ii.

Kris, The Stupid Jerk

 

Chapter two

 

      Since the school was just near the neighborhood, you decided to walk happily while humming a song. You could see students rushing and that gave you a hint to follow them. When you were finally at the front gate, your mouth gaped at how big it was. Everyone was in chaos. They were running like their lives depended on it. That was when it hit you. You were late.

      You ran and luckily, you got inside the campus just in time. But the thing was, you didn’t really know the place and how to get to the office. You could see girls running somewhere, screaming and shouting, so you took a peek and noticed that they were spazzing by some group of boys. Making a disgusted face, you followed your instincts to figure out where the office was. You looked around and walked until you got pushed by someone on the shoulder. Your bag went flying to who knew where and someone got hit by it.

      “I’m sorry.” The guy bowed. He glanced at you for seconds and tilted his head, making his way to start running again.

      “You should look to where you are running to,” you mumbled and shook your head at the guy's carelessness. You remembered your bag so you searched for it until you felt someone tapping your back.

      “Excuse me,” a guy said. His voice was deep and you expected it to be some big fatty guy but when you turned around, your eyes widened at the very handsome guy in front of you. So hot. You couldn’t help but swoon. How can someone be so hot and angelic at the same time? You felt imaginary hearts flying around your head. He was a handsome man and due to his tight while polo with the first three upper buttons opened, you could tell he got a perfectly shaped body.

      “Is this your bag?” the guy smirked and you finally got out of the trance. It was as if he was teasing you with that y smirk of his.

      “Ah, yes. Thank you,” you said nervously and turned your back to go away. It was only your first day of school and you had already been into few situations. You guessed you would be late that time.

      “You’re cute,” he said. Your eyes widened at his sudden compliment. It was obvious he was a bold guy, “but are you stupid?” He raised his eyebrow as if doubting your existense on that place. Your heart momentarily stopped, trying to comprehend what he just said. He was such a perfect guy but to his nerves, it was a total turn off.

      “Wh-what? Stu-stupid?” You guffawed and rolled your eyes sarcastically. He just complimented you a while ago, making your heart flutter to hear such a beautiful man say that to you but to hear him say you're stupid? That was nonsense to begin with. What did you do to make him say that? As if you did such a big deal that he was making such an annoyed face with a matching playful expression.

      “Yeah. Stupid. You're practically on our treasured place where only EXO-M goes to. And do you know the consequences if fangirls saw you here? Huh?" the guy leaned closer to you, "huh?" he leaned again and you could feel his warm breath that smelled like mint. Your heart was beating really fast because of nervousness. He was really close and he was just a stranger. Having a stranger get that closer to you was really awkward. And to think he was smirking, that made you nervous because it was too creepy. It was like he was going to you at that moment.

      "Consequences? Huh?" you leaned closer, "huh?" you leaned even more, imitating what he did. You were pissed as to how could he be so cocky. You had no choice but show your fighting side. But that made you regret seeing how close you were to him. You were only an inch far from him. If both of you made a move, your lips would touch. The guy surrendered and quickly moved away from you.

      "For your information, I don't even know what EXO-M is. What a weird name. Where did you get that name? EXO? M?" You burst into a fit of laughter. Just how could anyone come up with a name like that?

      "Stop laughing. I won't get deceived by your pretty looks so just leave, okay?" The guy shook his head in amusement. He looked at his left and right, careful not to let the fangirls see there was a girl on their place. It was a big deal if they see a girl on the group's place as baseless rumors would spread. You left while laughing at that sudden interaction with the handsome guy. The office came to your mind and you panicked. Where's that stupid office? You remembered the name 'EXO-M' again and shook your head in amusement.

      "That pretty much sounds like a planet or a candy bar or something," you muttered, "but that stupid guy, who does he think he is? Is this school his territory? What? Consequences if fangirls saw me? And what's with the 'huh' while leaning closer?" You imitated the way the guy talked and just looked around to find the office. After minutes of looking for it, you have finally found the office. They gave you your school stuff and led you to your classroom.

      "Quiet down, class! We have a new student," the teacher said as everyone started murmuring and whispering.

      "Kim Hana, come in." The teacher called you out so you went inside the classroom as guys started swooning over you. Some was gaping and obviously, girls were on their jealous side.

      "Hello! I'm Kim Hana." You introduced yourself and flashed them your breathtaking smile.

      Kim... Hana? The guy's eyes widened in surprise, his eye balls might literally fall off anytime. He was nervous. It couldn't be. He thought.

      "You can seat beside Kris Wu." The teacher led you to an unoccupied chair. At that name, you quickly glanced at that 'Kris Wu' the teacher mentioned. It couldn't be the Kris Wu I know right? Just then, you realized he was the EXO-M guy.Your eyes widened as saucers just like Kris's.

      "You!" The both of you pointed your fingers at each other with mouths wide agape. You couldn't believe your eyes. How did the dorky Kris became that hot?