CHAPTER 28

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Junsu hold to door of his bathroom which connected to his room. Junsu lost balance his body suddenly when his head spinning after he done wash.

‘Why I always dizzy and my nose often bleeding. What my problem?’ Junsu thought.

Without anyone know he had meet a doctor for examination. But the result will take a time to know.

Junsu walk slowly to his bed. He lay on his bed. Suddenly he remembers his conversation and Jae hyung when they dinner together.

Flashback

“Hyung don’t like with your beloved doctor” Jaejoong begin.

“Why?”

“Hyung don’t know. But hyung don’t like when he close with you. What’s wrong with him? Did he like you? Or you like him?” Junsu frown when Jaejoong say like that.

“Why hyung want to know? Did he do something to hyung?”

“Hyung don’t like he take away you from me!”

“Take away from whom?”

“From anyone”

End Flashback

“Weird…So weird” Junsu talk with himself. He close his eyes don’t want think anymore about his hyung.

 

❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁

Reena throw her phone on the bed. Her try to call Jaejoong since morning but he never answer her call and never call her back. Reena would like to find Jaejoong in his office but he had warned never do those. Her hear from her friend that Jaejoong went to out with someone that look like his lover.

‘I will make sure that Jaejoong will be mine’ Reena thought.

“My jobs become decrease nowadays. I will starve if this continuously” Reena rub her head thinking about her job as a model. Lately there are fresh models that make her lost her job.

“I don’t care I need do something quickly if not I will become beggar” Reena went to her closet and take out the most y of her dress.

❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁

“Hyung wash your hand first” Junsu slap Jaejoong hand from touch the dishes.

“You’re nagging like a mom you know” Jaejoong went to sink and wash his hands.

“Satisfy now?” Jaejoong show his wash hands to Junsu.

“Very” Junsu smile and take a sit on the table.

“Happy birthday Hyung~~” Junsu say after finish sing a song ‘happy birthday’ to Jaejoong.

“Thank you…You’re second person that wish to me today” Jaejoong remembers his parents had a call him early for wish him happy birthday.

Their family like to celebrate birthday within their family. But look like this time they only celebrate between of them. They parents still in their vacation while Junho cannot take a leave because a project those need him to handle.

Both of them eat while talk about randomly.

“Ah…So full. It’s so delicious.” Jaejoong lean to his chair while rub his stomach.

“Thanks” Junsu bring their empty plates to kitchen.

“Hey…You don’t give me present yet” Jaejoong said after Junsu bring a tea to Jaejoong.

Junsu stunned when Jaejoong ask his present. Jaejoong raised his eyebrow when he see Junsu just stand there without any move. Junsu slowly look at his hyung.

“I-I’m sorry. I don’t know what hyung like. So I don’t buy anything for hyung. I-I’m sorry” They surrounding become heavy when Jaejoong don’t say anything. Slowly jaejoong get up from his sit and walk to his room.

Junsu just look at his hyung until he disappears from his sight. Junsu release a big sigh and sit on the chair. Jaejoong cannot blame him for that. Therefore, this is first time they celebrate together after his hyung went to UK. He sigh again and take a cup to wash and walk to his room.

❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁

Jaejoong stepped into exclusive night club a place that he always go. This night he escaped from his work though there is a bunch documents that he need to read. He didn’t want disappoint Reena that want to celebrate his birthday though he was already celebrate with Junsu.

Jaejoong sit stool while look people dance. He thought was cut when suddenly all light was getting off. Seconds later he saw light that are move around the club. The light slowly approaching him and stop at him. A moment later a happy birthday song can be hear. He sees Reena walk to him slowly and bring a cake. Jaejoong immediately blow the candles and loud claps for him.

“Happy birthday dear”

Reena kisses his cheek. Jaejoong just smiled even though he know Reena hope that he kiss her back.

“This one is for you. I hope you like it!”

Reena gave a small box to Jaejoong and he opens it. He smile when see the present that he always received when his birthdays.

“I want you always wear this watch. Later you will always remember me” Reena linking Jaejoong arm.

“Thanks. And tonight I will pay for anything you guys drink. Just order anything you want. I paid” Jaejoong make announcement and cause those at the club cheers.

 Reena smiled proudly as she was known as Jaejoong’s girlfriend, a son of millionaire.

“Happy birthday Jae”

Jaejoong turned when he heard Heechul voice. He returns back his smile and turn to look Reena back that cling at his arm. He saw that her face was changed and her eyes seemed to pounce Heechul. He know Reena must assume Heechul as a girl when look at his feminine appearance.