ix.

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

 

Chapter nine

 

      The school's entrance became crowded as usual while EXO-M went inside. Screams there and shouts there, fangirls had been swooning over these flower boys once again. Lay cringed. He hated crowded and noisy places. But he appreciated all the love the fans were giving them. While Xiumin, Tao, and Chen kept on giving their best to smile to their fans. Only Luhan and Kris kept their cool and looked straight to where they were walking to.

      You were walking on the hall and didn't mind a single thing about those popular boys. You were the only one at school who minded your own business, probably along with the nerds and outcasts. As for the guys, even their girlfriends kept on spazzing about EXO-M and jealousy was spread on their faces. You wondered, what was so good about them? Sure, they got the looks. But did they even know their real personality? Especially Kris? They think he was the type to be cool and hot but inside, he was actually childish at heart. You were walking happily as a guy stopped you. He was a senior, a year older than you.

      "He-hello... uhm... I," The guy stammered and he couldn't look straight to your eyes.

      "Yes? Is there anything you need?" You smiled and looked at him in curiosity. The guy couldn't help but to blush. You examined his face carefully and he looked shy.

      "You don't have to be shy. Just say it. What do you want?" You asked him.

      EXO-M went to the hall but stopped midway when Lay and Kris saw you talking to a guy. They watched you interact and they had to admit, you were actually really pretty. What is Nana doing with that guy? Kris thought. He didn't realize he was already clenching his fists and glaring daggers towards the guy.

      "I uhm... can you go out with me?" The guy lowered his head, embarrassed.

      He's such a weakling. Is that guy even a girl? He shouldn't be shy when confessing. Hana doesn't deserve that kind of guy. Lay thought.

      "What?" You were shocked. Not that really surprised since a lot of guys were confessing to you in America. But it was only your first week in school and someone already confessed his puppy love towards you. Everytime guys would confess, you appreciate it a lot. But you couldn't just accept them and be in a relationship with them. When it comes to relationships, you've always always thought you should also feel the same way.

      "Please go out with me. I really liked you ever since you came here. Do you remember me?"

      "Remember you?"

      "Yes. I am the guy who bumped into you at your first day of school. I actually did it on purpose to get your attention. You're really beautiful. Ever since then, I cannot get my eyes off of you." He confessed.

      "Oh... thank you." You smiled in appreciation as you looked around and saw Kris looking at you.

      Oh, Kris is looking at our way? Should I do something? You thought of something carefully. You smirked at Kris and leaned to the guy. EXO-M gasped as Lay's and Kris's eyes widened in shock. That unusual feeling gushed through Kris again.

      Nana is kissing that senior guy? Kris couldn't believe it. EXO-M just left and went to their respective classes while murmuring about what they just saw.