vii.

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

 

Chapter seven

 

      The sun shined brightly as the rays hovered over your face. Kris stirred on his sleep as the alarm clock rang non stop. Kris’s eyes immediately opened and he stared at the ceiling. Kris rubbed his eyes and rolled to the other side of the bed when someone blocked him. He turned around and saw that it was you, sleeping on the bed and looking so angelic especially with the rays complimenting your smooth skin. That unusual feeling went through him again.

      He was about to get up when you grabbed his waist and hugged him tight, thinking it was a pillow or a bear. You groaned and hugged him even tighter. Kris shivered and his heart started to thump on its different rate again. He couldn’t help but to stare at your face. He ever so carefully gazed your face and studied your facial features.

      Until that moment, he couldn’t believe how beautiful you have become. The alarm clock rang again and the momentum got broken. He removed your arms around his waist and grabbed the alarm clock from the bed side table. He put it near your ears and you shot up, your eyes widening in surprise. 

      “Omo!” You hastily got up from the bed and looked around only to see that you were at a different place. Not at your princess-like room in America and totally not at your old room. So where is this place? You thought. And that was when it hit you when you noticed Kris smirking at you with his… very gorgeous bed hair.

      He looked so freaking hot. Scorching hot. You gulped but there was no saliva to gulp down. Your throat was dry. It wasn't even helping at all.

      “Staring at my handsome face again?” Kris smirked and leaned closer to you.

      “N-no!” You shook your head really fast as if you’ve been caught red-handed. He leaned again, “no? But I caught you staring at me just now…” Kris grinned, obvious that he was teasing you again.

      “N-no!” You shook your head. You were going to die by holding your breath. His eyes, immensely looking at you. Who would dare to breathe at that moment? You pushed him on the bed and he bumped onto the floor. He hissed in pain as he shot you a death glare.

      “You!” Kris bit his lip and looked at you in amusement. He went to the bed and started fighting with you. Both of you were wrestling. You were just a girl. You didn’t even have any strength to fight with him. But at that time, it was an exception— you were going to make him suffer. You grabbed a pillow and started hitting his head. He grabbed a pillow too and started hitting you. It was hard and you were about to knock off.

      “Stop it!” You let go of the pillow that you were holding and went on top of him.

      “I know about your weakness, Kris. You won’t believe I still remember.” You tickled him on his sides and that time, Kris became weak and he was unable to move.

      “No! Ha! Ha! Stop it! Please! Hahaha!” He tried to talk inspite his endless laughs. It was his weakness, and he didn't have the urge to fight back.

      Mrs. Wu, who was cooking breakfast suddenly heard a commotion upstairs. She went upstairs and when she opened Kris’s door, her eyes widened as saucers. It was as if her heart momentarily stopped at the moment.

      “Oh my goodness.” Mrs. Wu placed her hand over due to shock. What are these kids doing at the same bed... Hana lying on top of Kris... Kris with his hands tied up... His mouth covered with a piece of cloth... She thought, her head shaking fervently in disbelief.