CHAPTER 42

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Junsu had to take leave today due to his health which it is exposed. Yoochun also agree with Junsu and encourage Junsu to relax for a few days. However, Junsu is never going on vacation for a long time. Enough for he one day only.

Event last night still in his minds. Do the Jaejoong words last night is true? Did he not love one side? Did Jaejoong love him as he loves the man?

His feet move slowly to Jaejoong room without he realize. Finally he decided to knock on the door of the hyung room. After some time Junsu knock, Jaejoong finally opening the door.

“Junsu!.” Jaejoong eyes that initially difficult to open end wide open when saw Junsu standing outside his room.

“ Yeah, good luck hyung still know me. Already six o'clock this morning.  Hyung have te wrk tday?” Junsu voice is heard casually, but he also looks cool.

“What are you waiting for? Go to   shower and then breakfast together. I waited downstairs.” Junsu leaving Jaejoong the still dumbfounded at his door.

Jaejoong just scratch his head. He brooded alone. Shortly thereafter, his lips curl up make smile. He released a sigh of relief.

Junsu prepare breakfast as today he is on vacation. Servants just lift food to the table.

“Good morning.” Jaejoong greet Junsu.

“Morning.” Junsu replied with a smile. Jaejoong approached and pulled   one of the chair and sit down. He looked at Junsu is serious sweep of toast with butter and Junsu give to him when finished.

“Thank you”

“Su did not eat at all?” Jaejoong question slowly.

“Eat first. Hyung have to work   today right? I take MC today. I will eat later.” Junsu replied.

Jaejoong nodded in understanding. He still feels awkward to talk to Junsu with what has happened. He felt extremely embarrassed by the incident. If he can he did not remember the incident. But the stronger he denies, the obvious thing is to play in his mind.

“Drink this water.” Junsu lend a cup of tea to Jaejoong.

“Tea? You know right hyung don’t drinking tea.” Jaejoong said with a watch that   tea in his hand.

“Just drink it!  Can you listen to me.” Junsu voice sounded quite stern.

He does not know why, but Jaejoong just follow. He watches the tea again. In his heart he has a thousand questions, why did he have to drink tea? Weird! But with the guilt still   in him, Jaejoong just drink it.

Jaejoong continued to put the cup on the table after gulped a little. His forehead wrinkled suppresses rather strange tea. Ginger flavour! He is almost like vomiting. With fast he reach into the bread and put into mouth.

“What do you put in this tea?”

“Ginger water.”

“Ginger? Why should we be mixed with ginger? Do not want to drink like this.” Jaejoong grumble.

“Drink to until finished!” Junsu look Jaejoong with stern face.

“Do what? Do not want. Not good!”

“For the make remainder of the alcohol inside of you gone.” Jaejoong's face immediately changed. His face was red detained at the same anger and shame endures.

Jaejoong was not long enduring to stay there. Immediately  he got up and headed for the door while clutching briefcase .

“Where was it going?” Tea is not finished yet.” Call Junsu. No answer.

“Hyung!” Shout Junsu again.

It turned out his call did not heeded by Jaejoong. Junsu relieve a sigh.

“He must angry.” Junsu shook his head.

“I’m too overboard?” Ask Junsu himself. His intention was he want to gave a lesson to Jaejoong, but the opposite happened.

☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:*

Jaejoong threw briefcase on sofa once he gets into the office and loosening his necktie. Furious! He knew he was there for the offense today. However, the Junsu wording this morning   makes his anger boiled.

“It’s true   the message you sent to me this morning?” Suddenly he knew someone spiked into the office without knocking first.

“No. Just want to make jokes with you.” Jaejoong replied supine and sitting in his chair. No direct smile on his face.

“I feel, if you're do not stupid you... must you're crazy!” Yunho know, Jaejoong remark above shows that the message received is true.

“You can say what you want to say, I do not care. At home I do with Junsu derogatory, here you cursed   I with anyway. Just said anything to me, I'm too lazy to serve talk with you.”

