xviii.

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

 

Chapter eighteen

 

      Kris's heart was beating too fast. He was too shocked and he couldn't think about anything. It was as if his mind froze and like a computer, it couldn't be restarted. He couldn't move and his eyes were really wide, stunned at what was happening.

      Your lips touched Kris's but you were unconscious.

      Kris's heart kept on beating so hard. It was his first kiss.  He felt fireworks forming above his head. It was like heaven. Getting a first kiss from you, his feeling was unexplainable once again. He tried to push you away but he couldn't bring himself to do so. His heart was forcing him not to. You didn't know what was happening since you'd fainted. But somewhere in your dreams, you felt really great and your heart suddenly beat fast.

      Kris was utterly confused. Should he push you? Should he stay still? He was being persistent to let go or even stay still. He was so pleased about what he was feeling and he wished to feel that forever.

      After moments of fighting to his subconscious as to what he should do, he held your head closer as he kissed you even more despite of your unconscious state.

      The feeling.

      The feeling couldn't be expressed into words. Kris was too stupefied about the feeling so he couldn't stop.

      He knew what he was doing was wrong. You didn't even allow him to do that to you.

      But Kris was so into it. Slowly, he finally realized his feelings. But he wasn't sure yet. He had to figure it out even if it might take long. That was when it came crashing to his consciousness. He kissed you without your permission. He pulled back to gasp for air. He was surprised to what he just did. Kris held onto his hair as he closed his eyes in aguish.

      He was about to go crazy.

      He couldn't understand. Anytime soon, he might go demented. He firmly clenched his fist and looked at you. Sighing heavily, he put you in a comfortable position. He tucked you inside a blanket and looked at you once again before leaving.

 

▲▼▲▼

 

      Kris sat on the couch as he started to wonder about things. Why did he want to get attention from you? Why did he feel nice whenever he was around you?

      Why did he miss you?

      He couldn't admit them all. About the bullying, about the things he did to make you annoyed to death, about the endless bickerings and teasings, what did they all mean?

      But one thing was for sure that he could admit about them...

      He couldn't be happier.