Little Prince

Kai from the Sky

This is a pretty short update. I'm sorry my eyes are betraying me and I am soooo sleepy already ㅠㅠ Please don't throw tomatoes at me *bbuing bbuing* I just really want to give you more Kai <3

And consider it as a present for #PrinceSehunDay...and for the release of Overdose teaser! Asdfghjklmnbvcxz I am so ready for the full MV >_<


 


 

 

I came back with a glass of water. Kai thanked me as I handed it over to him.

 

He seemed to have calmed down already since he was sporting a cheerful smile as he took it. Maybe he's excited to go home? After all, he can control his ability now. Well then, this is probably goodbye. I got my wish. I saw him again. Now he has to go.

 

"So umm, are you planning to go home?" I asked.

 

Kai finished the water in a gulp and answered, "It's not like I have a choice. Can't I...can't I stay here for a while longer? Please?"

 

What?

 

"Of course! You own the house anyway" I chuckled nervously.

 

"Thank you yes, I am home indeed" he said as his joyful eyes wandered to the ceiling and around the house, as if reminiscing happy times he spent in there. You wouldn't think this man just brushed with death a while ago.

 

"Well, it's late. I need to wake up early for class tomorrow" I yawned.

 

"I'll sleep here" he patted the grey couch before lying down, hugging a throw pillow to his chest like a kid with a teddy bear.

 

"Good night, Haneul!" he chimed as I waved from my bedroom door.

 

I climbed into bed and my instincts made me crawl under the covers because of the chilly weather.

 

Aish, Haneul. The guy almost died getting hit by a truck and now you plan to freeze him to death?

 

I rummaged the cabinets for an extra blanket. The only one I found was a pink princess fleece blanket I had owned and loved as a kid. I didn't use it very often because I was trying to preserve it. It was a gift from my mom.

 

I walked over to the living room to find Kai fast asleep.

 

"Wow, you sure sleep fast" I giggled at his half-open mouth.

 

Tiptoeing closer to the couch, I carefully draped the blanket over him. Good thing it was wide enough. He unconsciously moved to snuggle closer to the fabric with the tiny princess drawings.

 

"I'm glad to see you too," I whispered, "good night, little prince."