“What Junsu said about this time? Luckily he wanted to talk to you again, what if he does not want to see your face again? If I is Junsu, I'm will just slap   you.” Yunho did not care. He felt exasperated with his behaviour was. He recalled that he received a message this morning.

Yunho, yesterday I was drunk, I almost do not indecent things on Junsu.

Although the message is simple, but it can make Yunho almost a heart attacks. Without delay, he has further called into office says he will go late into office today.

“Yeah. I got yesterday from Junsu”.  Jaejoong speak with weak voice. His right hand was on his cheeks slap by Junsu.

“Serves you! Try your story to me what's really happened.” Jaejoong immediately tell everything to Yunho.

“Jae ... Jae ... How many times I told it to you? If you have a problem, come and see me, phone me, told to me everything. Why do you go looking for her?  You can tell the girl like social   but you're still looking for her when you have a problem. You just love to find a problem    !”

 “I do not know Yunho, I really cannot think at the time. I personally am not aware of what I do. I guess, we just already in the club, then I call Reena. I'd like to know Reena want for me to drink alcohol.” Jaejoong rubs up his face again and again.

“You're such an idiot!” Yunho growled.

“But now this I am furious with Junsu.”

“That's good to know that he just slap you. Fortunately, he wants to prepare breakfast and prepare   tea you drink.” Yunho response.

“What the tea is going to do?”

“Yah ... The purpose of the tea is going to lose drunk you're it.”

“Ek? How can I know abut that. It’s hurt you know hear someone that you love said something like that to you.”

“Love? Please...”

“But you feel Junsu with Yoochun have any feelings?” Jaejoong suddenly question.

“You're closer to Junsu, right from me. You think they love it?” Yunho asked back.

Jaejoong dazed. He started thinking of the promise between him and Junsu. Junsu promised to tell him first if he has a choice lover.

“What do you think?”

“ Nothing. But I did not like with Yoochun. From the way he looked Junsu. I know Yoochun   love Junsu.” Once again he gathered up his face as he let go of grievances.

“Now this, I think you do not need to be angry or upset with Junsu with what he says. Now this, do you think is Junsu will take serious with what you've expressed to him last night?” Once heard Jaejoong started thinking of his expressions of feelings to Junsu.

☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:*

Junsu looked far into the lake.

'I love you Junsu! I love you! Do you understand? I cannot be like Junho who consider you as their own sister! I cannot! Since time for a long time ago Junsu I love you! '

Junsu started to remember the Jaejoong expression and Junsu himself seems want to find the truth behind the of Jaejoong words.

He was happy when he found out that Jaejoong also loved him too. Even Jaejoong loved him from the start. But shortly his smile vanished when he remember of his condition just waiting to go. He did not want Jaejoong to be sad after his gone later.

“I'm sorry, hyung. I cannot replay your love to me.” Junsu let the cool evening breeze caressing his thin body.

After some time by the river and let the tears dry, Junsu slowly got up and walked to his car. And he has made a decision would only be made ​​Jaejoong gave up with it.

☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:*

Yoochun just silence after listening to Junsu feeling. Surprised, disappointed, sad and sympathetic. But feeling disappointed above all else. It turned out  he had just love on one side   party. Junsu has owned. Owned by someone who never expected.

“ I'm sorry.”  Those words can only Junsu say. Junsu knew Yoochun feel disappointed with his confession. He had to tell everything to Yoochun as he needed Yoochun help.

“But why you to make up like this? You did not think that feel unfair to him and also to Su own self? You kind of despair with you own life.” Yoochun said softly. Although he was disappointed but he has promised to help Junsu.

“This is just the best way. I hope you can understand my actions this.” Junsu replied weak.

“I will help as long as I can.” Yoochun sighed. He had to forget all his hopes. But in his heart he still hoped corner quite Junsu willing to accept him.