Chapter 45

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

 

You were sitting at the school's lounge, patiently waiting for Chanyeol. It had been weeks and you haven't heard anything from him. You missed his presence especially his childish behaviour towards you. That creepy eyes of his, his ahjumma hair, your typical Park Chanyeol. Tapping your foot on the ground while pouting, you felt long arms around your waist and a chin resting on your shoulder. 

"Hana baby..." You felt Chanyeol's grin as you turned in front of him. "Yah! How are you? How did it go with your father?" You asked.

Chanyeol meekly smiled. "The engagement got off," you looked at him with a hint of happiness on your eyes. "Really?!" You couldn't believe it. You knew Chanyeol's father and he wasn't an easy man. "Yep! Turns out she also doesn't have any feelings for me. So we both planned it out and the rest is history."

"I'm so proud of you, man! You aren't my cousin for no reason!" You beamed. "So what's your plan now? Any news about your rapping dreams?"

Chanyeol's smile immediately widened and you could tell he was happy. 

"Tell me! What happened?" You shook his shoulders. "I won't tell you!" Chanyeol grinned playfully. 

"What? You are so unfair, Park Chanyeol! Tell me!" You glared at him playfully.

"You'll see! For now, just be patient." Chanyeol wrapped his arms around your neck and messed with your hair.

"Aish! Stop it!" You punched his stomach playfully. 

"Hey, Chanyeol and Hana!" D.O appeared out of nowhere, along with the rest of EXO-K members. You sheepishly grinned at the name you gave to their group. Because of it, the EXO-M members accused them for being a copy cat.

"Hey guys! What's up?"

"We're going back to America. You see, Chanyeol literally dragged us here and well, our vacation is over. We have to go back pretty soon." Kai said. "But Chanyeol is staying because he-" Baekhyun was cut off when Chanyeol placed his hand on his mouth. "Shut up, Bacon!" Chanyeol hissed.

Your curiousness bugged you. "Chanyeol! What is it that you don't bother telling me?"

"I can't tell you! You'll just see!" Chanyeol let go of Baekhyun and gave the members a don't-you-dare-tell-her-or-else-you'll-die.

The members hastily looked away from his gaze and chose to kept quiet.

"Hana!" You heard someone calling as all your gazes turned towards Kris with the rest of EXO-M.

You gulped, seeing twelve handsome boys around you. And the fact that you're the only girl in there, every girl would be willing to die just to get to your position.

"Oh, it's the copy cats!" Xiumin said, earning a glare from the rest of EXO-K.

Kris hugged you from the back as he rested his chin on your shoulder. "Hey babe."

You smiled at his cheesiness. "Hi."

"We're not copy cats! Blame Hana for giving us that name! We haven't officially accepted that name but those fan girls just happened to call us that!" D.O stepped in front of Xiumin, giving him a look.

"Hey! I think it's good, though! Guys, stop fighting over it. Let's all get along together. Chanyeol's friends will be leaving in a few days." You said as Kris nodded. "Yes, guys. Just get along."

Lay looked at you and Kris. He felt a little pang somewhere in his heart but he chose to ignore it. He was happy seeing you happy. 

Lay walked towards you as he whispered something. "Hana, the kittens from the pond, I adopted them."

Your eyes were gleaming. "Really? That's great! You're really a good man, Lay." You patted his shoulder.

"Okay everyone, let's head to our treasured, I mean hangout place and let's get to know each other, shall we?" Kris said and the rest followed.

 

 

As the guys were getting to know each other, Kris dragged you away from the place.

"Hey, what are you doing?" 

"Let's go to the rooftop. I heard there's gonna be fireworks tonight!" Kris flashed you his beautiful smile. You will never get tired of it.

"Really? Sure! But it's still early." You looked at the clouds and it was only afternoon.

"Then let's cuddle at my bed." Kris smirked and winked at you.

You gaped at him as you stared at him in amusement. "Kris, is that you?"

"Yes, it's me. Your one and only Kris." Kris leaned closer to you and gave you a peck on your nose. You scrunched your nose and made a face as Kris chuckled. "You're really cute, baby. I will never get tired looking at your face." He pinched your nose and trapped you around his arms.

"You're really being mushy today." You couldn't help your grin. Your heart was beating really fast. Although you and Kris are together now, your heart still beats fast whenever he's around.

 

The both of you walked hand in hand. Kris would occasionally glance at you, his face smiling in happiness.

He couldn't be happier. Having you by his side, getting to hug and kiss you whenever he wants to, just the thought of you being his just makes Kris's heart flutter a lot of times than its normal rate.

"Do you know what's my worst fear?" Kris asked out of the blue.

"Hmm... nope! What is it?"

"It's a secret! I'll tell you sometime." Kris held your hand tighter.

