Bunny

Kai from the Sky

To those who haven't seen Reply 1997, oh look! What could this link be? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://youtu.be/7OeC7i2EPIw

 

 

"It's the only one I can find that will fit you" I said in between stifled laughter.

 

Kai poked at a part of his shirt. Synthetic fur.

 

"You like bunnies?" he asked as he continued to touch the rabbit ear design.

 

"Hm," I nodded, "you're lucky I like white ones."

 

"Is that why you're laughing? You're imagining me in a pink bunny shirt?" Kai crossed his arms jokingly.

 

He took my laughter as a yes. "It's almost the weekend. We should go shop for your clothes. Or else you'll be wearing a bunny shirt everyday."

 

Kai's eyes lit up briefly, but dimmed just as quickly. "I can't."

 

"Oh, do you have other plans?" I inquired, "I can go alone but it would be better if you can choose and fit them for yourself."

 

"Yes, I plan to stay here...you know I can't go to much places to prevent me from teleporting there accidentally. What if I do so during the night while dreaming and they think I'm a burglar?"

 

"Then just teleport back quickly before they see you" I said casually.

 

"Haneul...you know I can't control it" he mumbled unsurely.

 

Wait, but he was able to escape from the truck right after I made that wish.

 

"But you were able to teleport away from the accident" I said.

 

And he did that after I wrote down the wish. It should have worked, right?

 

"I was just very lucky at that time" he answered, shaking his head as if to wipe off the memory.

 

Then the notebook didn't work?!

 

"Can you...give me a second? I'll just check something out. Actually, maybe you should just go sleep. It's late" I told him.

 

"I'm not the one who has to wake up early for school and go to work he rest of the day. You should sleep too" he replied.

 

"Kai..."

 

"I'm older then you so you should listen to me" he chuckled.

 

"Ok, I'll go to sleep now" I lied with a reassuring smile.

 

"Good night then, Haneul!" 

 

"Good night, sleepy bunny!" I giggled as I made my way into my bedroom.

 

Right after the door shut close, I scrambled for the notebook in my bag. I flipped it straight to the page where I wished for Kai to control his powers.

 

It was there. So it should have worked. I didn't overwrite any wish on that page, so why didn't it work? For goodness' sake, that's the only wish I've written in the notebook that actually matters! All the rest were stupid. Purple rain. A tall guy. For an angel to get well from a hangover.

 

This one matters yet it didn't come true. Kris owes me an explanation to this. And to everything that's been happening lately.