x.

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

 

Chapter ten

 

      Kris went to the classroom with anger. He didn't know why. He knew he shouldn't feel like that that but he couldn't help it. What the hell is wrong with me? Kris thought in irritation. He was having thoughts and he was doubting about his unusual behavior. He saw you walking to your seat and his unusual feeling got worsened. You smirked at him. As the class started, you were trying to talk to Kris whenever the teacher was occupied over some things, but he was trying to avoid you.

     "Kris~" You sang and poked his arm with a pen.

      Kris was boiling with anger but he couldn't express it because the teacher was there. Besides, he didn't understand why he was even angry. Soon, the class ended. The both of you went home and Kris took the different route. You were surprised at his sudden change of route and realized it must've been something to do about earlier. Kris avoids me? "Looks like I've gone too far." You mumbled. At some thought, you didn't understand what was something to be angry about. You were just trying to earlier. Pretty much just let him show there was someone who was courting you. He used to tell you you were ugly and no one would ever date you and you guessed it was a shock for him. You shove the numerous thoughts playing on your head away and decided to focus on where you were walking at.

 

▲▼▲▼

 

      You leaned to the guy. Everyone who was at your back could mistake you were kissing him. But the truth was, you only leaned to him and whispered, "I'm sorry. I do not feel the same way. There are still many girls out there who are way better than me. But really, thank you. I appreciate your liking towards me." You said.

      "But there are no other girls who are way better than you." The guy said. His lips were trembling as his eyes showed sadness and disappointment.

      "I'm sorry." You whispered.

      When you looked at your back, EXO-M wasn't there anymore. You chuckled and left to go to the classroom.

 

▲▼▲▼

 

      You were packing your things from your house when suddenly, you heard your door open. Kris was there, leaning on the wall while looking at you furiously. You gasped and felt scared at his look. How can he give those eyes to me. So scary.

      "You're so scary, Kris. What are you doing here?"

      "To help you, damn it. My mom forced me to."

      "Then if you do not like to help me, you can go." You put your clothes inside your luggage and rearranged some piles inside.

      "You already got a boyfriend?" He asked, his gaze avoiding you. You momentarily stared at him and his expression didn't look to good. He still thinks about it? You chuckled.

      "Yeah," you said, "he's really handsome and cute."

      Kris took a deep breath and put his gaze back on you. It was menacing. He threw your clothes hard and went closer to you, his fists clenched as he closed your luggage and carried it. You were left stunned at his sudden action. Suddenly, you chuckled at him. Kris looked at you in disbelief. 

      "You think I already have a boyfriend? And that I kissed that senior guy? Hahaha!"

      "What?" Kris looked at you. His eyes couldn't be understood. It was mixed into different emotions.

      "You're so slow."