All of a sudden, a thunder came out and the clouds were gray. Soon, rain poured as you and Kris ran as fast as you could.

"Oh no. I hope the rain stops before the fireworks tonight." Kris said as he removed his jacket and put it over your heads.

 

---

 

The both of you went to your houses to change and take a bath since you were soaked by the rain. Kris was already finished taking a bath.

You were still taking a bath and you had no idea Kris went to your room using the window. He plopped himself down your bed and browsed through your phone.

"I wonder what's in her phone." He went to your gallery which filled of your selcas together with him. He smiled.

You were about to dry yourself when you noticed that your towel and clothes weren't there.

"Shoot. How can I be so forgetful?" 

You were and you were dripping with water. You remembered that your clothes were placed on your bed.

Oblivious that Kris was there, you went to your room.

Kris put your phone down and his eyes widened as saucers, his eyeballs almost popping out. 

There, he saw you .

Your eyes also widened twice to its size. You were unable to move.

"OH MY GOD." You were about to die from shock and you didn't know what to do.

Kris was also frozen on his state. He couldn't help but gape at your beautiful body. Your perfect curves, your milky white skin, your long legs, everything you have is every girl's dream.

You got out of the trance and realized what was happening. Good thing you already waxed your pubic hair.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" You grabbed a pillow and started hitting him. "ert! ert! ert!"

You hit him, not realizing you were still .

Kris used his strength and grabbed the pillow away from you. He smirked and looked at you up and down, making your eyes widen. You felt so embarrassed for no reason.

"Stop! Look away! I know I don't have a nice body." You looked down and started putting on your clothes from the bed.

Kris smirked at you.

"Babe, aren't we already fair? You've seen me . I've seen you !" He said in a matter of fact tone.

"Shut up!"

"Babe, don't be mad anymore. It was an accident."

You were already done putting on your clothes as Kris pulled your wrist, making you lay beside him.

"Shut up. I'm mad. I'm so embarrassed." You pouted and looked at your fingers.

Kris shook his head and nuzzled your hair. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. You are so beautiful. I am the luckiest man alive."

"I'm not beautiful."

"Babe, please do not be insecure. I love you for who you are. I didn't ask you to become my girlfriend because of your body. I didn't ask you to become my girlfriend because you've got pretty face. I love you. That's all that matters. And please don't say you don't have a nice body. In fact, you've got the perfect body anyone could ask for. And it doesn't really matter to me. What matters to me is that you're here, beside me, being mine. I don't care if you're fat. I don't care if you're ugly. As long as it's you, I will always love you." Kris said and pulled you for a hug. For once, you felt secured. You felt so happy. Kris can be a bully at times but the way he said those words, he was like the perfect boyfriend anyone could ask for. You felt so happy Kris loves you like that. You just couldn't be more happier and words aren't enough to explain how you felt.

"Kris... I love you too. Thank you." You pecked a kiss on his lips. Tears started to fall from your eyes.

"Hush, baby don't cry tonight,"

"I'm...I'm just so happy. You don't know how lucky am I to have someone like you."

Kris wiped the tears on your cheeks. He cupped your face. "I should be the one saying that." He kissed your eyes, making you close your eyes to savor the moment.

 

You got up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to dry my hair." You grabbed the towel from the bed and was about to go away.

"No. Sit here." He patted the space in front of him. He got up and grabbed your towel. You sat in front of him, your back facing him.

He started drying your hair. 

"Babe, you smell so beautiful. I will never get tired of your smell." Kris nuzzled your neck, making you tickle.

"Shut up, Kris. You've been really mushy and sweet nowadays!" You sheepishly smiled. But inside, you were dying from his sweetness.

"Get used to it. The almighty Kris is now your boyfriend." He said.

Soon, it was already night. The rain stopped a few hours ago and the both of you went to the rooftop.

Just as the both of you laid down at the blanket, the fireworks began. It was breathtakingly beautiful.

You looked at Kris which was beside you. He is so handsome.

"Kris, do you also know what's my biggest fear?" You asked.

"You also have one? What is it?" Kris faced you.

"Tell me yours first."

"No! Tell me yours!"

"Then let's say it together."

"At the count of 3. 1...2...3..." The both of you stared at each other, each eyes were filled with happiness, completeness, tenderness, and love.

"Losing you." "To lose you." The both of you said in unison.

 

 

 


 

OMG I laughed so hard when I wrote the pubic hair part. I didn't mean to do that since you will feel awkward but.... hahaha and did the song "baby dont cry" played on your mind when you read the baby dont cry part? xD

Hey everyone! I finally updated! I'm sorry for keeping you wait for so long. I really appreciate the comments, subscribers, and upvotes.

Click this photo below if you love this story! <3