CHAPTER 64

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

“I want see the donor...Please doc.” Jaejoong ask before the surgery begins. He really is craving to see the donor that willing to donor for Junsu. He wants to know the person.

“Let me.” Suddenly, Yunho appear in Dr. Lee room.

Jaejoong frown.

“Did you know who?”

“Yup...And you also know him. Actually he is appearing in your life before he also appears in my life.”

“He?” Yunho smile and nodded.

“Come on. Let’s me bring you to him. He also want meet with you.” Yunho hug Jaejoong shoulder. They walk side by side to the donor room. Yunho suddenly stop in front of the room. He put his hands on Jaejoong shoulders and turn him be face to face.

“Before you go in, I want you know my soon-to-be-wife.” Yunho smile widely. Jaejoong look dumbfounded at his friend.

“I know there are many things in your mind. Nevermind, I will explain everything to you later. Now, just go inside.” Yunho push his friend into room, where the donor rest.

Jaejoong hesitate walk inside. As soon as he inside, he can’t believe what in front his eyes.

“H-Heechul-shi?...”

His friend...When they at UK. His friend that suddenly disappeared from his life. Heechul see so different. He seems to be so peaceful and happy now.

“Hey, Jae.” Heechul wave his hand.

“Hey” Jaejoong reply slowly.

“It’s you?” Jaejoong ask as he doesn’t believe.

“Neh, it’s me. Kim Heechul.”

“Wow, you look-look so happy now. So different from you disappears.” Heechul just laugh as Jaejoong take his sit beside him.

“Thanks.”

“So, you’re the one that donor bone marrow to Junsu? Why?” Jaejoong can’t stop ask as he so curious.

“Yup. It’s me. Because I want repay back all you kindness. You had save me at UK when I almost got to .”

“Really? But you don’t have to do this”

“It’s ok. I’m really happy if I can save someone special to you by donor my bone marrow.”

“T-Thanks. Thank you so much.” Jaejoong hug him as he really can’t believe what he hear.

“yah! Let go my finance.” Jaejoong suddenly be yank by Yunho from Heechul

“Finance? You? Heechul?” Jaejoong look back ad forward to Yunho and Heechul.

“Neh...He ‘s my finance.” Heechul buried his red face in Yunho chest as the brunette laugh and caress his hairs.

“Wow, So suprise! Congratulation!” Jaejoong run to hug both his friend.

He really can’t believe that there are miracle happen to him today. Thanks God!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong laugh when he sees Junsu run around the park play with kids near their halmeoni house. Jaejoong pull back from his reverie when Junsu suddenly jump to him. With a quick reflect he hug Junsu thin body.

“Jae hyung! Jae hyung!” He runs to oJaejoong.

“Nehh...Done play with your kite?” Jaejoong wipe Junsu sweat and pull him to his lap. Junsu hide his blush face from people in Jaejoong chest.

“Hyung~~” Junsu whined and slap Jaejoong chest softly. He laugh at Junsu cute action and hug tightly Junsu thin torso.

“So, you want go home already?” Junsu pull his face from his hiding and look at Jaejoong with his puppy face.

“Hyung~~” Jaejoong know his baby must want something from him.

“Hmmm....” He hums and plays with Junsu soft hair.

“Hyung...Can we go to river? I want take a bath at there. Its long time I don’t bath at there.” He start with Jaejoong shirt button.

“But it’s so cold now. I don’t want you get a cold later, Su.” Junsu pout can be see as he can already expected Jaejoong answer.

“I want to!” He begin use his best weapon. Pouting lip and teary puppy eyes. Jaejoong immediately turn his face away from Junsu attack. He doesn’t want to lose this time.

“Jae hyung~~” Jaejoong make a mistake when he look to the face.

“Aishh...You know that I never can resist that face.” He kisses away Junsu pout lip.

“Really? Can I? Can I?” Jaejoong nodded. Junsu claps his hand like a kids and peck Jaejoong cheek.

“Nehh...But tonight I want hot time with you, Su baby” He whispers at Junsu ears enough to his Junsu hear that. He knows Junsu face must be red now like tomato.

“Can I? Su?” Jaejoong ask when Junsu just hug and hide his face again.

“Neh...” Junsu reply shyly on Jaejoong shoulder.

Jaejoong chuckle and caress Junsu hair. He never feels so happy like this before this. He really grateful when Junsu survive from illness that almost takes his Junsu away from him. He promises to make Junsu happy and protect his angel forever.   

 

________________________________________________________________________________

Finally I finished this story.....^^

Thanks to all the subs and your comments... 

Thanks you all willing read this story...and I hope you all enjoy it...

I'm sorry for all my lacking... 

Bye2...See you in next story...*hopefully* ^^//