Chapter 26

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

"HANA BABY!!!" Chanyeol shouted, gaining attention from everyone at school. He's a new student at your school and half of EXO-M's fangirls turned their attention to Chanyeol and his friends. That didn't surprise EXO-M. In fact, EXO-M especially Lay became relieved and somehow glad about it.

Whispers and murmurs echoed through the hall. "Omg! Who's that handsome guy right there? And who is he calling baby?" One of the girls asked.

All of their gazes turned to you as you tried to hide from your locker. *Of all times, why now, Chanyeol?* You thought as you quickened packing your things. You shut your locker close and was about to head towards your class when someone interrupted you from behind, hugging you tight.

You rolled your eyes dramatically. You knew it was Chanyeol. He's the only person who would dare to do that to you.

Fangirls' murmurs became even more louder as they gasped when Chanyeol twirled you around, hugging you like a bear. Jealousy struck the girls as they shot you envious looks.

Some boys became jealous too. "How I wish I could hug that pretty girl too!" One of the sophomores shouted.

"Chanyeol! Are you following me or what? Now, you're at my school!" You looked away from him, blushing at his new look. He wasn't wearing those big spectacles and ahjumma hair anymore.

"Hmmm. Do you hate seeing me here, then? I'm so sad!" Chanyeol faked a cry as he gave you one of his puppy eyes, making you soften. Cute and adorable things make you soften especially little animals. Aegyos? They're one of your weaknesses too, except if someone's aegyo is a total fiasco.

"Ugh! Don't do that!" You said but Chanyeol didn't bother to stop. He knew you'll give up eventually.

"Don't do that, please! I'm gonna vomit, I swear." 

"Really? Then what? Do you want me to leave, then?"

"Ugh... Whatever! You're driving me nuts!"

You walked away when Chanyeol hugged you from the back once again. "Aish! You're being so mushy!" You tried to pull away from his hug but he's a giant, for goodness' sake.

"I just missed you, Hana!"

Finally, after quite some time of bickerings, you finally gave up. Indeed, you missed him too.

"Fine. Okay, I missed you too!" You finally confessed, earning louder mutterings.

"Kyaaa! That's my baby!" Chanyeol grinned.

"Aish! Enough with the drama, hyung. Hi, Hana!" Sehun greeted as other guys followed.

"Oh hey! Wow. You guys came too?" You asked, giving each and one of them warm smiles.

"Yeah. You know, he's really stubborn and he even forced us to stay here at Korea for weeks just to see you." Suho, who's the leader of the group said.

"Aigoo. Chanyeollie." You shot Chanyeol a look but all he did was smile. "So, what's with transferring here all of a sudden?" You asked while walking with Chanyeol and his friends. 

"Just for fun."

"We'll just take a few weeks of staying here as our summer lesson." 

"Chanyeol wants to be with you, of course."

"What can you expect? Of course because of Chanyeol."

The guys said as you nodded in understanding.

"Stupid Chanyeol. Do you really miss me that much? We can meet at gatherings, you know." You mumbled, going inside your classroom with your usual smile on. "Bye guys." You waved your hand and the guys also did the same.

"Bye baby!!!" Chanyeol hugged you once again as you chuckled at his playfulness. When you went inside your classroom, Kris's menacing glare stumbled upon you.

Kris saw everything. The hugs, the conversation, he heard them all. What made his feelings more complicated is that, when he finally recognized what he truly feels but seeing you with another guy... it makes his heart cringe.

You sat on your seat as you saw Kris glaring at you. You were surprised at his look. It's really scary when Kris becomes angry. You had witnessed what he always do whenever he's mad ever since you were a kid.

You just shrugged and listened to the teacher when a paperball hit your head. You looked at your back but everyone seemed to be listening to the teacher except for Kris. He was intently staring at you while his cheek was resting on his palm. 'Open it' Kris mouthed.

You grabbed the paperball from the floor as you read what it says.

'WHO THE HELL IS THAT CHANYEOL GUY? STOP. HUGGING. HIM.'

You were surprised at how the writings were written using a red ballpen and to make it look even more scary, it was written in an angry manner.

You didn't mind him and proceeded listening to the teacher when another paper ball hit your head.

You gave Kris an annoyed look but your expression soon faded away when you saw him pouting.

Bipolar mood swings. Really.

'MEET ME AT THE ROOFTOP. SILLY. YOU MAKE ME SUFFER!'

"Did Kris just say that I make him suffer?" You curiously mumbled.

Your eyes stumbled upon him and he was giving you those puppy eyes just like what Chanyeol did earlier.

"Oh my gosh. Are you really doing that thing?" You asked, forcing yourself not to laugh. Aegyos aren't Kris's thing.

Aegyos aren't.

"That Chanyeol dude is doing it right? Can I do it too? You look so softened when you saw him doing that." Kris mumbled in a very low tone, afraid of getting caught by the teacher.

You chuckled lightly at how he's trying to be cute in front of you. Why is Kris doing that? Isn't he supposed to annoy you? Isn't he supposed to be teasing you now? But why is he trying to act cute all of a sudden?

"Kris, stop doing aegyos. Do you want me to die early?"

"Oh~ You're gonna die because of my cuteness?"

You facepalmed yourself. "Kris!!!" You shouted since you couldn't help it anymore. All of the eyes turned to you and you felt embarrassed as to what you've just done.

"What's wrong, Hana?" The teacher asked while the students' attention were on you.

"N-nothing!" You signaled them a 'no' sign, shaking your head in assurance.

"Hihihi. Which do you prefer? My hotness or cuteness?" Kris asked when all of the students' attention weren't on you anymore. How can Kris be so cocky at the middle of the class when just earlier, he was giving you those scary looks? He's really bipolar. Take note of that.

"Your hotness would do..." You mumbled but still, Kris heard it. And at that moment, you couldn't believe you just said the thing that you would rather say lastly in your entire life.

*Oh sht. Did I just... say... that?!* You thought as you half screamed in annoyance. You were so irritated to yourself. How can you suddenly blurt that out? It will make Kris's head big.

"Oh~" Kris gave you a y moan which sent you goosebumps. 

You expected it. That was to annoy the heck out of you.

"Stop it, Kris. Or else..." 

"Or else what?"

"Or else... I'll punch your face."

"Oh~ Scary Nana~" Kris flipped his hair as he ed the upper part of his uniform, making you gasp in shock. Your innocent eyes did not purposely looked at his cleavage but your freaking eyes just went that way!

Gosh. Does this guy have abs or what? Is he working out? How can he have those breads?

"Nana~" Kris called you in a y way which made you really annoyed. But still, shivers and a little bit of fangirling gushed through you. Gosh, can anyone stand Kris's hotness at the moment?

"Stop it Kris. Stop it."

"Why? You can't take my hotness anymore? Huh?" Kris his lower lip, making your eyes widen in shock.

And that's it. The class ended without you getting the lesson. Your mind was polluted about nasty things all because of Kris. He was really having mood swings and you bet tomorrow, he'll be in a total different personality again.

"You." Kris leaned. "Me." Kris leaned even more, pointing on himself. "Rooftop." Kris leaned more closer, changing the direction of his finger upward. The space between you two was just an inch! You felt his warm breathing which you thought the temperature became hot. His eyes scrutinized yours as he tucked a flock of your hair behind your ear, getting a clearer view of your face. The back of his hand brushed against your cheek and that simple touch sent you thousands of butterflies on your stomach.

"Now." Kris finished off, giving you that y wink to add a touch of it. His mint-like breath still lingered, making you totally demented.

And those y things he did?

You can faint now.