CHAPTER 30

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Junsu ogle some girl sitting at a table close to their table that staring at Jaejoong. But for the man he just ignore them maybe he always get a same attention from girls/boys outside. Maybe they all don’t know behind the handsome face there are so many things that the man gives him a headache. Suddenly Junsu smile to himself.

“Why you smile like that?” Jaejoong scold as he sips his drink.

“Nothing” Junsu bites his burger.

“Last time you are so energised but now you are so pale” Jaejoong worry when see Junsu pale face when they just done ride rollercoaster.

“I’m ok. Maybe I just dizzy that why I pale” Junsu answer.

Junsu tried to deny even his exhausted from the ride. Fortunately Jaejoong aware about him and take him to eat and rest. But what make he feel annoying is Jaejoong never release his hand. His eyes look back to the girls and boys that look to them. Suddenly he feels uncomfortable with their staring.

“Hyung, I think they all interesting about hyung. They always look to hyung” Junsu pursing his lips show the table close to them.

Jaejoong turn look behind him and the girls waving to him. Jaejoong just look back without reaction.

“Just ignore them. Hyung not interesting to them. How about you? There are some guys that look to you” Jaejoong show back to the table that look Junsu.

“Like hyung say just ignore it. But hyung must getting used when the girls attrack to hyung right” Junsu finish his burger.

“What wrong with you?” Jaejoong ask as he chuckle when Junsu’s antics and words show like he is jealous.

“What?”

“Why you so busy body about hyung? Are you jealous?” Jaejoong gave squinting death toward a man that want approaching Junsu. Fortunately Junsu busy wipe his hands.

“Jealous? Why should I?” Junsu get off from his sit and walk to haunted house.

Jaejoong get off and reached his hand to Junsu. But the other just look him with confused.

“Your hand” Jaejoong said.

“B-but”

“No but…” Jaejoong take Junsu hand and hold tightly and lead him to their destination.

Junsu just smile from behind.

❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁

Junsu laugh loud as he out from haunted house. He replay back Jaejoong reaction when suddenly a ghost appear in front of him. At first just only him that scream when ghost appear while Jaejoong just give a boring look. But lastly Jaejoong that scream loudly from him when the ghost appear.

“Yah…Stop laugh at me” Jaejoong give a annoy look.

“Who just now a cocky but scream loud from me?” Junsu try reduced his laughed by put his hand over his mouth but no avail.

“Hyung screamed not being afraid but because aback. Who ask the stupid ghost appear suddenly” Jaejoong curse.

Junsu continue his laugh when hear Jaejoong words.

Jaejoong just staring Junsu that still laughs. Suddenly, his anger disappear when heard Junsu laugh. He feel happy when he can make Junsu laugh loudly like this in front him.

“Just admit that Hyung scare” Junsu laugh again.

Junsu cried out of pain when Jaejoong pinch his cheeks.

“Hurt~” Junsu whined as he rub his cheeks.

“Deserve you. Now where we want to play?” Jaejoong ask as his smile at the Junsu red cheecks.

Junsu immediately drag Jaejoong to next games.

❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁

“You are not tired?” Jaejoong ask as Junsu ask him to go to mall.

He thought they will directly go back home. But Junsu ask him to mall. It already evening when they leave the amusement park.

“Can we hyung~~?” Junsu whined.

“Aish…One day we play you still not tired? But hyung tired” Jaejoong grumbled.

“Hyung want your present or not?” Jaejoong spark back when he hear Junsu say.

“There are more? Hyung thought you just want to treat me to amusement park” Jaejoong ask.

“Who say? I don’t say anything. It’s okay if hyung don’t want. We can go back home now” Junsu folded his hand and look outside.

Jaejoong can detected there are sadness in Junsu words.

“Okay. But make sure what you want to give to hyung something that hyung like” Junsu smiled come back.

“Hyung surely will like it” Junsu smile happily.

❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁❁◕ ‿ ◕❁

Junsu smile amused. He clears his throat several times to stop him from laugh.

“What is this? It so embarrassing” Jaejoong muttering.

Jaejoong really want to leave it to somewhere. He doesn’t want to bring it anymore when he can feel all eyes in mall look to him.

“What? It so cute don’t hyung think. I think this present is more suitable with hyung. Hyung never get teddy bear as a present yet. So I give it to hyung”

“Yah..Hyung old enough want to bring it along with hyung. What you think hyung 6 years old that needed you give it” Jaejoong just hold the teddy bear ear. He not willing brings it around the mall.

“Hyung old enough that I give hyung big teddy bear if hyung 6 years old hyung cannot bring it”

“Hyung don’t care. Hyung don’t want take this anymore. It’s so embarrassing you know?” Jaejoong put teddy on a bench and sit beside it.

Junsu stop walking and stand in front of Jaejoong.

“Hurry up! Hyung say want to go home. Hurry” Junsu pull Jaejoong hand to stand but no avail.

“Hyung don’t want it. You take back this. I don’t mind if you not if any present to me” Jaejoong folded his hand and look away.

“Hyung, I sincere give it to hyung. I want when hyung see this teddy bear hyung will always remember me. Hyung can cuddle it when want to sleep.”

“You are nonsense.”

“I’m really sincere. Come on let go home” Junsu pull again but still no response. Junsu sigh and take the teddy bear.

“Ok fine! Hyung never ask me to give you any present to hyung next time.” Junsu take it and walk away from Jaejoong.

Jaejoong just look from far. Suddenly, he sees a group of man whistle when Junsu walk pass them. He immediately run to Junsu and take Junsu’s hand.

“Give me the bear” Jaejoong take away the bear from Junsu grip and hold on his free hand.

“Next year don’t ever think give hyung a nonsense gifts anymore” Jaejoong warning. Junsu just smile and nodded.