Chapter 44

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

 

Kris's head was lying on your lap. With his eyes closed, you brushed his hair and watched his sleeping face. You would occasionally giggle at how cute he was whenever he would scrunch his nose.

Carefully, you traced his perfect shaped nose using your finger and grinned as he scrunched his nose again.

"Baby, are you done watching my face?" Kris said in a seductive way. Inside, his heart was beating really fast and he couldn't be happier. Just seeing you do it to him made him really happy.

You made a face as Kris opened his eyes and smiled at you dreamily.

"Aigoo aigoo. My girl is so cute." Kris snuggled closer to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. He was still lying on your lap and you couldn't help but feel electricity around your body. He was so close yet so warm.

Smiling, you brushed his hair once again and decided to make fun of him.

You were at the back of the school and the both of you were on a hill. You were resting below a tree which shielded the both of you from the heavy rays of sunlight. It was peaceful and calm. Kris brought you here and decided to cut off classes again.

*Psshh. Kris, you always make the both of us cut classes so that you can spend time with me.*

You blew air on his ear which made him jerk up in surprise.

"Yah! What was that for?" He let go of your waist and gave you a look.

Chuckling, you decided to make a run for your life. Kris smirked and followed you.

"You won't go anywhere! I'll catch you! I'm taller than you babe!" Kris shouted as he ran towards you. Due to his fast reflexes and long legs, he was able to get you in time. He wrapped his arms around your waist as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

"I told you." He whispered, nuzzling your neck. It tickled you and made you feel electricity running down to your spine.

"Stop that!" You tried to let go of his grip but it was tight yet it made you feel warm.

"You smell really good. I'm addicted to you and your smell babe." He whispered in a seductive way.

"What the hell, Kris. Don't make me do a revenge on you." You smirked.

"What revenge is that? Show me."

"Really? Sure~" You turned around and faced him with a different look on your face.

Smirking, you pulled his collar closer to your face which made his eyes big. You went closer to his neck. "I don't think you be able would take it." You whispered in a y way.

Kris's eyes rounded and gulped down. He admit, it was really y of you and he wouldn't be able to take it. But Kris decided to play along and smirked.

"Oh really?" He went closer to your face, his lower lip. Your eyes rounded at his feedback.

"Yeah..." You wouldn't lose this battle so you went closer and your upper lip.

Kris's heart was throbbing really fast at your action. But no, he wouldn't back down.

Kris tucked a hair behind your ear. "Don't make me . Guys are different than girls, you know." He said, leaning closer towards you.

Your y smirk changed into a grin and began tickling his sides. It's Kris's weakness so he fell on the ground, pulling you along with him.

Your faces were really close to each other as the both of you stared, hearts pumping so fast.

You leaned in and pecked a kiss but as you were about to pull away, he pulled your head closer and started kissing you.

You smiled and kissed him back. It was a really great moment with Kris. Everything's just perfect and you couldn't wish for more. You and Kris have never felt so happy like this before.

 


 

 

 

 

 

short and fluffy update~ :D thanks to those who upvoted and subscribed! i'm really really thankful! i really swear! <3