Prologue

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

 

Junsu scan with his surroundings which not familiar for him. With a loud music that hurt his ears, a couples that jumps and dance together like a mad people and some of them drunks.

If not for important he never want to put his shoes in bars. He doesn’t like the smell of smoke that chokes him and a loud sound. But he needs to find someone. Someone that never like him

“Hey, cutest what are you doing in here? Let dance together” a young man look at him and want to pull him to dance floor but with his quick reflect he can escape from the young man.

Junsu feel a scare when the young man talks to him. He ignores the young man and continues his mission. His goals are to make his parents happy. He continues walks until he saw the person that he wants. He feels something in his heart that himself cannot describe when he saw the couple talking intimately. They are not notice presence of Junsu.

Junsu take a long breath as long as he can. Junsu brave himself and walk closer to the couple and they notice somebody near them and look up. The person only looks at him and smirks to Junsu while his partner looks with hateful to Junsu.

“What are you doing at here? You are good son and never come to this place but why come to this bars?” the person threw the questions to Junsu.

“Mom ask you to came home” he answer with patience

“I don’t think that mom that asks you come here to find me right? I know that are nobody that care about me in that house. For them the more important is you and Junho. I have enough don’t wate your time at here. I will never coming home.”

“Su know that is my fault...and Su sorry. But please don’t make mom and dad worry about you. Su know Su not belong to the house...but please” Junsu beg to the person.

“Enough...I will never coming home. You go to back. This palce doesn’t suitable for person like you. I don’t want anything happen to you if not the will blame me. You tell mom and dad that they don’t need to worries about me. I know to take care about myself.” The person says and looks directly into Junsu eyes.

“Su know that Su cause this problem but... please if you ask me to beg Su will do it” Junsu say softly. His head in pain from early he cannot stand the smoke and a loud music at behind.

“YAH!! You cannot understand what he says huh? He say he don’t want to home!!” another voices yelling to him. Junsu only stand there quietly. He doesn’t want to make them madder at him. Junsu panic when his hyung still don’t want changes his mind to go home.

“Please Jae hyung, Su beg to hyung...please coming home. Su will do anything that hyung want” Junsu suddenly drop to his knees he ignore the eyes that look to him.

“Yah!! What are you doing? You are shameless ahh?” Jaejoong stop his walk and look to Junsu.

“Su don’t care...please mom worry about you...Su will do anything hyung wants...but please”

“Okay...If that you said...I will come back but in a condition. I want when I coming home I don’t want to see you face anymore...Can you doing it?” 

 

Will Junsu fullfill his hyung wish???

sorry for grammar error