu close his eyes and enjoy warmth that Jaejoong provide.

“Sir...” Jaejoong turn to his maid.

“Hmm...” Junsu slowly open his eyes when he doesn’t hear his husband lullaby.

“Here...There is a call for Junsu.” She gives phone to Junsu. Junsu take the phone but confused look lingering around his face. Slowly he brings the phone to his ear. Jaejoong dismiss his maid after she gives the phone.

“Hello? Ah...Hyung...Where are you? You say you want to come here. Oh really?...Nehh...It;s ok. Nehh...” Jaejoong just hear conversation between Junsu and the person on the other line. He frowns when Junsu hung up the phone sadly.

“Su?”

“He can’t come today. But he promise to come!! Meanie hyung!!” Junsu stuck his lips to phone as the other person can see him. Jaejoong chuckle at Junsu face who pout with his anger face.

“It’s ok...Maybe he really can’t come. You can see him other day. Come let get inside.” Jaejoong help Junsu get up and bring him inside the house.

“Wait here...Hyung want to go to toilet.”Jaejoong say after he help Junsu get to bed. But before he can walk further, Junsu grip his hand tightly.

“Su! Su okey?” Jaejoong ask when he see Junsu face become paler than before.

“I’m okey. Hyung...You say you want to toilet, right? Just go...I’m just tired.” Junsu say as he lay down.

  “Really?”

“Nehh...Just need a rest. I will be ok after that.” Junsu close his eyes.

Jaejoong nodded and kiss Junsu forehead before walk to toilet. Junsu sigh after him sure that Jaejoong gone. He feel so tired today compare usual day. It had been a week he and Jaejoong become together. They always went back and forward between home and hospital for check-up.

They are so happy when Dr. Lee says that his healthy improve even just a little. But, this morning before he gets up he feel dizzy and his vision blur. He can’t standing too long, his legs are so weak and can’t support his body anymore. But he doesn’t tell it to Jaejoong. He doesn’t want Jaejoong worry.

Not long after he closes his eyes, he is wake up by his handphone ringtone. He sits and searches the device. Since he gets this cancer, he is preventing from get close to any electronics device such like his handphone.

“Maybe have urgent call from dad or mum.” Junsu get up from his bed and walk to his desk at the corner of the room. But, just a few steps his head spinning. His eyes blur. He shake his head a little to make the blur go away. His legs as can’t support him anymore and finally he fall down and hear Jaejoong scream his name before he completely unconscious.

“Su!!”     

Jaejoong rush to Junsu and shake him while call his name but still no response. He panics. Without waste any time he gathers Junsu in his arms run to his car. He needs to bring Junsu immediately to hospital.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 “How is he, doctor?” Jaejoong rush to Dr. Lee as soon as he done with Junsu.

“His condition his really bad. He body become weaker from day to day. But don’t worry for now, he is stable.”

“How can he faint? Two days ago he was fine and his body has improvement.” Jaejoong ask.

“This is normal for cancer patients. We never can expect what will be happen. We will do next treatments to make sure his condition is better. For now let Junsu rest first. Make sure he don’t move and talk too much.”He advice before walk leave Jaejoong.

Jaejoong bow and rush want to get his wife but a nurse block him.

“What?”

“You need to wear this before enter the room.”

Jaejoong quickly take the clothes to wear with the help by the nurse. Jaejoong almost fainted when he see Junsu lay on the bed lifeless with a wires and tubes connected to his small frame. He walks to Junsu and held Junsu hand with his tears fall down.

“H-Hyung...”Junsu weak voice calls him. He quickly turns back from Junsu and wipe his tears before he give the best smile to his wife.

“Hyung at here, Su-ah...” Jaejoong kiss Junsu cold forehead.

“H-hyung...Where is I?”

“Hospital, Su. Don’t worry ok...Hyung at here with you. Now hyung want you to sleep, don’t talk too much.” Jaejoong caress Junsu pale cheek before peck his wife cheek.

“I’m tired.”

“Just sleep for now...Hyung will at here accompany you. Hyung will never let you alone.”He rubs few times Junsu hand and kisses it few times. Junsu smile before close his eyes again.